Privileged Victims of the Revolution

Just proof, that the vast majority of Republicans did not, and do not support this kind of mob violence.

It's unfortunate that the American left had no problem when scenes like this were happening months ago:

AT DON'S DOOR 50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to ‘terror attack’ bunker
View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341
I know you call this leftists political violence, but I'm just not seeing a lot of Biden flags in that crowd.

Do you?

I also don't know of any Biden or Democrats in general who are defending any of the riots that happened during the summer. Those people that were should be arrested and thrown in jail to include anti-fa and the white supremacists that showed up as well, often happening at night after the peaceful protests that took place during the day.

You weren't singing this tune months ago.

Really? I'm dying to see you prove this one.

I'll do a search later, but Ill use Sally Kohn as a proxy:

During the lefty protests:

kohn%2020210108%2001.jpg

Her current tune:
kohn%2020210108%2002.jpg

"BUT WE"RE WHITE..." is not an excuse

I don't think they know what a revolution is, people die in them. Even if the cause were just (it's not here) the good guys also end up doing awful things. Revolution is not a hobby and nothing to take lightly. But these fucking idiots spout off about committing horrendous crimes against fellow Americans as though it's a line from the God Father.

Just proof, that the vast majority of Republicans did not, and do not support this kind of mob violence.

It's unfortunate that the American left had no problem when scenes like this were happening months ago:

AT DON'S DOOR 50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to ‘terror attack’ bunker
View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341
I know you call this leftists political violence, but I'm just not seeing a lot of Biden flags in that crowd.

Do you?

I also don't know of any Biden or Democrats in general who are defending any of the riots that happened during the summer. Those people that were should be arrested and thrown in jail to include anti-fa and the white supremacists that showed up as well, often happening at night after the peaceful protests that took place during the day.

kohn%2020210108%2001.jpg

Her current tune:
kohn%2020210108%2002.jpg

I ask that you please do a search now where I endorsed rioting during the protests of the summer. As far as what you posted, I have no idea who or what that is. I don't know the context, looking at the date format alone it appears the image wasn't created in the United States.

"BUT WE"RE WHITE..." is not an excuse
"But we support the police" is not an excuse.

Seriously, I've seen a bunch of videos lately of the protestors being treated like protestors by the police and these right wingers are upset because police aren't supposed to treat them the same as everyone else. What this does is expose that these right wingers actually corroborate the very purpose of BLM.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

One quote in particular:

No, a cop can't use deadly force against any unarmed person. Especially when the suspect is already subdued.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

kohn%2020210108%2001.jpg

Her current tune:
kohn%2020210108%2002.jpg

I ask that you please do a search now where I endorsed rioting during the protests of the summer. As far as what you posted, I have no idea who or what that is. I don't know the context, looking at the date format alone it appears the image wasn't created in the United States.

Wow, going with the fabrication thing?

I found one post of yours giving the BLM protests/riots the usual soft glove prog "I want to say I support it but I can't come out and say I support it" mantra.

I won't keep digging, I know you and your pathetic views already.

No go suck of Kamala's dildo.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

No, a cop can't use deadly force against any unarmed person. Especially when the suspect is already subdued.

I don't believe this is a quote by me endorsing rioting so that's a fail.

I also do not endorse the cop shooting the woman in the capital either.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

Give me time, still looking. The issue is progs like you don't just go out and say what you think, you hide it in weasel words and statements.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

Another example of lefty hypocrisy in general:

riots%2020210108%2002.jpg

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

Give me time, still looking. The issue is progs like you don't just go out and say what you think, you hide it in weasel words and statements.

Whatever.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

That's not by me nor is it hypocritical.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

I didn't say it was you, and if you can't see the hypocrisy you aren't really looking.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

I didn't say it was you, and if you can't see the hypocrisy you aren't really looking.

Yes, riots can be destructive, dangerous and scary but can lead to serious social reforms. What happened in the capital is not one of them. It's not difficult.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

Yes, riots can be destructive, dangerous and scary but can lead to serious social reforms. What happened in the capital is not one of them. It's not difficult.

You don't see it because you agree with the lefty protesters and disagree with the ones on the right. You make excuses for the people you agree with, plain and simple.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

You don't see it because you agree with the lefty protesters and disagree with the ones on the right. You make excuses for the people you agree with, plain and simple.

No, you're just not bright. I'll spell it out for you. I don't approve of any of the violence that took place this last summer. Whether it was committed by anti-fa, BLM or white supremacists like the Proud Boys. I do recognize that the overwhelming number of BLM protests were civil and occurred during the day.

With that said on occasion violent protest is necessary to overturn an illegal or undemocratic regime. Neither this summer or this week qualified.

Now, you have accused me of something and I'd appreciate an apology.

View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Do you?

One quote in particular:

No, you're just not bright. I'll spell it out for you. I don't approve of any of the violence that took place this last summer. Whether it was committed by anti-fa, BLM or white supremacists like the Proud Boys. I do recognize that the overwhelming number of BLM protests were civil and occurred during the day.

With that said on occasion violent protest is necessary to overturn an illegal or undemocratic regime. Neither this summer or this week qualified.

The "mostly peaceful protesters" dodge and lie, typical prog.

What I don't see in those pictures ( I don't see anything wrong with the first one) is that nobody was attempting to overthrow an election and commit insurrection.

We didn't see a President or political leader winding them up and aiming them either.

Nah we just saw them giving excuses on why the people were so angry, and not condemning them.

"mostly peaceful protesters" cover and such.

Oh, well, that's okay then. If some politicians - after the fact - said he/she understood the anger, or some such, then it's perfectly okay for the President to wind up a mob and aim it at Congress. Your point is well made. And after all, Bone Spurs didn't go with them, his statement notwithstanding.

What I don't see in those pictures ( I don't see anything wrong with the first one) is that nobody was attempting to overthrow an election and commit insurrection.

We didn't see a President or political leader winding them up and aiming them either.

Nah we just saw them giving excuses on why the people were so angry, and not condemning them.

Oh, well, that's okay then. If some politicians - after the fact - said he/she understood the anger, or some such, then it's perfectly okay for the President to wind up a mob and aim it at Congress. Your point is well made. And after all, Bone Spurs didn't go with them, his statement notwithstanding.

He didn't tell them to break in and enter, the prog polls excused the actual violence after the fact, thus informing those doing it that said pols at best didn't care, and at worst support them.

Trump did denounce the violence when it happened, but of course that isn't good enough for lefties, as anything he would have done wouldn't be good enough.

Are you tired of being a hack yet?

He didn't tell them to break in and enter, the prog polls excused the actual violence after the fact, thus informing those doing it that said pols at best didn't care, and at worst support them.

Trump did denounce the violence when it happened, but of course that isn't good enough for lefties, as anything he would have done wouldn't be good enough.

Just for fun can you post what Trump said in it's entirety during the riot? Not afterward. I don't think when the rioting starts and he calls the people (that he said he loved) to "remain peaceful" is all that helpful. At least you appear to admit that they broke the law.

Spit out Trump's undersized appendage, and repatriate to America. Your time in the Trumpverse was ill spent.

Forum List

Back