Bird Flu pandemic has resulted in 12 million chickens and turkeys being culled

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Funny how this is being ignored by the MSM for the most part. 12 million chickens and turkeys culled already due to this disease. Another pandemic failure by the Biden regime? Or part of their plan to raise prices of essential food and cause a food supply crisis?

Or just another bio attack by Joe's friends in China....
They tried doing it with African swine fever (which likely didn't originate in Africa). A few years ago U.S. Customs and Border Protection caught the Chinese illegally trying to smuggle a million pounds of pork into New Jersey.

There is something going on. . . that I just haven't quite figured out. . . because they have already DONE the gain of function research on a bird flu cross over-virus for humans. I am pretty sure they are sitting on it, just waiting to release it, and by giving the COVID vaccine to everyone, it weakened everyone's background immunity in preparation for the release.

Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity​

Highly contagious bird flu forces North Carolina to cancel poultry shows and public sales​

Genes That Made 1918 Flu Lethal Isolated​

UW-Madison receives $9.5 million Gates Foundation grant​

This is the push food shortages, increasing the cost of chicken and eggs, and makes plant based food products more desirable on the market. I think it is also a smoke screen, so that when they do release this pandemic, it will look like the establishment WAS trying to prevent it, so that folks will not suspect what they were up to, and after hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of folks die, they will demand vegan lifestyles, and an end to the use of meat based diets, rather than look at the true culprits.

Bird Flu: Another phony “pandemic”…this time for chickens​

Peddlers of fear will go to no end in achieving their goal of absolute dominion over the naive and weak.

Forum List

Back