President Trump's Latest Ad

Again, that was early on before we knew what kind of problem this would be. It's not like he said that in the middle of April. But since your side wants to lie about this and blame the President, tell me what should he have done that he didn't do?

TrumpO called it a hoax at the end of February which was the critical time when he should have been taking the threat of a pandemic seriously. Thats what he should have done. Take the pandemic and lives and health of all Americans seriously. It’s obvious his focus was 100 Percent on winning a second term.

Trump forged his road to pandemic response failure with his hoax crap that did nothing to prepare the idiots that would vote for him and believe every word he utters as gospel. Unfortunately about a third of adult Americans could not take the pandemic seriously since their leader had convinced them it was not gonna affect them and that COVID19 would disappear when it gets warm.

Now the entire country must deal with prolonged suffering because TrumpO’s cult following were certain they were on to the Democrat and deep state hoax.

Just reported, Morgues are overflowing In Mississippi. Why is that happening six months after Trump told you it was a hoax if the whole virus thing is a hoax.

Have you just figured out that it isn’t?

and why doesn’t it piss you off that TrumpO told you it was.

No it doesn't, because when Trump called it a hoax, Piglosi was telling people to get out to Chinatown and enjoy themselves. DeBlasio was telling people to get out and ride the subways. Cuomo was telling people they were more than prepared if this virus would cause any serious problem. The Democrats in the House spent the first two weeks of March trying to stop Trump from single-handedly issue travel bans, calling them racist and xenophobic, Dr. Fauci told people that wearing a mask at that point was useless.

Trump saying it was a hoax didn't hurt one American. Furthermore, your lying left-wing sources failed to tell you he never called the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats usual politicizing the matter a hoax. The criticism was of them, not the virus.

In any case, I see you failed to answer my question which is what I was expecting. There was nothing the President could have done to stop this under our system of government and US Constitution. Lawsuits will be the next step in states that forced people to wear masks or closed their businesses down and stop students from attending school. It will be a total legal mess in which some of those cases will end up at the Supreme Court.

Trump saying it was a hoax didn't hurt one American. Furthermore, your lying left-wing sources failed to tell you he never called the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats usual politicizing the matter a hoax. The criticism was of them, not the virus.

Try to explain how politicians ‘politicizing’ an issue or a danger is the hoax?

The definition of a hoax is a deception, intended to trick or mislead.
  1. A fake news story published to entertain or trick people is an example of a hoax.

What was the “impeachment” hoax when Trump refers to that hoax? Isn’t he saying the charges against him were all false?

it’s the same with the pandemic. Politicization is not the hoax. The subject is the hoax. The virus danger has to be a lie. And Trump confirms what he meant when he says in the same breath that

“So a number that nobody heard of that I heard of recently and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? 35,000. That’s a lot of people. It could go to 100,000, it could be 27,000, they say usually a minimum of 27, it goes up to 100,000 people a year who die, and so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody.”​

TrumpO defined their hoax in his speech that day. Fear over COVID19 is a hoax because the flu kills up to 100,000 Americans every year and no Americans had died of C19 because TRUMPO did such a great job of stopping it.,

When TrumpO Spoke the following words no American had died of COVID19:

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.
One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.

So a number that nobody heard of that I heard of recently and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? 35,000. That’s a lot of people. It could go to 100,000, it could be 27,000, they say usually a minimum of 27, it goes up to 100,000 people a year who die, and so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t, and we are totally prepared, it doesn’t mean we won’t. But think of it. You hear 35 and 40,000 people, and we’ve lost nobody, and you wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.

Go back and check how many right wing TrumpO duped idiots referred to COVID19 as no worse than the flu.

those idiots understood that TrumpO meant the pandemic was a hoax.

itcwas a hoax in Italy. People were counting death by toenail fungus as a COVID death.

All part of the anti/Trump hoax. Even in Italy.

Last edited:
Try to explain how politicians ‘politicizing’ an issue or a danger is the hoax?

