'Go Woke, Go Broke' Tracking - Latest On Success / Failure of 'Woke' Compaines

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bud Light, Target, North Face, etc... News / Updates

Target losses swell to $12.4B, shares at lowest since 2020

'Shares fell another 3.66% Tuesday, marking the eighth straight decline and lopping off another $2.4 billion in market cap, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group.

Since the backlash, Target's market value has fallen over $12 billion to $61.77 billion as of Tuesday's closing price. Mid-month the market value was over $74 billion.'

1685730949606.png

Bud Light, Target, North Face, etc... News / Updates

Target losses swell to $12.4B, shares at lowest since 2020

'Shares fell another 3.66% Tuesday, marking the eighth straight decline and lopping off another $2.4 billion in market cap, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group.

Since the backlash, Target's market value has fallen over $12 billion to $61.77 billion as of Tuesday's closing price. Mid-month the market value was over $74 billion.'

View attachment 791083

What about these...

ccenture

AIG

Airbnb

Alphabet (Google)

Amazon

American Airlines

American Express

Apple

Bain & Company

Bank of America

Berkshire Partners

Best Buy

Biogen

BlackRock

BMC Software

Boston Consulting Group

Broadridge Financial Solutions

Cambridge Associates

Cisco

Civic Entertainment Group

Climb Credit

CODAworx

Cowboy Ventures

Creative Artists Agency

Dell Technologies

Deloitte

Discover Financial Services

Dropbox

Eaton

Emerson Collective

Estee Lauder

Evenbrite

EY

Facebook

Ferrara

FirstMark Capital

Ford Motor Company

General Catalyst

General Motors

Goldman Sachs

Harry’s Inc.

Hess

IBM

Insight Partners Leadership

Instacart

Intelligensia Coffee

J & J

Jazz Lincoln Center

JetBlue

Khosla Ventures

Levi Stauss & Co.

Live Nation Entertainment

Loop Capital Markets

Lyft

M & T Bank

Mastercard

McKinsey & Company

Merck

Microsoft Corporation

Mondelez International

Netflix

Newell Brands

Nordstrom

Otherwise Incorporated

Paper Source

Paypal

Peloton

Pinterest

Plaid

Predxion

PwC

Reddit

REI Co-op

Richer Poorer

Salesforce

ServiceNow

Seventh Generation

Slow Ventures

Smith & Company

Sodexo USA

Sodexo Magic

Sonos

Sound Ventures

Spark Capital

Square

Starbucks

Steelcase

Survey Monkey

Sweetgreen

Synchrony

T. Rowe Price

Tory Burch LLC

Tripadvisor

Twilio

Twitter (obviously not so woke now under Elon Musk!)

Under Armour

United Airlines

ULTA

Vanguard

Viacom CBS

VMWare

Warburg Pincus

Warby Parker

Zendesk

Zola

Whatever makes you feel a little alive.
There is a line that the LGBT crossed. And, it sounds like a large part of the gay and lesbians are also saying the same thing. It's the new transgender issues that the "woke" are producing that is a problem. When you can't even define what a woman is, you have some serious mental issues. I have coworkers and friends who are gay or lesbian and they too believe it's gone too far. So far that their specific issues are being drowned out by the transgender issues. The fact that companies have to lose this kind of revenue because of the DEI rules concerning mainly transgenders is ridiculous. How does one-tenth of one percent get to rule the entire country?

Says the moron with a childish pride rainbow for an avatar.

They must all do it in June, in order to keep up their tally of SJW brownie points, because we know they would simply die if their social validation score fell too low.

What's funny is that they think it makes them look smart and original and non-conformist -- like rebels.

Not like followers.

Not like lemmings.

Time is coming.

I must stop shopping in at least one of the markets where I buy my groceries, after walking in today to see a gigantic "pride" flag. It's okay, there are two more places that carry organic produce and quality proteins and un-junky packaged foods. We'll see if they can ask for my dollars and expect to get them without cramming a political agenda down my throat.

Last edited:
Or they could just start giving these out to Demturds for a job well done!

Cake Pops Recipe

Hey! I just found the perfect candy for Lefties, Bidenistas, and Demfolk--- ---

https://www.spanglercandy.com/media/catalog/product/cache/f93d626b5df97b7785a35bf5b2bd3381/d/u/dumdums49706.jpg

I will never see Dum-Dums the same! They have a big jar of them on the counter of my bank. We used to give them to kids when we had to give them their shots in all of the doctor's offices I worked in.

Dum-Dums are just GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

.I will never see Dum-Dums the same! They have a big jar of them on the counter of my bank. We used to give them to kids when we had to give them their shots in all of the doctor's offices I worked in.

Dum-Dums are just GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I've never actually had one, but I was thinking they might make a nice handout for customers at EV car dealerships!

I know well.
  1. Indigo-Violet
  2. Blue
  3. Green
  4. Yellow
  5. Orange
  6. Red
  7. Crimson.
Some people discount the crimson and list the violet and indigo as separate.

I'll look for crimson next time I see a rainbow. I think we'll have one a little later today. I sometimes have a little difficulty seeing the line between blue and indigo.

I've never actually had one, but I was thinking they might make a nice handout for customers at EV car dealerships!

I like the coconut and the chocolate. I think we who worked in the offices ate more Dum-Dums than we gave away to the kiddies. What the hell -- doctors are cheap and free food is free food.

.I'll look for crimson next time I see a rainbow. I think we'll have one a little later today. I sometimes have a little difficulty seeing the line between blue and indigo.

Here's a rainbow I took years ago right after a big storm. All 7 colours are there but the violet and crimson are very hard to see because our eye's response falls off as well as likely the camera sensor as well as the monitor. But I can see them.

P6010489.JPG

Here's a rainbow I took years ago right after a big storm. All 7 colours are there but the violet and crimson are very hard to see because our eye's response falls off as well as likely the camera sensor as well as the monitor. But I can see them.

View attachment 791102

I believe that they stole from Christianity the rainbow as a symbol because historically, the rainbow has been seen as symbolic of God's promise to mankind that He would never flood the earth again.

Forum List

Back