Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Even if it was, why would the bank provide the payee a copy of the check? That's never happened to me and I've been cashing checks every month for nearly 30 years.
I never claimed they did. The bank wouldn’t need to if it was deposited electronically or even in person. I used that all the time then. At that time, at least my bank, no longer returned paper checks but images of the checks were available online and still are.

But you’re not worried about Republicans just making up shit about themselves.

Gotcha.

“I don’t know that there is anything he lied about”.

That’s because you’re not allowed to know. The republican media keeps you in the dark.

It said his campaign, not him personally. Dementia made similar false claims about his education. You are probably unaware of those claims because the MSM keeps you in the dark.

I never claimed they did. The bank wouldn’t need to if it was deposited electronically or even in person. I used that all the time then. At that time, at least my bank, no longer returned paper checks but images of the checks were available online and still are.

Correct because you are the payer. I get the same in my monthly statements. It's why I use checks. But they don't give the payee a copy of a cashed check. It's in their monthly bank statement only marked as a deposit.

Correct because you are the payer. I get the same in my monthly statements. It's why I use checks. But they don't give the payee a copy of a cashed check. It's in their monthly bank statement only marked as a deposit.
Any checks that go through my acct. In or outgoing as I deposit electronically.

Haha. So you are going to blindly accept what he says because it's against someone you disagree with politically.

What proof is there to back up any of this person's assertions? You do realize this is a fucking twitter rant, right?
I understand this is Hershel Walkers son and I’m listening to his “Twitter rant” as you call it as an expression of his experience. Not absolute truth. You and I don’t know what the absolute truth is which is why I find it comical when people default to calling this kid a paid liar. Anybody blindly claiming this is a hack and completely full of shit

Any checks that go through my acct. In or outgoing.

Then why have I never experienced that? My checks written to me come from various banks. It's only marked as a deposit into my account just like I put cash in the bank. No copies of anything.

But that aside, why would anybody keep a copy of a check for 13 years? The only checks I keep copies of for 8 years are my tax write-offs. Anything not related to taxes, I shred in six months to a year.

I understand this is Hershel Walkers son and I’m listening to his “Twitter rant” as you call it as an expression of his experience. Not absolute truth. You and I don’t know what the absolute truth is which is why I find it comical when people default to calling this kid a paid liar. Anybody blindly claiming this is a hack and completely full of shit
Aren’t you calling Walker the same?

Actually, we're just fighting back. ;)

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people*, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

*WASP, descendants of Israel.
Sounds like a pro-abortion position.

He's a pathological liar and dumb as fuck

Claimed to be top of his class at Georgia and never graduated

Claimed to have been in law enforcement...and never was

Is "pro life" but paid for his girl friend's abortion..

Jesus is this a freak candidate...and for SENATE?
Fits right in with the MAGAt-GOP, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back