The definition of a hoax is a deception, intended to trick or mislead.
  1. A fake news story published to entertain or trick people is an example of a hoax.

What was the “impeachment” hoax when Trump refers to that hoax? Isn’t he saying the charges against him were all false?

Trump was right again. The first impeachment in our history with no impeachable offenses and no criminal acts. The first impeachment using Thought Police instead of facts. Yes, it was a hoax, a hoax that is the beginning of an impeachment war, which you will see if by some slim chance creepy Joe gets in and the Republicans take leadership of the House. He will be impeached for the most innocuous reasons just like the Democrats did.

Go back and check how many right wing TrumpO duped idiots referred to COVID19 as no worse than the flu.

those idiots understood that TrumpO meant the pandemic was a hoax.

itcwas a hoax in Italy. People were counting death by toenail fungus as a COVID death.

All part of the anti/Trump hoax. Even in Italy.

Trump nor anybody knew of how this thing could spread so quickly, especially here to the United States. Again, hindsight is 20/20. In the past, other places had Sars, Eboli, H1N1, and it had little to no impact on this country. Nobody shutdown our government for those either because like Covid, it was simply not a threat to us.

It's like with the first bombing of the World Trade center. A little damage, a few people killed, but we didn't stop all flights coming into the United States, or put a travel ban on Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. When they caught the terrorists, even they said that next time they come for the WTC, they will be successful. No extra security, no TSA at airports, nothing.

Imagine what misery it would have been if we ran into our basement and shutdown the economy for every potential threat to this country. We can't deal with every potential problem that we may face. We deal with it if or once it gets here.

Imagine what misery it would have been if we ran into our basement and shutdown the economy for every potential threat to this country.

You Republicans are so stupid on this. The the economy shut itself down. And even Trump explained why:

Dying on Airplanes​

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing​
Issued on: April 1, 2020​

THE PRESIDENT: It says 100- to 200,000. Anything — it’s a lot of people, right? It’s a lot of people.​

Well, you didn’t ask the other question. What would have happened — because this is the question that I’ve been asking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a long time, and they’ve been working on this for a long time.​

The question is: What would have happened if we did nothing? Because there was a group that said, “Let’s just ride it out. Let’s ride it out.” What would have happened? And that number comes in at 1.5 to 1.6 million people, up to 2.2 and even beyond. So that’s 2.2 million people would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on our life.”​

How many bodies being piled up in makeshift morgues would it take to see the US economy shut itself down on its own?

Do you have a guess?

Imagine what misery it would have been if we ran into our basement and shutdown the economy for every potential threat to this country.

You Republicans are so stupid on this. The the economy shut itself down. And even Trump explained why:

Dying on Airplanes​

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing​

THE PRESIDENT: It says 100- to 200,000. Anything — it’s a lot of people, right? It’s a lot of people.​

Well, you didn’t ask the other question. What would have happened — because this is the question that I’ve been asking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a long time, and they’ve been working on this for a long time.​

The question is: What would have happened if we did nothing? Because there was a group that said, “Let’s just ride it out. Let’s ride it out.” What would have happened? And that number comes in at 1.5 to 1.6 million people, up to 2.2 and even beyond. So that’s 2.2 million people would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on our life.”​

How many bodies being piled up in makeshift morgues would it take to see the US economy shut itself down on its own?

Do you have a guess?

I don't know. What I do know is Sweden is doing just fine not having any government oversight. True, concerned people are staying home, wearing masks, social distancing, but much like the US, there are people who don't.

A friend of mine stopped over this weekend. HIs sons girlfriend is pregnant and they had a shower for her when they came into town. She's an ER nurse at a hospital in a small town. According to her, if you die in a house fire and get tested positive for Covid, you are a Covid death. Why? Because the hospital gets government money for every single person that has anything done to them that has Covid.

So there are a lot of questions about this. How many people actually died from something else, but had Covid at the same time? Do we really have more cases, or are we seeing the numbers go up as they've been proportional to more tests being done?

