Princeton Professor On MSNBC States That Clinton Has An Above 99% Chance Of Winning On Tuesday

Basically, the national polls simply don't matter. Trump faces such a huge electoral college disadvantage that he will have to win every battleground state AND steal a safe blue state such as Pennsylvania or Michigan. That simply isn't going to happen.

According to the Princeton professor, the bigger suspense is with the Senate. The Democrats only have a 76% chance of winning back the Senate.

The House of Representatives was not discussed. I'm sure that's a bigger long shot for Democrats, due to egregious Repug gerrymandering in several states such as N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. Gerrymandering won't save Repug control of the House much longer, maybe a couple more election cycles. Gerrymandering is the Repugs' only way of maintaining control of the House this year.

Yes, she very well may win, but this nation will surely go into an even greater moral, economic and feral meltdown. We will all lose.

Clinton will be an excellent President. I don't think she'll be as good as Obama, but she will carry on his legacy.

No one is as immoral and corrupt as Donald Trump. And he's a bully that fat shames women and he sets a terrible example for children and I don't how any Repug with children could possibly vote for that mother fucker.

And you want to continue on doing what we are doing? Bombing other countries, flat growth, division like never before? That's what you want to continue? Really? How much you being paid?

Funny....I doubt you were asking these questions when Bush started two disastrous wars and presided over the disastrous economic meltdown in 2008.

Why is that?? Could it be that you are a shameless, full-of-shit Repug partisan hack?? Sounds like a safe bet.

Funny I bet you were asking these questions when Bush actually won those wars until Obama lost them.

You want war, OK, you must have been for them when Hillary voted in favor of and then voted to fully support them.

It is you who seems like they don't tire of war or the threat of nuclear war which Hillary clearly brings to the table.

No matter who wins, the divisions in this country will get deep and wide enough to crack this nut wide open. Surely no one really believes that there will be any kind of unity after the election? No matter who it is. Unity is gone. Half the country will be wanting Putin to come in and put an end to our national Clinton agony.

Yep, that will be you, traitor. You won't have message boards like this anymore if something like that actually did happen, Putin boy.

Hell, we won't have message boards anymore if Trump becomes President. At least not a message board with any with liberal voices, we''ll just have retard fascists like you talking to yourselves.

The only poll that's accurate is the 20000/200 poll. Trump gets 20000 at his rallies each week and Clinton can barely get 200.

Basically, the national polls simply don't matter. Trump faces such a huge electoral college disadvantage that he will have to win every battleground state AND steal a safe blue state such as Pennsylvania or Michigan. That simply isn't going to happen.

According to the Princeton professor, the bigger suspense is with the Senate. The Democrats only have a 76% chance of winning back the Senate.

The House of Representatives was not discussed. I'm sure that's a bigger long shot for Democrats, due to egregious Repug gerrymandering in several states such as N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. Gerrymandering won't save Repug control of the House much longer, maybe a couple more election cycles. Gerrymandering is the Repugs' only way of maintaining control of the House this year.

Yes, she very well may win, but this nation will surely go into an even greater moral, economic and feral meltdown. We will all lose.

Clinton will be an excellent President. I don't think she'll be as good as Obama, but she will carry on his legacy.

No one is as immoral and corrupt as Donald Trump. And he's a bully that fat shames women and he sets a terrible example for children and I don't how any Repug with children could possibly vote for that mother fucker.

And you want to continue on doing what we are doing? Bombing other countries, flat growth, division like never before? That's what you want to continue? Really? How much you being paid?

Funny....I doubt you were asking these questions when Bush started two disastrous wars and presided over the disastrous economic meltdown in 2008.

Why is that?? Could it be that you are a shameless, full-of-shit Repug partisan hack?? Sounds like a safe bet.

Funny I bet you were asking these questions when Bush actually won those wars until Obama lost them.

You want war, OK, you must have been for them when Hillary voted in favor of and then voted to fully support them.

It is you who seems like they don't tire of war or the threat of nuclear war which Hillary clearly brings to the table.

Bush was only winning those wars in your deranged mind, Repug goober. Do you actually live on planet Earth??

You're obviously a mentally disturbed Trumpkin with no concept of the difference between fact and fiction. There's no point talking to you anymore.

Well, then you need to find a new party that doesn't nominate someone endorsed by the KKK, dumb ass.
Trump probably doesn't think you're a U.S. citizen, either.
You state lie after lie after lie.

