President Trump's Latest Ad

Another positive and UNITING message. Too bad the Dems are the most divisive they've ever been

He can spend as much money as he wants making propaganda videos like this. But he can't run from his terrible response to the virus and the now 155K+ people dead (and counting) and the economic carnage that was a result of it. And that's what people are going to remember. He'll always have his core base of cult followers. But the rest of us who comprise the majority are going to go to the polls this November and show him and as many Republicans as possible the door. Divisive? You've just described Trump to a tee....along with cavernously incompetent.

Another positive and UNITING message. Too bad the Dems are the most divisive they've ever been

He can spend as much money as he wants making propaganda videos like this. But he can't run from his terrible response to the virus and the now 155K+ people dead (and counting) and the economic carnage that was a result of it. And that's what people are going to remember. He'll always have his core base of cult followers. But the rest of us who comprise the majority are going to go to the polls this November and show him and as many Republicans as possible the door. Divisive? You've just described Trump to a tee....along with cavernously incompetent.

You keep on believing that. Nobody but the leftists blame Trump for a worldwide virus, and those who follow politics knows what actions he took and is still taking. They will also view anybody that tries to blame a US President as pathetic and petty.

The virus is here like it is in the rest of the world. That's not in question. What is in question is after we are out of the woods, who is it that can best lead us back into economic prosperity? Which of these two people can heal this country?

Anybody with an ounce of logic knows the answer to that one. You have a guy who spent 40 years in politics and accomplished nothing, and another guy who spent 3 years and brought us the best economy in 50 years.

3f2.jpeg.jpg

when learning about his latest internal poll numbers, Trump blanched. the color drained from his face. he was the picture of a man to whom the inconceivable had happened

the walls are closing in, out of money, down in the polls...with no ideas and running out of time!

It’s stupid emotional bullshit like this that wins you pawns over. It’s amazing how much you don’t care about facts and thinking critically.

You have put us on the precipice of something approaching tribalism. Take your cities. But you survive at the behest of the rural areas.

It’s stupid emotional bullshit like this that wins you pawns over. It’s amazing how much you don’t care about facts and thinking critically.

You have put us on the precipice of something approaching tribalism. Take your cities. But you survive at the behest of the rural areas.

I survive because of red state shitholes like AL, LA, MS, KS, and KY? How interesting! Do tell me more!

Emotional? That's what your tribes fuel has been for the last 3+ years. Facts? Oh brother, that is some nerve. :rolleyes-41:

Emotional? That's what your tribes fuel has been for the last 3+ years. Facts? Oh brother, that is some nerve. :rolleyes-41:

Come now, there is nothing emotional about those people on the left.

Screaming .jpeg

I've been telling em that for years.
Keep pushing or learn how to eat asphalt.

I survive because of red state shitholes like AL, LA, MS, KS, and KY? How interesting! Do tell me more!

We can stop feeding you. Among other things.

You can't critically think your way out of a wet paper bag. Would you like me to set you up a critical thinking exercise to see if you get it? (at least the viable options)

You can't critically think your way out of a wet paper bag. Would you like me to set you up a critical thinking exercise to see if you get it? (at least the viable options)

Lol oh how adorable. Lay it on me!

Forum List

Back