Do masks do anything? At first they said no, it doesn't help a bit. Then they switched sides overnight, and all of a sudden masks were our savior.

As a person of high risk, I wear a mask anytime I'm in public. My father was recently exposed to Covid and in quarantine right now. I pray he didn't get it. He's 88 years old and has a lot of other medical problems. So this is a little personal with me at this point.

Dying on Airplanes​

Do you have a guess?
Just look at Sweden, moron. Did they have makeshift morgues and piles of bodies?

Dying on Airplanes​

Do you have a guess?

I don't know. What I do know is Sweden is doing just fine not having any government oversight. True, concerned people are staying home, wearing masks, social distancing, but much like the US, there are people who don't.

A friend of mine stopped over this weekend. HIs sons girlfriend is pregnant and they had a shower for her when they came into town. She's an ER nurse at a hospital in a small town. According to her, if you die in a house fire and get tested positive for Covid, you are a Covid death. Why? Because the hospital gets government money for every single person that has anything done to them that has Covid.

So there are a lot of questions about this. How many people actually died from something else, but had Covid at the same time? Do we really have more cases, or are we seeing the numbers go up as they've been proportional to more tests being done?

Do masks do anything? At first they said no, it doesn't help a bit. Then they switched sides overnight, and all of a sudden masks were our savior.

As a person of high risk, I wear a mask anytime I'm in public. My father was recently exposed to Covid and in quarantine right now. I pray he didn't get it. He's 88 years old and has a lot of other medical problems. So this is a little personal with me at this point.
If my parents were alive at this time, I would be a little concerned, but frankly, I dont know what I could do different other than be careful. If you're 80 you're at risk. 25 to 40, virtually no risk.

Dying on Airplanes​

Do you have a guess?

If my parents were alive at this time, I would be a little concerned, but frankly, I dont know what I could do different other than be careful. If you're 80 you're at risk. 25 to 40, virtually no risk.

I'm 60 and have two of the most fatal medical conditions when combined with Covid. I only go out for family gatherings like birthdays and holidays, shopping, or to fetch my medications from the drug store. I sanitize my hands before I get out of the car, and it's the fist thing I do when I re-enter my car.

So far, no problems to speak of.

Another positive and UNITING message. Too bad the Dems are the most divisive they've ever been

He can spend as much money as he wants making propaganda videos like this. But he can't run from his terrible response to the virus and the now 155K+ people dead (and counting) and the economic carnage that was a result of it. And that's what people are going to remember. He'll always have his core base of cult followers. But the rest of us who comprise the majority are going to go to the polls this November and show him and as many Republicans as possible the door. Divisive? You've just described Trump to a tee....along with cavernously incompetent.

/----/ Well Obozo ran away from his response to the Swine Flu deaths: According to the CDC from April 2009 to April 2010 there were about 60.8 million cases of the swine flu with 12,469 deaths in the United States. 100,000+ US deaths from COVID-19? How does that compare to SARS, swine flu and other pandemics?

Another positive and UNITING message. Too bad the Dems are the most divisive they've ever been

He can spend as much money as he wants making propaganda videos like this. But he can't run from his terrible response to the virus and the now 155K+ people dead (and counting) and the economic carnage that was a result of it. And that's what people are going to remember. He'll always have his core base of cult followers. But the rest of us who comprise the majority are going to go to the polls this November and show him and as many Republicans as possible the door. Divisive? You've just described Trump to a tee....along with cavernously incompetent.

/----/ Well Obozo ran away from his response to the Swine Flu deaths: According to the CDC from April 2009 to April 2010 there were about 60.8 million cases of the swine flu with 12,469 deaths in the United States. 100,000+ US deaths from COVID-19? How does that compare to SARS, swine flu and other pandemics?

Again, I have no idea what reality you Trump supporters and right wingers live in but it must be all unicorns and smiles. Obama didn't run away from anything. He addressed it head on. There was an immediate response and a viable vaccine within six months. Now, people dying from a virus is always a terrible thing. But compared to the absolutely abysmal response of Trump to this virus and the almost 160K deaths and 12% unemployment, Obama's response, looks quite Presidential.

