DNC in serious trouble. Blacks don't want them any more ...

This portends a coming disaster for the Democrats. They are all we weed up about the presidential election which they can see that they will lose. But I think they are still in denial that Donald Trump and the lack of African-American support for Democrats mean the down ballot races will be a disaster for them also.

Trump and the Republicans should have the whole government for at least two years. They better get done what needs to be done.

This portends a coming disaster for the Democrats. They are all we weed up about the presidential election which they can see that they will lose. But I think they are still in denial that Donald Trump and the lack of African-American support for Democrats mean the down ballot races will be a disaster for them also.

Trump and the Republicans should have the whole government for at least two years. They better get done what needs to be done.
If Biden had HALF a brain, he would be listening to the black communities that are told to STEP ASIDE we need this building for the illegals, we need to feed them and house them, meanwhile homeless blacks with NOTHING are going to remember this!

If they stay at home that would be fine too.
I wasn't talking about that.

The progressive/left leaners, will either go third party or RFKjr.

Anyone that has been paying attention to the entirety of the political spectrum, would be aware that the black caucus is not really representative of them at this point.

This one? Cracked me up. Cenk is the Alex Jones of the left. . . :lol:
. . . the comments . . . :auiqs.jpg:

DEBATE: Can the LEFT Finally UNITE? (w/ Cenk Uygur)​

Premiered Mar 14, 2024

. . this one, meh.

The Third Party DEBATE You Missed - Must Watch Clip!​

Mar 4, 2024

The stuttering fuck is hemorrhaging the black vote like he hates them or something.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Dominion will have to throttle the algorithm up on the black vote to "steal like a mother fucker", and they'll probably end up smoking their machines.....

If Biden had HALF a brain, he would be listening to the black communities that are told to STEP ASIDE we need this building for the illegals, we need to feed them and house them, meanwhile homeless blacks with NOTHING are going to remember this!
Biden is a racist. He was a dirty mouth racist 50 years ago. He was so evil God killed half his family and he did not repent. Now his mental state does not allow him to repent. He is stuck in the shit he must smell every minute of every day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back