William Barr Hearing – This is not Satire…Try #2

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I ;posted this in what I thought was the political forum by the appearance of the first post. But that is exactly what happened in the hearing. The Democrats were not there to hear AG Barr, they were there to shame him for doing his job. I'm not sure he got two sentences out during the entire hearing. It was disgusting!

My original post:

That hearing was incredible!It showed exactly who the Democrats are ...imbeciles! I imagined them in a rehearsal yelling "I RECLAIM MY TIME!!!!" NO YOU MAY NOT ANSWER. I AM NOT DONE TALKING!!!!!

NO YOU CANNOT TAKE FIVE MINUTES!!!! PISS YOUR PANTS!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WAITED FOR ME FOR AN HOUR!!!!

Just remember that was the Democrats in action. If you voted them in, shame on you! Now vote them out!

Link: Contentious 5-hour House hearing with AG William Barr concludes
This is the first time Barr has testified before Congress in more than 450 days.

://youtu.be/sLzJz2A2N1c

Contentious 5-hour House hearing with AG William Barr concludes

It was a pretty embarrassing display, but unfortunately what has become expected of today's Congress. They are merely a reflection of society as a whole and civility in society is slipping away

I've been watching political hearings for over 40 years and I have NEVER seen anything more appalling than those imbeciles attacking AG Barr. They resembled a bunch of monkeys throwing feces.
They ARE a bunch of primates throwing shit.

Forum List

Back