Again, I have no idea what reality you Trump supporters and right wingers live in but it must be all unicorns and smiles. Obama didn't run away from anything. He addressed it head on. There was an immediate response and a viable vaccine within six months. Now, people dying from a virus is always a terrible thing. But compared to the absolutely abysmal response of Trump to this virus and the almost 160K deaths and 12% unemployment, Obama's response, looks quite Presidential.

/----/ Not so fast, Cupcake:
It was in October of 2009 that Obama declared a national emergency due to the spread of the virus, but at that point millions of Americans had already been infected and over 1000 Americans had already died.

CNN reported at the time:

Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. [emphasis added]

Furthermore, the CDC’s Frieden fretted at the time that efforts to create a vaccine had stumbled:

“We are nowhere near where we thought we would be,” Frieden said, acknowledging that manufacturing delays have contributed to less vaccine being available than expected. “As public health professionals, vaccination is our strongest tool. Not having enough is frustrating to all of us.”

How soon you forget just how good the economy was prior to the China virus. It was fantastic due to Trump's policies. It is actually still pretty good considering the world wide economic carnage this virus has caused coupled with the Democrat's rioting and looting. Only an IDIOT would not see the good Trump has done and thinks that any Democrat would have handled this crisis in any way that would have completely saved our economy.

It was in October of 2009 that Obama declared a national emergency due to the spread of the virus, but at that point millions of Americans had already been infected and over 1000 Americans had already died.

Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. [emphasis added]

Furthermore, the CDC’s Frieden fretted at the time that efforts to create a vaccine had stumbled:

“We are nowhere near where we thought we would be,” Frieden said, acknowledging that manufacturing delays have contributed to less vaccine being available than expected. “As public health professionals, vaccination is our strongest tool. Not having enough is frustrating to all of us.”

I don't see how this constitutes "running away"? The acknowledgement was better, the response was more coordinated, the proper agencies were mobilized early, and a vaccine was developed within 6 months. No, we would not have stopped COVID-19 from making its way to our shores. But in that small window from January 14th to February 4th, we could have minimized it and limited its damage, to our people and our economy. Sorry, again, I hate repeating myself but this is why you don't elect a reality TV star as President. He has no idea of how government functions or is supposed to function.

I don't see how this constitutes "running away"? The acknowledgement was better, the response was more coordinated, the proper agencies were mobilized early, and a vaccine was developed within 6 months. No, we would not have stopped COVID-19 from making its way to our shores. But in that small window from January 14th to February 4th, we could have minimized it and limited its damage, to our people and our economy. Sorry, again, I hate repeating myself but this is why you don't elect a reality TV star as President. He has no idea of how government functions or is supposed to function.

And you think a senile 77 year old does? How foolish.

How soon you forget just how good the economy was prior to the China virus. It was fantastic due to Trump's policies. It is actually still pretty good considering the world wide economic carnage this virus has caused coupled with the Democrat's rioting and looting. Only an IDIOT would not see the good Trump has done and thinks that any Democrat would have handled this crisis in any way that would have completely saved our economy.

The growing economy was handed off to Trump by his predecessor. All Trump had to do was not fuck it up. He tried with the ill advised tax cut, two bloated budgets, and a trade war with China that was a giant dud. Then along comes a situation he couldn't campaign his way out of and his incompetence is exposed for all to see. Those of us who knew he was a fraud were hoping this day wouldn't come. I have no doubt that if ANYONE else who was a career politician Republican or Democrat had to respond to this virus outbreak, it would have been head and shoulders above what the reality TV star could muster. He has no interest in actually being President. He just wants to run for it all the time.

And you think a senile 77 year old does? How foolish.

A career politician and someone who knows how government works?
Is this a serious question? Your answer is, yes.
Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Jeb Bush would have done a better job responding to the virus than the carnival barker/golfer/tweeter did.

Forum List

Back