‘Pride’ Night at the Old Ballpark

Does this somehow affect you? Does it make your house worth less? Does it increase your electricity bill? If not, why do you care?
What I can't help but wonder is if those who live the LGBTQ+ whatever lifestyle are given some kind of discount during this month just for their lifestyle being what it is at events like this. I am not far from Dollywood and we all know that Dolly is no stranger to being a cheerleader for them people. I am not sure though if they are given any kind of break for it though where going to her place is concerned.

God bless you and Dolly always!!!

Holly

On Family Night, families get a discount.
All families or just those that consist of same gender parents?

God bless you and the single parents always!!!

Holly

Does this somehow affect you? Does it make your house worth less? Does it increase your electricity bill? If not, why do you care?
What I can't help but wonder is if those who live the LGBTQ+ whatever lifestyle are given some kind of discount during this month just for their lifestyle being what it is at events like this. I am not far from Dollywood and we all know that Dolly is no stranger to being a cheerleader for them people. I am not sure though if they are given any kind of break for it though where going to her place is concerned.

God bless you and Dolly always!!!

Holly

On Family Night, families get a discount.
All families or just those that consist of same gender parents?

God bless you and the single parents always!!!

Holly

I would assume all now but that isn't how it used to be.

Major League Baseball teams have been celebrating “Pride Month” via Pride Nights at ballparks across the Majors. June is Pride Month, in case you’ve missed the hype. Outdoing itself, the MLB is partying “all season long.” One wonders why there needs to be a month of any celebration. Should October be refashioned as “Halloween Month?” Is there an “Irish Month,” which St. Patrick’s Day is the capstone? And why limit Groundhog Day to a day?

Yet gay pride is now LGBTQ+ (the plus is currently optional) pride because being homosexual isn’t enough. Every sexual variant not heterosexual and practiced by a tiny minority of people is to be granted a month’s worth of recognition and celebration. The Grand Old Game has no reprieve from being rainbowed.

Advertises the Phillies for their Pride Night:

The Phillies invite you to celebrate Philadelphia's rich LGBTQ culture at our fifth annual Pride Night presented by the GIANT company at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday, August 25 at 7:05 p.m. when the Phillies host the Tampa Bay Rays.
All members of the LGBTQ community, as well as family, friends and organizations are invited to come out and show their pride at this event.
The first 1,000 fans to purchase tickets for this event will receive a coupon for an exclusive Phillies Pride Night cap
Just a thousand caps are being given away. That’s a paltry sum, which hints at what a small draw this event is.

And please cite examples of “rich LGBTQ culture?” What exactly is LGBTQ culture? Is there LGBTQ cuisine? If it exists, does it rival, oh, Cuban cuisine? Don’t cite a guy like Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, as a cultural icon.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

--------------------

When is “Psychotic Homeless” month?
Lets celebrate as much untreated mental illness as possible.
I’m sure attendance will increase with psych-homeless given free attendance and light meal.
Hold the free beer to only 3 by the 7th inning.
They will be complacent, right?

No worries folks. This will go away. It is a fad.(sarc.) The other day I heard about a trans couple getting married. They were pre-op male-to-female and pre-op female-to-male. They will be calling that traditional marriage soon.
I have no problem with "pride" month or whatever. It's freedom they are supporting, so I have no complaints.

Austin Petersen's ideal:

"Gay married couple defends pot farm with machine guns."
Doesn't know the difference between morals and freedom....so sad!
I'll take the gays over trump and his family any day of the week, pride or not.

That's a weak retort.

My owning a gun threatens no one, yet there are countless people who, if they had their way, would not allow me to own a gun. It doesn't make their house worth less, nor does it increase their electricity bill, but that doesn't seem to matter...

And I would ask them the same question. Does you owning a gun affect me? No. So do you think it's OK for people to get upset over something that doesn't affect them?
My point (that thing that sailed effortlessly over your head) is that people do get upset.

I've never, ever felt the need to publicly proclaim my heterosexuality. Why does the LBGTQLMNOP community believe they have to?

Where has it led? Fewer people getting beat up over things that doesn't affect you?

It has led to disgusting LBDGEYUIUE parades, it has led to them forcing every state to have to accept their marriage, it has led to them kissing each other in public in front of our children, it has led to weirdos in dresses going to our schools to brainwash our kids, it has led to them being able to adopt children over normal couples. That's where it led to.

Where has it led? Fewer people getting beat up over things that doesn't affect you?

It has led to disgusting LBDGEYUIUE parades, it has led to them forcing every state to have to accept their marriage, it has led to them kissing each other in public in front of our children, it has led to weirdos in dresses going to our schools to brainwash our kids, it has led to them being able to adopt children over normal couples. That's where it led to.
I don't have a problem with gay people as a rule. I have no problem with gay marriage. I have no problem with gay couples being permitted to adopt a child. One of the most well adjusted young adults I've ever known was raised by a lesbian couple. I honestly have never seen "weirdos in dresses" going to schools to brainwash anyone. Where is that happening?

I kiss my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend in public, but I don't shove my tongue down her throat while we're waiting in line at the grocery store. Ergo, I have problem if a gay couple, male or female, does the same (again, so long as the tongues don't go down the throats).