Welcome to my ignore list as I simply dont have enough time left in my life to waste on idiots like you.

Lightweight, you've got no game, no facts, and no intellect. You're just a Rush Limbaugh caricature ranting and raving about how much you hate liberals, Obama, Hillary, etc., None of your posts have any substance at all, talking to you is boring as hell.

Well, then you need to find a new party that doesn't nominate someone endorsed by the KKK, dumb ass.
Trump probably doesn't think you're a U.S. citizen, either.
You state lie after lie after lie.

Welcome to my ignore list as I simply dont have enough time left in my life to waste on idiots like you.

Lightweight, you've got no game, no facts, and no intellect. You're just a Rush Limbaugh caricature ranting and raving about how much you hate liberals, Obama, Hillary, etc., None of your posts have any substance at all, talking to you is boring as hell.

Yeah listening to paid shill that either just came to the board to spread manure or are someone else is really boring.

The only poll that's accurate is the 20000/200 poll. Trump gets 20000 at his rallies each week and Clinton can barely get 200.

Keep telling yourself that, goober. You're going to be sorely disappointed on Nov. 8.
Facts are facts. Lie all you want to. The people have had it with your scum.

The problem is that the people who pay attention have had it with the Clinton regime. Unfortunately the majority of democrat voter vote one thing, the D. In my opinion they keep themselves ignorant of what is actually going on for plausible deniability. Then there is the 47 percent that the democrats have completely brainwashed into believing if it isn't them who are their slave master then they will starve.

The left wing is insane.

Keep telling yourself that, goober. You're going to be sorely disappointed on Nov. 8.

The problem is that the people who pay attention have had it with the Clinton regime. Unfortunately the majority of democrat voter vote one thing, the D. In my opinion they keep themselves ignorant of what is actually going on for plausible deniability. Then there is the 47 percent that the democrats have completely brainwashed into believing if it isn't them who are their slave master then they will starve.

The left wing is insane.

That is profound, Repug goober. Can you type and chew gum at the same time?

The left wing is insane.

Awww, poor baby.

You're a sock puppet. And a counterproductive one at that. Which means you are stupid, and why you needed a sock account in the first place.

The left wing is insane.

Is that you jake? Jake is so cute when he plays hide and seek. I just wonder what reprobate you were before taking on this persona. Do you think your BS stinks less because you changed names? Really?

Everyday I am more and more sure that I am making the right choice by abandoning the US if Clinton gets in. Everyday. It's very sad. I just hope that Anon's Masked March and the hopeful bomb drop on Saturday will knock some sense into people...

The left wing is insane.

The left wing is insane.

I guess you're referring to Romney's infamous 47% comment, which helped doom his campaign in 2012. Are you aware that Romney's 47% of "free loaders" receiving government pay includes the military??

You are truly a hopelessly lost Trumpkin sheep. My clipped toe nails have more intelligence than your ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober ass.

Everyday I am more and more sure that I am making the right choice by abandoning the US if Clinton gets in. Everyday. It's very sad. I just hope that Anon's Masked March and the hopeful bomb drop on Saturday will knock some sense into people...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Trumpkin. The country will be much better off without you ignorant racist fucks.

oooo look its another one of those haters! Perfect morning. More, your rage pleases me.

Just because I think Clinton is a criminal, doesn't make me a racist. I'm not.

The left wing is insane.

The left wing is insane.

I guess you're referring to Romney's infamous 47% comment, which helped doom his campaign in 2012. Are you aware that Romney's 47% of "free loaders" receiving government pay includes the military??

You are truly a hopelessly lost Trumpkin sheep. My clipped toe nails have more intelligence than your ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober ass.

There was nothing wrong with Romney's 47 percent comment he was right on it is as clear as a bell. Matter of fact that percentage might even be higher today.

What doomed him is his walking back on the statement. he should have been a man about it and stuck with the truth. But once he apologized it sounded like he was just making things up. He has shown me to be an idiot and I am glad he lost.

The left wing is insane.

The left wing is insane.

There was nothing wrong with Romney's 47 percent comment he was right on it is as clear as a bell. Matter of fact that percentage might even be higher today.

What doomed him is his walking back on the statement. he should have been a man about it and stuck with the truth. But once he apologized it sounded like he was just making things up. He has shown me to be an idiot and I am glad he lost.

Well, I guess the military is also freeloaders then. My bad.

You're unbelievably stupid, goober.

Forum List

Back