Meet Bryan Nishimura

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015

What is even more shocking is that according to Comey, "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

Well, we did. Here is the FBI itself, less than a year ago, charging one Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, who pleaded guilty to "unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials" without malicious intent, in other words precisely what the FBI alleges Hillary did (h/t @DavidSirota):

U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J. Newman immediately sentenced Nishimura to two years of probation, a $7,500 fine, and forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials. Nishimura was further ordered to surrender any currently held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance.

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

Nishimura’s actions came to light in early 2012, when he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately. Nishimura later admitted that, following his statement to Naval personnel, he destroyed a large quantity of classified materials he had maintained in his home. Despite that, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation searched Nishimura’s home in May 2012, agents recovered numerous classified materials in digital and hard copy forms. The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

This case was the product of an investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jean M. Hobler prosecuted the case​

Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials" | Zero Hedge

Every case can be distinguished.

This Nishimura Case is different because his name is Nishimura and not Clinton.

Fuck all these Crooks who have corrupted our Government.

I expect in Hillary Clinton's term, I will go to jail for saying such things.

When the Justice Department has been corrupted; tyranny is next.

Every case can be distinguished.

This Nishimura Case is different because his name is Nishimura and not Clinton.

Fuck all these Crooks who have corrupted our Government.

I expect in Hillary Clinton's term, I will go to jail for saying such things.

When the Justice Department has been corrupted; tyranny is next.

And this...

"His last name wasn’t Clinton, so the full wrath of the feds came down hard on ex-CIA Director John Deutch when he was caught storing classified material on his home computers nearly two decades ago.

The US Justice Department investigated Deutch and determined the top spook broke the law for doing essentially the same thing Hillary Clinton did when she used her private e-mail server to conduct classified government business.

While Clinton got a pass, Deutch had agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified information in a deal with the feds — but beat the rap when he got a last-minute pardon from then-President Bill Clinton in January 2001, right before he left office."
http://nypost.com/2016/07/06/cia-big-had-data-problem-too-but-was-bailed-out-by-bill-clinton/

200.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you laughing about corruption in our government? Do you consider yourself to be an American?

I'm laughing at idiots crying like babies over something that has ALWAYS been resident in this government. These idiots are just whining about Clinton not going to jail. Corruption in the government doesn't have shit to do with it.

You can save the 'am I an American' bullshit.

Forum List

Back