‘Pride’ Night at the Old Ballpark

If only MLB could pack a ballpark the way their gay fans can pack an anal orifice.

Frankly I think the Pride events are way over done and show the desperation of
the people that run the creaky institution of major league baseball to entice people
into the park for their over priced co-opted product.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

I live an hour away from two different MLB teams who are intent on pushing homosexuality on the people.

I can't see making the trip. Maybe those who actually live in the Urban Heck Holes that host these events are anxious to promote guys taking it in the caboose. Good for them, I guess.

Major League Baseball teams have been celebrating “Pride Month” via Pride Nights at ballparks across the Majors. June is Pride Month, in case you’ve missed the hype. Outdoing itself, the MLB is partying “all season long.” One wonders why there needs to be a month of any celebration. Should October be refashioned as “Halloween Month?” Is there an “Irish Month,” which St. Patrick’s Day is the capstone? And why limit Groundhog Day to a day?

Yet gay pride is now LGBTQ+ (the plus is currently optional) pride because being homosexual isn’t enough. Every sexual variant not heterosexual and practiced by a tiny minority of people is to be granted a month’s worth of recognition and celebration. The Grand Old Game has no reprieve from being rainbowed.

Advertises the Phillies for their Pride Night:

The Phillies invite you to celebrate Philadelphia's rich LGBTQ culture at our fifth annual Pride Night presented by the GIANT company at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday, August 25 at 7:05 p.m. when the Phillies host the Tampa Bay Rays.
All members of the LGBTQ community, as well as family, friends and organizations are invited to come out and show their pride at this event.
The first 1,000 fans to purchase tickets for this event will receive a coupon for an exclusive Phillies Pride Night cap
Just a thousand caps are being given away. That’s a paltry sum, which hints at what a small draw this event is.

And please cite examples of “rich LGBTQ culture?” What exactly is LGBTQ culture? Is there LGBTQ cuisine? If it exists, does it rival, oh, Cuban cuisine? Don’t cite a guy like Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, as a cultural icon.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

--------------------

When is “Psychotic Homeless” month?
Lets celebrate as much untreated mental illness as possible.
I’m sure attendance will increase with psych-homeless given free attendance and light meal.
Hold the free beer to only 3 by the 7th inning.
They will be complacent, right?

No worries folks. This will go away. It is a fad.(sarc.) The other day I heard about a trans couple getting married. They were pre-op male-to-female and pre-op female-to-male. They will be calling that traditional marriage soon.
The SF Giants have special Heritage Nights, including Irish, Portuguese, Filipino, Jewish, Japanese as well as Pride and even bring your Dog for special events. So sorry that Bigots and Racists don't have a special event for those who posted above.

Major League Baseball teams have been celebrating “Pride Month” via Pride Nights at ballparks across the Majors. June is Pride Month, in case you’ve missed the hype. Outdoing itself, the MLB is partying “all season long.” One wonders why there needs to be a month of any celebration. Should October be refashioned as “Halloween Month?” Is there an “Irish Month,” which St. Patrick’s Day is the capstone? And why limit Groundhog Day to a day?

Yet gay pride is now LGBTQ+ (the plus is currently optional) pride because being homosexual isn’t enough. Every sexual variant not heterosexual and practiced by a tiny minority of people is to be granted a month’s worth of recognition and celebration. The Grand Old Game has no reprieve from being rainbowed.

The Phillies invite you to celebrate Philadelphia's rich LGBTQ culture at our fifth annual Pride Night presented by the GIANT company at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday, August 25 at 7:05 p.m. when the Phillies host the Tampa Bay Rays.
All members of the LGBTQ community, as well as family, friends and organizations are invited to come out and show their pride at this event.
The first 1,000 fans to purchase tickets for this event will receive a coupon for an exclusive Phillies Pride Night cap
Just a thousand caps are being given away. That’s a paltry sum, which hints at what a small draw this event is.

And please cite examples of “rich LGBTQ culture?” What exactly is LGBTQ culture? Is there LGBTQ cuisine? If it exists, does it rival, oh, Cuban cuisine? Don’t cite a guy like Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, as a cultural icon.

--------------------

I’m sure attendance will increase with psych-homeless given free attendance and light meal.

No worries folks. This will go away. It is a fad.(sarc.) The other day I heard about a trans couple getting married. They were pre-op male-to-female and pre-op female-to-male. They will be calling that traditional marriage soon.
The SF Giants have special Heritage Nights, including Irish, Portuguese, Filipino, Jewish, Japanese as well as Pride and even bring your Dog for special events. So sorry that Bigots and Racists don't have a special event for those who posted above.

Does San Francisco have a Honky Heritage night to celebrate the achievements of Normative White Men?

If only MLB could pack a ballpark the way their gay fans can pack an anal orifice.

Frankly I think the Pride events are way over done and show the desperation of
the people that run the creaky institution of major league baseball to entice people
into the park for their over priced co-opted product.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

I live an hour away from two different MLB teams who are intent on pushing homosexuality on the people.

I can't see making the trip. Maybe those who actually live in the Urban Heck Holes that host these events are anxious to promote guys taking it in the caboose. Good for them, I guess.
"pushing homosexuality on the people".................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

--------------------

Does San Francisco have a Honky Heritage night to celebrate the achievements of Normative White Men?
Nope. They have an Irish night. Also a Stanford, USF, and SFSU nights which include men and women, whites, blacks, browns, mixes of colors & ethnicities, Democrats, Republicans and even real faux conservatives too. San Francisco being a very liberal and welcoming city even allow a few Dodger Fans to attend.

Hopefully the MLB will incorporate an Easily Triggered Crybaby Month so ya'll can have something to celebrate.
Considering you are responding to one single comment over MLB's pandering to a relative minority
not generally enamored with big league baseball I'd say it's who are the "Easily Triggered Crybaby".

Forum List

Back