Pro-abortion group claims responsibility for recent attacks

I believe that Jane's Revenge, a violent radical pro-abortion group, took credit for that one.
Yeah. I was asking about the A in the picture. If these clowns are AntiFa, the FBI should know exactly where to find them. By now. If they don't they're worthless and we should defund them immediately.

Yeah. I was asking about the A in the picture. If these clowns are AntiFa, the FBI should know exactly where to find them. By now. If they don't they're worthless and we should defund them immediately.
Oh, yes. Thanks. You're right. Maybe just overlap.

Whatever they call themselves, they need to be exterminated.

Yes. Unless there's a way to take the baby and keep it alive.

"Take"? Who'll take it? You? Are you going to raise that little bastard?

That's truly disgusting.

Then again, what do you care? It's not like you're the one who'll be forced to look at a daily reminder of the worst day of your life, right?

So you must believe one of two things: Either you don't really believe that the baby is a human baby or you must believe that the baby of rape deserves to be murdered for the sin of its own creation... Of course if you have a different reason for killing them, let us know.

But whatever the reason for killing those babies by burning to death with salt baths in the womb or by ripping them apart limb-by-limb or pulling them to the edge of the world and snipping off their little heads, whatever the reason you want to do those things to those babies, less than 1% of mothers seeking abortion even make the claim that the baby is the product of rape so that would still stop greater than 99% of abortions.
ABORTION IS A CHOICE

I suffered from infertility
My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage

I still support LEGAL ABORTIONS

Bombing pro-life pregnancy clinics will achieve the opposite effect. The women who run these clinics are hard-core Catholics and evangelical Christians. In their minds, getting killed for their cause would mean martyrdom, a ticket straight to heaven.
We have a Planned Parenthood Clinic about 3 miles from our house

They used to picket
They finally stopped

Blm spent 2 years looting and burning and the msm barely covered. Barely anyone was arrested.

This comes as no surprise to me. Pretty much if you're looting, pillaging, burning, destroying or attacking in the name of something the current administration approves of then you have like a 15% chance of getting in trouble. And if you do get in trouble and are black all you have to do is pull the race card and your chances drop to about 8%.

It's obvious the current administration and their affiliates all approve of violence and domestic terrorism because they do nothing to prevent it. If it goes along with their ideals.

This is a big part of why our country sucks right now. Criminals aren't treated like criminals.
They are in INDY

Don’t know where you live

Forum List

Back