Private businesses can refuse service for any reason, as long as they are politically correct

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Just to be clear, it's okay for liberals to refuse service to anyone. When they do it, no one acts because a private business has the right to refuse service to anyone and, apparently, the reason doesn't matter. Christians can't do this. A Mexican restaurant refused Trump supporters, one who was wearing a Trump campaign hat. Muslim bakeries have refused service to gays and they don't get called on it.

So, only those businesses who aren't politically correct will be heavily fined and put of out business. Everyone else can do as they please since it's their right to discriminate.

Can you imagine how the hens at The View and other libs in the media would be having a shit fit if some business had denied service to a Hillary supporter?

"A Donald Trump supporter claims that a Mexican restaurant in New York refused to serve her.

According to the New York Post, 61-year-old Esther Levy went to eat Sunday at the Cancun Inn in Sugar Loaf - about 60 miles outside New York City - with a friend, a retired judge named Alvin Goldstein.

After they ordered sangria, Levy - who was wearing a Trump hat and button - said she was suddenly asked to leave.

"I was shocked," Levy, a writer, told The Post. "She [the waitress] seemed very surprised by it all and was told to refuse us service. We just got up and started to leave."

Levy said a man who identified himself as a co-owner blasted Levy and Goldstein for supporting Donald Trump as they left.

"On the way out, the co-owner decided to yell at me and humiliate me," Levy recalled. "He said, ‘We don’t serve Trump supporters here. Get out of here and never come back.’"

The co-owner is also said to have shouted at them that Hillary Clinton is going to win the presidency. Goldstein called the incident "horrific."

Levy said she called police, but they told her that a private business is within its legal right to refuse service. She said she has eaten at the Mexican restaurant many times.

The Cancun Inn's Facebook page quickly became a target for Trump supporters, but the owners claimed that Levy and her friend were drunk and acting "rowdy" and "rude" to the staff."

Trump Supporter: Mexican Restaurant Refused to Serve Me

Drunk, rude, and rowdy Trump supporters? I just can't imagine that...

You are a liar .

There are specific things you can't refuse . Religion is one of those . Your bullshit examples don't apply .

Forum List

Back