Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Here's the bottom line for the GQP: It just doesn't matter.

Did it matter to you when Dementia chose a supreme court justice based on her skin color and gender; a person who says she's not a biologist when asked what a woman was, a person who is on record as a pedophile sympathizer?

Don't remember the outrage from you Mac.

Did it matter to you when Dementia chose a supreme court justice based on her skin color and gender; a person who says she's not a biologist when asked what a woman was, a person who is on record as a pedophile sympathizer?

Don't remember the outrage from you Mac.
Swing and a miss. There is no one on this board who has been more anti-PC/Identity Politics than me. A thousand or so examples upon request. At least.

You guys keep trying this on me, and it never works. That's because I'm not like you. I don't have a tribe to protect.

Swing and a miss. There is no one on this board who has been more anti-PC/Identity Politics than me. A thousand or so examples upon request. At least.

You guys keep trying this on me, and it never works. That's because I'm not like you. I don't have a tribe to protect.

Really? You and I seem to have an interest in the same subjects, and I don't recall that from you.

Once again, are you so stupid you think people will switch their vote to the lunatic the Dims nominated? :cuckoo:

Your alleging that REVEREND Warnock is a lunatic, but the man with self-admitted with mental health issues, who has been caught lying throughout his campaign, and who appears to have suffered one too many concussions in his football career, is the sane reasonable person to serve in the Senate for 6 years.

You are one stupid FuckBoi. Get a job. A real job. Instead of posting stupidity and bullshit all day every day.

When your only defense on anything is to say that government officials lied about it, you're completely full of shit. Once again, everyone is lying but Trump.

Yes it is a matter of public record. Even the owner of the shop where the laptop was dropped off said that files were added to the laptop - specifically the photo and video file, AFTER he RECEIVED the laptop.

You have to be the dumbest poster here.
Even the owner of the shop where the laptop was dropped off said that files were added to the laptop - specifically the photo and video file, AFTER he RECEIVED the laptop.

Link? Dragonlady

Does anyone expect the lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit to actually bring a link?

Your alleging that REVEREND Warnock is a lunatic, but the man with self-admitted with mental health issues, who has been caught lying throughout his campaign, and who appears to have suffered one too many concussions in his football career, is the sane reasonable person to serve in the Senate for 6 years.

You are one stupid FuckBoi. Get a job. A real job. Instead of posting stupidity and bullshit all day every day.
Yep. Anyone who supports pulling a baby halfway out of the mother and murdering it by sticking scissors in the baby's head and scrambling his brains is a raving lunatic like you.

No evidence that the woman he claimed he did not know is actually his child's mother?

Do you understand how pathetic you folks are right now??

The evidence is, Herschel claimed he doesn't know a woman whom he has a child by....are you claiming it is logical for a person (so-called good Conservative Christian) to not know the mother of his own child?
We are now fully ensconced in American History's most Absurdist
Presidency imaginable.I mean,even the Farmer's Almanac has to now
daily revise their weather/Climate predictions.
There is Literally/Virtually Not a blasted thing this Biden Adm
has done to improve life in America for Citizens.Just yesterday it
was revealed that our Armed Services now has the Lowest recruitment
rate ever.Since WWII.Down around 25 %.
How does some Buckwheats like you find the gall to even post
supporting ALL THAT Biden goo is beyond normalcy.
It's - River's Edge - { 1986 } kind of crazy.Like before long many more
americans are gonna turn out like *Feck { Dennis Hopper } a recluse
who likes Pot,cross-dressing an making love to Blow-up dolls.
Plus wielding around his trusty pistol.

* " Look,I'm not psycho.I know she's a doll. "

Okey Dokey Brainiac.Give us yer SAT scores.
If you even are aware of such thing as an SAT.

Hey, fuckstick, if you're too stupid to reply to the question (and that's rather evident) maybe you should just shut the fuck up...

You said life only begins at the first breath. Ergo, anything without a respiratory system cannot be alive, and anything that develops a respiratory system has to be inorganic while it somehow makes lungs from inorganic materials.

I don’t need to know exactly what you think and I don’t want the brain damage necessary to think like you - I just know that you are retarded and delusional to make this claim.

Once again you claim my comments can be extrapolated into whatever fantasy you wish to spin. "You just know" nothing, but I gather you have doubts about your own intelligence because you accuse me of being "retarded". Projecting your own inadequacies onto others is how people generate insults.

"Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being"

Plants and other organic matter are not "beings".

I'm off to work.

Once again you claim my comments can be extrapolated into whatever fantasy you wish to spin.
Whatever you say, retard.
"Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being"
I don’t give a fuck about the origins of your magical thinking. Your religious gobbledegook doesn’t have any bearing on established scientific reality. I do not share your faith, and your warped version of a god who approves of such killing of the innocent is scum, beneath me, unworthy of human worship.

Plants and other organic matter are not "beings".
Shameless goalpost shifting logical fallacy.

You said they are not alive. Only breathing things are alive - your words. Not mine, nor the words of anyone sane.

Toodaloo.

We've seen your nutty posts

Now you claim you aren't a rabid anti-abortion freak?
What is wrong with being Pro-life.
Technically that was The extremely accepted practice in both
the 50's and 60's.Seldom ever brought up in the 40's.
For context yuz need to find a copy or pray that YouTube
has - Love With the Proper Stranger - { 1963 } where
Natalie Wood as Angie and Steve McQueen as Rocky have to
make a very unsettling decision as to Natalie's pregnancy.
Rocky as a Jazz Musician who once hooked up for a one nighter
with Angie and they did the dirty.So she hunted him down in N.Y city
at the Musicians Union where he goes to find gigs.
They show at that time what to expect when looking for an
Abortion.An extremely seedy part of town { more like a ghost town }
and how Abortionist operate.Like real secretive to the point of being
in some Snuff film.
Which is also real baddie.
Try out Nickolas Cage in - 8MM - { 1999 }

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.
She does not have proof actually.

She has a reciept for an aboertion which she paid for. About $ 550.00. She also has a get well card and check for $700.00 from walker which he gave her AFTER the fact.

Essentially this claim is twisting a gift of money into paying for an abortion.

Epic fail

Forum List

Back