Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Oh, this must be something cucks say to each other and giggle.....

Most vaginally successful men don't partake in your moist beta-male hi-jinks
Oh my, you....you...you big meanie...You're trying to insult my manhood. I'm stymied. Am I supposed to get angry or what?

It's my understanding thtat the bank provided the paid check

If nhnot yes that is more odd

As I stated repeatedly, the claim that she has a copy of a canceled check makes the story even more unbelievable. I've been dealing with checks every month for the past 30 years, and not once has the bank giving a copy of my canceled check to the payee. I'm the only one that receives a copy of the canceled check.

No, we know that because her child is one of the 4 he acknowledged.

Look at you denying a mountain of evidence, just like you ignored the mountain of evidence against Trump.

Disgusting.

How do we know she's the mother of one of his four children, because she made the claim?

You leftists have no concept of truth which is why you're a leftist. There is no mountain of evidence, only a mountain of unproven accusations. A former campaign worker for Dementia claimed he attacked her. Do you believe that as well? Oh no, of course not. He's one of our own. For one of our own, you need video evidence and fingerprints to claim it's true.

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS.

Other than the American Recovery Act, the Infrastructure Bill, the vaccine program, the Inflation Reduction Act, and returning the nation to work, school, and life in general, Biden has done a tremendous amount of work to repair the damage done to the USA both at home and abroad.

Experts looked at the so called inflation reduction act and called it a farce. It isn't going to reduce anything. He never put people back to work, he paid them to stay home leading to our labor and supply chain shortage. Vaccine program? What vaccine program? Like a typical lying leftist, he's trying to take credit for the three Trump vaccines he had nothing to do with. The so-called infrastructure bill is a waste of money on green bullshit this country doesn't need, and now topped our debt at 31 trillion dollars.

That is damning all by itself. FOUR children by four different women...a guy who castigated other black men for doing that.

Are ya kidding?

When you throw in all the lies about his college, his high school, his bogus claims of being in the FBI and law enforcement

The fact that he put a gun to his wife's head

The fact that his son says he's a pathological liar (as if that wasn't already evident)

He is possibly the worst Senate candidate ever
Those would appear to be some pretty damning issues, I'm not going to comment on all of those things because I haven't dug into his back story, but those, if true and not taken out of context would be pretty bad.

He has admitted, though, that he had a rocky past, the question is, has he turned his life around in such a significant way to make him a better man today, or is he still that same person the left is alleging he is?

What you're saying is that voters simply don't care who or what Walker is? They simply want power?

That's a sad thing for America.

There are only 100 Senators and they wield a lot of power.

This isn't the House. That body has a two year term and 435 members. That leaves a lot of room for "the crazies".

The Senate has 100 members with 6 year terms and is responsible for how our judicial system looks. In fact all Cabinet appointments go through the Senate...not the House
No, they know if he bows out of the race, the seat will most assuredly go to Warnock, and they don't want that to happen.

Dont try and take the high and mighty road here, you know the left would do the exact same thing if this were your candidate. You would downplay the accusation, and you would still support then, regardless. Both sides would do it, because both sides want control of the Senate. You suggesting this as if it's a republican issue is incorrect, it'd a political game that both sides play.

It's my understanding thtat the bank provided the paid check

If nhnot yes that is more odd

The cancelled check goes back to the person who wrote it, not the person who cashed it.

If the bank gave the check to the woman, and if Walker actually wrote such a check, he's got a very sound basis for a lawsuit against that bank.

The problem is that we've not seen such a check. Dragonlady insists that the woman provided the check. To whom? No one seems to be able to say, with any degree of certainty, that such a check exists. If it does exist, the time to present it would've been when she presented the greeting card. At this point, even producing the check would be suspect, simply because it's pretty simple to draw up a picture of a copy of a check...

The cancelled check goes back to the person who wrote it, not the person who cashed it.

If the bank gave the check to the woman, and if Walker actually wrote such a check, he's got a very sound basis for a lawsuit against that bank.

The problem is that we've not seen such a check. Dragonlady insists that the woman provided the check. To whom? No one seems to be able to say, with any degree of certainty, that such a check exists. If it does exist, the time to present it would've been when she presented the greeting card. At this point, even producing the check would be suspect, simply because it's pretty simple to draw up a picture of a copy of a check...
Walker doesn't deny he gave her the check.

Walker doesn't deny he gave her the check.

When he says he gave it to her to pay for an abortion, get back to me.

He's stated that he sends money to a lot of people; that he's been blessed and wants to help others.

There's still zero evidence that Walker paid for an abortion for this no-name slut...

When he says he gave it to her to pay for an abortion, get back to me.

He's stated that he sends money to a lot of people; that he's been blessed and wants to help others.

There's still zero evidence that Walker paid for an abortion for this no-name slut...
The check is not in dispute. He admits giving it to her.

You can stop the "I need to see the check" nonsense now.

It's stupid

The check is not in dispute. He admits giving it to her.

I've not heard him say that he gave her the check, and neither have you. "I send money to a lot of people" is not synonymous with "I gave her money for an abortion", dunce.

You can stop the "I need to see the check" nonsense now.

It's stupid

No, what's stupid (aside from you) is your overwhelming willingness to believe something so damning without a single piece of evidence to support the spurious claims made by this woman.

Again, if she had (or has) the check, the time to produce it would've been when she produced the get well card.

At this point, by not doing so, she can't recover. No one (well, no intelligent person) would believe the claims made by this hag..

1665087169884.png

AMEN!!!!!

I guess the dems expect that repubs should just take all this at face value, and abstain from voting this time around, and just hand the seat to Warnock. I do believe thats what they want.

Forum List

Back