Presidents you liked before 1980 !!

They were operating on the principle of better safe than sorry...

Complete bullshit, kid. The scumbag fdr's own intelligence services reported to him that no threat existed from a population of AMERICANS who proved themselves some of the bravest and most loyal of all. Go back to school, kid.
FDR kept us safe from Japanese Terrorists
Even the Supreme Court backed him

Before 1980 only !!

I will name a few :

Washington
Jefferson
Teddy Roosevelt
Calvin C.
Truman
Eisenhower
Cleveland
Taft

That is all I can think of ?? Sorry

G. Washington kept his slaves to his dying breath. NO

T. Jefferson kept his slaves to his dying breath, voted himself into the Presidency when he was VP. NO

T. Roosevelt was good, Republican

C. Coolidge was good, Republican

H. Truman was often slow and weak, took him so long to stop MacArthur who nearly started WW3.

D. Eisenhower was good, Republican

G. Cleveland was very good in first term, not so good in his second term Democrat

H. Taft Was average, Republican

.... They served stateside right next to a few good Japanese-Americans loyal to this country. ...

What exactly do you mean?
It was just a clinical example, so to speak. My father in law of 44 years was born in America, his mother in Germany. His wife's mother was also born in Germany. In WWII, he was remanded to military service on the fear that German roots on both sides would cause him sympathy with the German people or some such. They assigned him to work in the homeland of America and that is the truth as he remembers it. He would have preferred to go abroad to fight, but his service was stateside, and not overseas. That was his story, and I'm sticking to it. Congratulations on 20 years of teaching history. There's always someone in the world who would like to forget about America, land of the free that nurtured regular average people like Thomas edison, school dropout, to creatively discover electricity to light up the world, provide Alexander Bell the incentive to design equipment to carry on human voice communication not only out of hearing range, but across many long miles of America's warp and weft, and later an Atlantic wire to England and continental Europe, and Edison's precursor phonographic instruments with recording equipment, on and on. I love all that America is, was, and hopefully will be.

Last edited:
... Bush sweated blood to protect Sears Tower, all power grids, uranium-fed power plants, and water reservoirs from Dervish destruction....

"Dervish destruction"? ??? :lol:

I don't think the Sufi are the sect we need to worry about. Are you afraid they will dance around our power plants in circles until the installations are whirled into ruin?
I'm into current events, and my memories are influenced by the reasonably good information about security measures being implemented to prevent international enemies from driving diverted airplanes into power plants fuelled by uranium; electrical regional and nationwide grids takeover that would screw up air control issues, and one report said the WTC was just a trial run to scare us into siding with enemies of Israel. That's just what I recall from my Wyoming home where I lived at the time. You seem to have other recollections. I hope you share the rest. ;)

....One good reason they spent time isolated in the winter wiles of the Rocky mountains, while extremely unpleasant, were spared their mass killings by secret organizations who would simply snuff masses of oriental Americans, regardless of their loyalty. ....

That illogical, disingenuous 'argument' has been discredited thousands of times. Unless you'd like to spend a few years in a concentration camp for your own 'protection'..............
I think you may be a leftist bent on discrediting the attitudes of many people who have a differing opinion than the hate-the-USA lefties who deeply desire a tax hike to acquire benefits from other people's tax payments to a dissatisfied monster that the fed is in the hands of spendthrift willienillies.

Last edited:
Before 1980- I didn't always agreed with them. Carter ,Ford, Nixon, Johnson ,Kennedy ,Ike, Truman , both Roosevelts. Lincoln Jackson, both Adams. Washington. As far as Truman goes. I like a man that admits once working as a piano player in a whorehouse. The MSM would had a field day with that one today. :cool:

....One good reason they spent time isolated in the winter wiles of the Rocky mountains, while extremely unpleasant, were spared their mass killings by secret organizations who would simply snuff masses of oriental Americans, regardless of their loyalty. ....

That illogical, disingenuous 'argument' has been discredited thousands of times. Unless you'd like to spend a few years in a concentration camp for your own 'protection'..............
I think you may be a leftist ...

You think wrong.

Forum List

Back