Prior to the ban, 53 million pounds of plastic shopping bags were used in the Garden State, which has gone to...

It's called nanny state busybodyism, something any actual libertarian would have issues with, poseur.

It was put on the ballot and the people voted for it, the most pure form of democracy. If people do not agree with it they do not have to shop in the town in which it was passed.

It was put on the ballot and the people voted for it, the most pure form of democracy. If people do not agree with it they do not have to shop in the town in which it was passed.

People are sometimes idiots, and still government force over chickenshit.

As usual, the piece you missed is my exact point. It is a total failure. I'm sorry that I was not clear enough for you.
dude, my post was in response to crick? Did you choose the wrong post?

As usual, the piece you missed is my exact point. It is a total failure. I'm sorry that I was not clear enough for you.
Can you provide the per capita plastic CONSUMPTION before and after renewable bags were mandated? The article only notes the amount of plastic used in bag production

Can you provide the per capita plastic CONSUMPTION before and after renewable bags were mandated? The article only notes the amount of plastic used in bag production
can you? You ask a question that you don't have any clue about. Why don't you post something that contradicts his. You expect he should debate himself? you're such an asshole dudette!!!

For you information, debate is point then counterpoint.

Last edited:
prove it untrue as is your duty if you disagree.
I haven't the faintest idea what you're saying JC - I've got you on ignore and I don't bother looking - but the rate at which you're responding to my posts makes me suspect you're stalking me. Did you want to have sex?

Last edited:
I haven't the faintest idea what you're saying JC - I've got you on ignore and don't bother looking - but the rate at which you're responding to my posts makes me suspect you're stalking me. Did you want to have sex?
so on topic, you can't prove less plastic is used because you're too fking lazy to post any counterpoint data to the OP!

so on topic, you can't prove less plastic is used because you're too fking lazy to post any counterpoint data to the OP!
What the heck do you mean?

Far more plastic ended up as waste after the ban went into effect. The reusable bags are also plastic; they use far more plastic and can only be used six or eight times before they wear out.

This is a simple discussion, not a war.

Far more plastic ended up as waste after the ban went into effect. The reusable bags are also plastic; they use far more plastic and can only be used six or eight times before they wear out.

Where does it say that more plastic ended up in the waste stream? All I see was that more plastic was used making bags.

Where does it say that more plastic ended up in the waste stream? All I see was that more plastic was used making bags.
Now that they dont make plastic bags, where do the chemicals go that made the bags.

solar panels and wind turbines?

1706325481094.png

Dude, I wasn’t talking to you! Wtf?

Forum List

Back