Princeton Professor On MSNBC States That Clinton Has An Above 99% Chance Of Winning On Tuesday

oooo look its another one of those haters! Perfect morning. More, your rage pleases me.

Just because I think Clinton is a criminal, doesn't make me a racist. I'm not.

Fine, most of your Repug compadres on here are racists and you fail to denounce them. Instead, you save all of your venom for liberals such as me who recognize that Trump can NEVER be President, no matter how bad Clinton may be.

For all of Clinton's faults, she would not end democracy in this country. Trump most certainly would. There will never be another Presidential election if he wins.

Keep telling yourself that, goober. You're going to be sorely disappointed on Nov. 8.
Facts are facts. Lie all you want to. The people have had it with your scum.

The problem is that the people who pay attention have had it with the Clinton regime. Unfortunately the majority of democrat voter vote one thing, the D. In my opinion they keep themselves ignorant of what is actually going on for plausible deniability. Then there is the 47 percent that the democrats have completely brainwashed into believing if it isn't them who are their slave master then they will starve.

The left wing is insane.

Keep telling yourself that, goober. You're going to be sorely disappointed on Nov. 8.

The problem is that the people who pay attention have had it with the Clinton regime. Unfortunately the majority of democrat voter vote one thing, the D. In my opinion they keep themselves ignorant of what is actually going on for plausible deniability. Then there is the 47 percent that the democrats have completely brainwashed into believing if it isn't them who are their slave master then they will starve.

The left wing is insane.

I guess you're referring to Romney's infamous 47% comment, which helped doom his campaign in 2012. Are you aware that Romney's 47% of "free loaders" receiving government pay includes the military??

You are truly a hopelessly lost Trumpkin sheep. My clipped toe nails have more intelligence than your ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober ass.

There was nothing wrong with Romney's 47 percent comment he was right on it is as clear as a bell. Matter of fact that percentage might even be higher today.

What doomed him is his walking back on the statement. he should have been a man about it and stuck with the truth. But once he apologized it sounded like he was just making things up. He has shown me to be an idiot and I am glad he lost.

Well, I guess the military is also freeloaders then. My bad.

You're unbelievably stupid, goober.

The military is not included in the 47 percent, the vast majority have the common sense to know that democrats are not their friends. First the democrats vote for them to go to war then vote not to support them.

No, the 47 percent only includes folks like you.

The left wing is insane.

The left wing is insane.

I guess you're referring to Romney's infamous 47% comment, which helped doom his campaign in 2012. Are you aware that Romney's 47% of "free loaders" receiving government pay includes the military??

You are truly a hopelessly lost Trumpkin sheep. My clipped toe nails have more intelligence than your ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober ass.

There was nothing wrong with Romney's 47 percent comment he was right on it is as clear as a bell. Matter of fact that percentage might even be higher today.

What doomed him is his walking back on the statement. he should have been a man about it and stuck with the truth. But once he apologized it sounded like he was just making things up. He has shown me to be an idiot and I am glad he lost.

The military is not included in the 47 percent, the vast majority have the common sense to know that democrats are not their friends. First the democrats vote for them to go to war then vote not to support them.

The military most certainly IS included in the 47%, goober. You do realize that the 47% that Romney was talking about includes millions of Republicans? Are you really that fucking stupid??? I guess you are.

I can't have a debate with an ignorant Repug bumpkin who disputes basic facts. This conversation is over.

The left wing is insane.

The left wing is insane.

The military most certainly IS included in the 47%, goober. You do realize that the 47% that Romney was talking about includes millions of Republicans? Are you really that fucking stupid??? I guess you are.

I can't have a debate with an ignorant Repug bumpkin who disputes basic facts. This conversation is over.

You are certainly a hate filled person. You need to seek medical attention or find religion.

The military are not part of the parasites that live off of the government dole. Regardless of how little you think of our military personnel.

CNN just cut from Trump speech in FL as he was reminding people he crushed it there during the primary only losing 1 county

You are certainly a hate filled person. You need to seek medical attention or find religion.

The military are not part of the parasites that live off of the government dole. Regardless of how little you think of our military personnel.

That's not what I said, you fucking imbecile. That's what Romney said with his 47% comment.

Basically, the national polls simply don't matter. Trump faces such a huge electoral college disadvantage that he will have to win every battleground state AND steal a safe blue state such as Pennsylvania or Michigan. That simply isn't going to happen.

According to the Princeton professor, the bigger suspense is with the Senate. The Democrats only have a 76% chance of winning back the Senate.

The House of Representatives was not discussed. I'm sure that's a bigger long shot for Democrats, due to egregious Repug gerrymandering in several states such as N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. Gerrymandering won't save Repug control of the House much longer, maybe a couple more election cycles. Gerrymandering is the Repugs' only way of maintaining control of the House this year.

Sounds like a fascist dictatorship doesn't it.

Sounds like another Dem president and years of further butthurt.

Basically, the national polls simply don't matter. Trump faces such a huge electoral college disadvantage that he will have to win every battleground state AND steal a safe blue state such as Pennsylvania or Michigan. That simply isn't going to happen.

According to the Princeton professor, the bigger suspense is with the Senate. The Democrats only have a 76% chance of winning back the Senate.

The House of Representatives was not discussed. I'm sure that's a bigger long shot for Democrats, due to egregious Repug gerrymandering in several states such as N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. Gerrymandering won't save Repug control of the House much longer, maybe a couple more election cycles. Gerrymandering is the Repugs' only way of maintaining control of the House this year.

yes fashioned as a banana republic

By using the same electoral college system we have your entire lifetime. Trump was outmatched bigly.

God dammit! Fuck it then... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but; I'm not gonna go waste my time at the polls voting, after reading a post like 'this...
It's not even worth it...

MSDNC needs to stop smoking crack they are higher than a kite...

Here's hoping the crack smoking libs will stay home and think they got it in the bag...
Or you should actually look at the EC map.
Trump must win all five toss up states and flip a blue state to win. Clinton needs one toss up to win. Which is more likely?

She will then be the first president elected while being investigated by the FBI.

George Soros said the same thing. He said Trump will win the popular vote by a landslide but it won't matter the fix is in with the electoral board. They will reward the election to Hillary. What do you think will happen if that is true?

If Clinton loses the popular vote but wins the electoral vote, what will happen?

Every RWnut who defended Bush's election will do a complete somersault.

CNN just cut from Trump speech in FL as he was reminding people he crushed it there during the primary only losing 1 county

Which means absolutely nothing for a general election.
Oh but it does..........beat the hometown boy...what chance does Hilly have.......that would be none

No it doesn't. Trump won the primaries among Republican voters. Can you guess what's different in the general?

God dammit! Fuck it then... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but; I'm not gonna go waste my time at the polls voting, after reading a post like 'this...
It's not even worth it...

Sounds like a smart decision, not voting for a dangerous fanatic like Trump.

By using the same electoral college system we have your entire lifetime. Trump was outmatched bigly.

you leftards and your crystal ball

--LOL

--LOL

It's a science. It's measurable and quantifiable. Your denial of it either betrays your ignorance of it or your fear of it.

--LOL

It's a science. It's measurable and quantifiable. Your denial of it either betrays your ignorance of it or your fear of it.

--LOL

science --LOL

naw it is a political tool adjustable as needed

--LOL

--LOL

science --LOL

naw it is a political tool adjustable as needed

Well, you can tell yourself that after Hillary wins on Tuesday. It'll be little comfort for you Trumpkins.

Forum List

Back