Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Did bank not send back cashed checks with monthly statements?

Make you think why she provided a copy of it.
Try again Zipper Head. Your lies are weak. We learned our lesson after Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.
Everything you say is a Fabrication or Twisting of The Truth.

That is how The DemNazi 4th Reich plays the game

Attention everyone some racist tree would like you to think he's important.

Move On.
I watch NASCAR occasionally and chant along with the Crowds "LET'S GO BRANDON"?
I guess if I am a racing fan, that makes me a racist.

LIES LIES LIES SMEARS SMEARS SMEARS
1664897637635.png

A check she never cashed and a check no one can prove is real. Sounds to me like another lie from the lying left.
How about you call your boss Putin up and ask him to whip you up another lying dirty dossier you can shove up your mask?

According to the story in the OP, she did cash the check and the bank sent her a copy of it. What? I've been writing and cashing checks all of my life. I ever heard of a bank sending a copy of a check to the payee and payer, only the payer that issued the check. In all the checks I've cashed in my life, not once did any bank send me a copy of it.

I watch NASCAR occasionally and chant along with the Crowds "LET'S GO BRANDON"?
I guess if I am a racing fan, that makes me a racist.
You're a racist tree watching Neckcar with mostly white guys driving and turning left.

Must piss you off.

According to the story in the OP, she did cash the check and the bank sent her a copy of it. What? I've been writing and cashing checks all of my life. I ever heard of a bank sending a copy of a check to the payee and payer, only the payer that issued the check. In all the checks I've cashed in my life, not once did any bank send me a copy of it.
I have not gotten a copy of a check for decades. Banks do not even do that anymore. It is actually a security risk. Someone can take the cancelled check and forge checks, etc. as the account number etc. everything they need is on the canceled check to forge checks.

It was routine practice boi.

You checks didn't come back because they bounced?

It will all come out in court.

Not likely. His lawyer already backpedaled. You lose again.

Forum List

Back