What I have a problem with is this apparent need gays have to let you know that they're gay and that they're proud. Hey, super. Who gives a fuck? I don't go marching down the street waving banners and flags to draw attention to my heterosexuality. Why do gays feel the need to do it?

How dare gay people show any affection in public! That's only for straight folks! :mad-61:

That's a weak retort.

My owning a gun threatens no one, yet there are countless people who, if they had their way, would not allow me to own a gun. It doesn't make their house worth less, nor does it increase their electricity bill, but that doesn't seem to matter...

And I would ask them the same question. Does you owning a gun affect me? No. So do you think it's OK for people to get upset over something that doesn't affect them?
My point (that thing that sailed effortlessly over your head) is that people do get upset.

I've never, ever felt the need to publicly proclaim my heterosexuality. Why does the LBGTQLMNOP community believe they have to?

How does that affect you? I do not like answering a question with a question BUT my original question has never been answered.

Major League Baseball teams have been celebrating “Pride Month” via Pride Nights at ballparks across the Majors. June is Pride Month, in case you’ve missed the hype. Outdoing itself, the MLB is partying “all season long.” One wonders why there needs to be a month of any celebration. Should October be refashioned as “Halloween Month?” Is there an “Irish Month,” which St. Patrick’s Day is the capstone? And why limit Groundhog Day to a day?

Yet gay pride is now LGBTQ+ (the plus is currently optional) pride because being homosexual isn’t enough. Every sexual variant not heterosexual and practiced by a tiny minority of people is to be granted a month’s worth of recognition and celebration. The Grand Old Game has no reprieve from being rainbowed.

The Phillies invite you to celebrate Philadelphia's rich LGBTQ culture at our fifth annual Pride Night presented by the GIANT company at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday, August 25 at 7:05 p.m. when the Phillies host the Tampa Bay Rays.
All members of the LGBTQ community, as well as family, friends and organizations are invited to come out and show their pride at this event.
The first 1,000 fans to purchase tickets for this event will receive a coupon for an exclusive Phillies Pride Night cap
Just a thousand caps are being given away. That’s a paltry sum, which hints at what a small draw this event is.

And please cite examples of “rich LGBTQ culture?” What exactly is LGBTQ culture? Is there LGBTQ cuisine? If it exists, does it rival, oh, Cuban cuisine? Don’t cite a guy like Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, as a cultural icon.

--------------------

I’m sure attendance will increase with psych-homeless given free attendance and light meal.

No worries folks. This will go away. It is a fad.(sarc.) The other day I heard about a trans couple getting married. They were pre-op male-to-female and pre-op female-to-male. They will be calling that traditional marriage soon.
The baseball teams I know always have something for St Patricks Day.....I have a San Diego Padres hat with the green shamrock on it.

--------------------

I have no problem with "pride" month or whatever. It's freedom they are supporting, so I have no complaints.

Austin Petersen's ideal:

Wow, severe TDS here ^^^

--------------------

Austin Petersen's ideal:

Wow, severe TDS here ^^^
Truth Derangement Syndrome.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

That's a weak retort.

How does that affect you? I do not like answering a question with a question BUT my original question has never been answered.

How accepting do you think the gay community would be to heterosexuals demanding a "straight pride month" and "straight pride" parades. They'd lose their shit over that and you know it. They would say it diminishes gay pride and their desire for equality.

Which is silly, because if they wanted equality, they'd have no problem with "straight pride month".

My opinion and argument is based on the belief that what we need is equality. Equality, though, is kicked to the curb once one group gets something the other doesn't have.

Gays aren't special, and they shouldn't be treated as though they are...

That's a weak retort.

How accepting do you think the gay community would be to heterosexuals demanding a "straight pride month" and "straight pride" parades. They'd lose their shit over that and you know it. They would say it diminishes gay pride and their desire for equality.

Which is silly, because if they wanted equality, they'd have no problem with "straight pride month".

My opinion and argument is based on the belief that what we need is equality. Equality, though, is kicked to the curb once one group gets something the other doesn't have.

Start one and find out.

If gay advocates hadn't demanded attention we would still be discriminating against them. Women had to march to get voting rights. We still have woman's day at the old ball park.

Perhaps, it's because I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about someone else's sexual orientation (unless I'm planning to woo them) and because if I go to see a baseball game, or any other professional sporting event, I'm there to see people hit, catch, and throw the ball. I'm sure there have to a a FEW things that don't have to involve a political agenda.

Can't we just watch the game?

Sporting events have all sorts of promotions to expand attendance. Watch the game.
whos pitching and whos catching ?

Perhaps, it's because I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about someone else's sexual orientation (unless I'm planning to woo them) and because if I go to see a baseball game, or any other professional sporting event, I'm there to see people hit, catch, and throw the ball. I'm sure there have to a a FEW things that don't have to involve a political agenda.

Can't we just watch the game?

Sporting events have all sorts of promotions to expand attendance. Watch the game.
whos pitching and whos catching ?

You need to buy a scorecard.

That's a weak retort.

Start one and find out.

If gay advocates hadn't demanded attention we would still be discriminating against them. Women had to march to get voting rights. We still have woman's day at the old ball park.

It's been tried, and gays lost their fucking minds...

The distraction of Straight Pride, as explained by LGBTQ activists and historians

Forum List

Back