Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Yes, it is his laptop. Why do you think the Crackhead sent his lawyers to try to get it back? Why do you think the Crackhead hasn't denied it is his? Not even once.

You are a moron.
Hay Man ... You ain't a crackhead if you don't vote for Biden.
Loose adaptation of Biden's Campaign tactic :
" You ain't Black if you don't vote for me. "

"Lunatic" applies to Walker...and you...not Rev Warnock.

Will people put power and partisanship above morality and reason?

We'll see
Warnock is a lunatic. He supports partial birth abortions. Explain how it is moral to pull a baby halfway out of the mother and scramble the baby's brain with scissors.

No evidence there either
No evidence that the woman he claimed he did not know is actually his child's mother?

Do you understand how pathetic you folks are right now??

The evidence is, Herschel claimed he doesn't know a woman whom he has a child by....are you claiming it is logical for a person (so-called good Conservative Christian) to not know the mother of his own child?

Warnock is a lunatic. He supports partial birth abortions. Explain how it is moral to pull a baby halfway out of the mother and scramble the baby's brain with scissors.

He is a man who preaches the word of God and supports abortion up until birth. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Seems like a real hypocritical fuckstick. Perfect cult fuck.

You are so full of shit. The laptop was his, everyone knows it, government agencies maliciously lied about it to cover for Biden and the media lied about it for them, and then as quietly as possible retracted their lies after it was too late for them to matter.

This is a matter of fact and public record, and you’re just either a lying hack or so gullible and uninformed as to be useless.

When your only defense on anything is to say that government officials lied about it, you're completely full of shit. Once again, everyone is lying but Trump.

Yes it is a matter of public record. Even the owner of the shop where the laptop was dropped off said that files were added to the laptop - specifically the photo and video file, AFTER he RECEIVED the laptop.

You have to be the dumbest poster here.

We've seen your nutty posts

Now you claim you aren't a rabid anti-abortion freak?
Abortion is killing a human being. I'm okay with that. Abortion should provide women with a little snip snip so they never need another Abortion. Put Abortion clinics on every street corner in economically depressed areas.

Now you have my official Abortion position. Abortion coupled with sterilization.

You literally think many animals, all plants aren’t alive, all fungi aren’t alive, all bacteria aren’t alive, and humans magically assemble from inorganic material or teleport in from some other place fully formed at the time of birth, and only humans and other animals that are magically created this way are alive.

To you, by definition, Biology is almost all bullshit, botany, embryology, microbiology, and much of zoology are pseudoscience disinformation.

You are one of the dumbest humans who exist.

When your only defense on anything is to say that government officials lied about it, you're completely full of shit. Once again, everyone is lying but Trump.

Yes it is a matter of public record. Even the owner of the shop where the laptop was dropped off said that files were added to the laptop - specifically the photo and video file, AFTER he RECEIVED the laptop.

Yup

He is a man who preaches the word of God and supports abortion up until birth. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Seems like a real hypocritical fuckstick. Perfect cult fuck.

That simply tells me that abortion isn't a religious issue. In fact, the Bible specifically says that if a pregnant woman is attacked and loses the child she's carrying, it isn't a crime, unless the woman is harmed.

You clowns would harm the woman, to save the child. It's not even justified by the Bible.

Abortion is killing a human being. I'm okay with that. Abortion should provide women with a little snip snip so they never need another Abortion. Put Abortion clinics on every street corner in economically depressed areas.

Now you have my official Abortion position. Abortion coupled with sterilization.
You're one sick dishonest fuck...we've seen that

You were all over that thread on the 10 year old rape victim

You literally think plants aren’t alive, bacteria aren’t alive, and humans magically assemble from inorganic material or teleport in from some other place fully formed at the time of birth.

You are one of the dumbest humans there is.

You haven't the vaguest clue what I think. You're just jumping to conclusions based on your own prejudices and hate.

You haven't the vaguest clue what I think. You're just jumping to conclusions based on your own prejudices and hate.
You said life only begins at the first breath. Ergo, anything without a respiratory system cannot be alive, and anything that develops a respiratory system has to be inorganic while it somehow makes lungs from inorganic materials.

I don’t need to know exactly what you think and I don’t want the brain damage necessary to think like you - I just know that you are retarded and delusional to make this claim.

We don't know who the child is, just that the woman is the mother of one of his children.

We don't know that either. It's a claim she is making. When there is evidence her claim is truth, then we'll talk. Until that time, she's just some anonymous woman with a story she told a left-wing media outlet, and Walker making claim he's going to sue them.

Forum List

Back