Privileged Victims of the Revolution

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
These people are shocked, SHOCKED I tells' ya' for not being greeted as liberators as they admit their own crimes.

I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of 'revolutionaries' in my life.

Just proof, that the vast majority of Republicans did not, and do not support this kind of mob violence.

It's unfortunate that the American left had no problem when scenes like this were happening months ago:

AT DON'S DOOR 50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to ‘terror attack’ bunker
  • 1 Jun 2020, 3:17
  • Updated: 1 Jun 2020, 15:58
1610122081294.png

1610122098575.png

1610122114333.png

• Banned
Just proof, that the vast majority of Republicans did not, and do not support this kind of mob violence.

It's unfortunate that the American left had no problem when scenes like this were happening months ago:

AT DON'S DOOR 50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to ‘terror attack’ bunker
View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Really, dumbfuck?

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341
I know you call this leftists political violence, but I'm just not seeing a lot of Biden flags in that crowd.

Do you?

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341
I know you call this leftists political violence, but I'm just not seeing a lot of Biden flags in that crowd.

Do you?

I also don't know of any Biden or Democrats in general who are defending any of the riots that happened during the summer. Those people that were should be arrested and thrown in jail to include anti-fa and the white supremacists that showed up as well, often happening at night after the peaceful protests that took place during the day.

Congress deserved to be occupied now more than ever.
But congress has always been guilty of massive crimes, such as lying about Iraqi WMD, the war on drugs, 3 strikes laws, federal gun control, etc.
It should be clear the rest of the world had public health care a century ago, and it is only lies from congress that prevent it in the US.
Mandatory ACA is criminal.

Anyone who claims congress does not need periodic occupation, is a liar and crook.
I do not agree with their solutions, but those who occupied congress were the most democratic bunch that congress has ever seen.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

I also don't know of any Biden or Democrats in general who are defending any of the riots that happened during the summer. Those people that were should be arrested and thrown in jail to include anti-fa and the white supremacists that showed up as well, often happening at night after the peaceful protests that took place during the day.

You weren't singing this tune months ago.

Mob violence is good.
It is how a democratic republic is supposed to run and needs.
What we should not have is a political process controlled by the wealthy elite who control the illegal 2 party system.

What I don't see in those pictures ( I don't see anything wrong with the first one) is that nobody was attempting to overthrow an election and commit insurrection.

We didn't see a President or political leader winding them up and aiming them either.

Nah we just saw them giving excuses on why the people were so angry, and not condemning them.

"mostly peaceful protesters" cover and such.

There is no excuse for what those Domestic terrorists did to the Capitol

Congress deserved to be occupied now more than ever.
But congress has always been guilty of massive crimes, such as lying about Iraqi WMD, the war on drugs, 3 strikes laws, federal gun control, etc.
It should be clear the rest of the world had public health care a century ago, and it is only lies from congress that prevent it in the US.
Mandatory ACA is criminal.

Anyone who claims congress does not need periodic occupation, is a liar and crook.
I do not agree with their solutions, but those who occupied congress were the most democratic bunch that congress has ever seen.

Then there is grown up world where we don't always get what we want however in this case the majority of voting Americans did.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

You weren't singing this tune months ago.

Really? I'm dying to see you prove this one.

Forum List

Back