Preview of coming events

Right on time for the next elections.....is anyone surprised?

What a political sewer we live in!:rolleyes:
The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department will create something around election time that will make it so that nobody has to show up in person to vote. You know, like a pandemic or something like that. That way they can create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots just like they did in 2020. They are probably already printed up.

We need to let our leaders know that we will never shut down again...we will never accept the closing of schools and we will never force businesses out of business over a illness.....
And you let them know that by voting for common sense in November.....
trump ordered the first lockdown....

So, are you never going to vote for him again? :D

trump ordered the first lockdown....

So, are you never going to vote for him again? :D
Two weeks to slow the spread...than when he tried to open up the economy democrat governors and people like you screamed bloody murder....its not up to him to tell states when to open....is what you all said...so save me the bullshit......

People keep on with this myth like Americans are exceptional?

I live in a pretty conservative part of the country.

People did exactly as they were told here.

They took the experimental shots, masked up, stayed home, social distanced, obeyed every protocol.

Now you mean to tell me DIRECTLY after watching these fucking morons follow in absolute lock step for two years they wouldn't take the next step to supporting detention?

Change the variables around just a smidge?

People will follow ANYTHING.

Who is gonna save them? The courts? The politicians? Themselves?

Face it...your fellow man...is a fucking idiot.
Erroring on the side of safety is not stupid its cautious...

It appears the next wave of lockDOWNs and masking UP won't be for a new variety of Covid 19.

Instead look forward to a pandemic of something new and different!

Bird Flu.

We've been there before with earlier forms of viruses that caused immediate panic but people quickly lost interest and they petered out.

But this time.....aw shucks.....who can resist crying "CRISIS".

In China they're calling the case - in a 4-year old child - a "One Off". Somehow I believe we've all heard that before.
The Wizards of Soros

The whole world is suffering from a Russophobia pandemic. That will keep the Globalists virus-mongers happy until they need another scare story to pacify the nations.

I remember the good ol' days when it was all due to a God being pissed at humans and making them suffer for their sins.

Bullets, Not Ballots

Our 300 million guns say that won't happen.
Naaah.

The problem with Americans is they still think they are these guys

1651185472978.png

But we are not.

That generation actually understood REAL hardship...real struggle.

1651185547546.png

We are these guys. Fat LARPers in love with a fantasy, and the façade of bravery.

Spoiled, well fed, children of people who were more than likely the same.

Guns don't make you capable...doing does...Not an ounce of do in any of them from what i have seen...but a shit load of Rat apparently.

Nah...the fight will come from the next generation who have ot regain everything WE threw away for some cheap Chinese shit, sports ball, and processed food.

Naaah.

View attachment 637722

But we are not.

View attachment 637725
We are these guys. Fat LARPers in love with a fantasy, and the façade of bravery.

Guns don't make you capable...doing does...Not an ounce of do in any of them from what i have seen...but a shit load of Rat apparently.

Nah...the fight will come from the next generation who have ot regain everything WE threw away for some cheap Chinese shit, sports ball, and processed food.
One of the great tragedies of our Republic was that we Americans (myself included) allowed the Democrats to get away with a blatant thievery of the 2020 Presidential election.

We were weak and we lost our Democracy. We allowed it to be stolen.

Naaah.

View attachment 637722

But we are not.

View attachment 637725

For Legalized Drugs , Gay Marriage , Open borders , 4th Trimester Abortion , Socialized Medicine , Marxist ideology ...

I don't wear a mask...but when this pandemic first presented itself you can't tell me that you didn't start washing your hands more often...if you do tell me that... then you are a liar.....
I knew about this 'pandemic' before it officially hit the US.

I actually looked at it, the best i could in Asia, where most seasonal viruses originate.

Though it seemed a bit rough, there were no piles of bodies lining the street.

Additional...

To be absolutely honest with you...no I did not...because it is fairly futile to go about ANY of the precautions listed when in an uncontrolled environment.

I tried not to touch my face at first, but then I ALWAYS TRY not to touch my face.

Masks are fairly useless, we have known this for YEARS.

Idiots walking around with t-shirts, and tissue filter on their faces...morons.

Washing your hands, done thoroughly takes about five minutes (doubt me, watch a surgeon's pre-theater preps).

Existing in the public space...are you going to spend three hours a day washing your hands?

Masks, in an uncontrolled environment are fairly futile.

As they are only moderately effective in a controlled one.

I also understand things like herd immunity, historical quarantines, and the mutations of virus strains throughout seasons...all known for many many decades...and conveniently forgotten.

I mean...I learned a lot of this stuff in an epidemiologic section as part of a bio warfare course while in the AF.

This is not groundbreaking shit...people are just genuinely uneducated.

Last edited:
I knew about this 'pandemic' before it officially hit the US.

I actually looked at it, the best i could in Asia, where most seasonal viruses originate.

Though it seemed a bit rough, there were no piles of bodies lining the street.

Additional...

To be absolutely honest with you...no I did not...because it is fairly futile to go about ANY of the precautions listed when in an uncontrolled environment.

I tried not to touch my face at first, but then I ALWAYS TRY not to touch my face.

Masks are fairly useless, we have known this for YEARS.

Idiots walking around with t-shirts, and tissue filter on their faces...morons.

Washing your hands, done thoroughly takes about five minutes (doubt me, watch a surgeon's pre-theater preps).

Existing in the public space...are you going to spend three hours a day washing your hands?

Masks, in an uncontrolled environment are fairly futile.

As they are only moderately effective in a controlled one.

I also understand things like herd immunity, historical quarantines, and the mutations of virus strains throughout seasons...all known for many many decades...and conveniently forgotten.

I mean...I learned a lot of this stuff in an epidemiologic section as part of a bio warfare course while in the AF.

This is not groundbreaking shit...people are just genuinely uneducated.
We all can't be scientists...when the CDC spoke many people had no other option but to listen....people were spraying packages and door knobs and if you think I'm going to believe you were the only exception you are crazy....everyone was freaked out the first few months....and I have never been a huge mask wearer only putting one on to shop and at doctor visits but they do help...we know they help because of the low flu and common cold transmission rates during the mask era....
Monday morning quarterbacking is always 20/20....

Last edited:
Naaah.

View attachment 637722

But we are not.

View attachment 637725

In Every Sector, Vietnam Was a Preview of the End of the American Way

Back in the 60s, not one pro athlete had to serve in Vietnam, or even on active duty. The original Live-Action Role Players were those yellow jocks. Yet fat-ass couch potatoes fantasize that those spoiled, juiced-up freaks are tough-guy heroes.

Forum List

Back