President Trump's Latest Ad

It’s stupid emotional bullshit like this that wins you pawns over. It’s amazing how much you don’t care about facts and thinking critically.

Agree, I'm voting for Biden because... :eusa_think: well you see Biden's policies are...um...oh wait Biden is a blithering idiot what was I thinking. I'm voting for president Trump!!

Another positive and UNITING message. Too bad the Dems are the most divisive they've ever been

It’s stupid emotional bullshit like this that wins you pawns over. It’s amazing how much you don’t care about facts and thinking critically.

You can't critically think your way out of a wet paper bag. Would you like me to set you up a critical thinking exercise to see if you get it? (at least the viable options)

Lol oh how adorable. Lay it on me!

Alrighty! Here we go!
Type the numbers of all the factual statements shown.

• My mom is the best mom on earth.
  • My dad is taller than your dad.
  • My telephone number is difficult to memorize.
  • The deepest part of the ocean is 35,813 feet deep.
  • Dogs make better pets than turtles.
  • Smoking is bad for your health.
  • Eighty-five percent of all cases of lung cancer in the U.S. are caused by smoking.
  • If you flatten and stretch out a Slinky toy it will be 87 feet long.
  • Slinky toys are fun.
  • One out of every one hundred American citizens is color blind.
  • Two out of ten American citizens are boring.

Another positive and UNITING message. Too bad the Dems are the most divisive they've ever been

You have put us on the precipice of something approaching tribalism. Take your cities. But you survive at the behest of the rural areas.

I survive because of red state shitholes like AL, LA, MS, KS, and KY? How interesting! Do tell me more!

Correct ................if you come here to Alabama and do the shit you are doing in Portland...........well people like you will not be missed.

LOL

He can spend as much money as he wants making propaganda videos like this. But he can't run from his terrible response to the virus and the now 155K+ people dead (and counting) and the economic carnage that was a result of it. And that's what people are going to remember. He'll always have his core base of cult followers. But the rest of us who comprise the majority are going to go to the polls this November and show him and as many Republicans as possible the door. Divisive? You've just described Trump to a tee....along with cavernously incompetent.

Trump isn't responsible for the virus, numskull.

Come now, there is nothing emotional about those people on the left.

View attachment 370730

Dude, I was behind a liberal's SUV the other night. It was completely covered in Trump/Pence/Church hate speech. F Trump, vote him out, FU Trump, FU Pence, black lives matter, trans lives matter, a sticker that said sorry I missed church I was practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian. Then the punch line...wait for it...Stop Hate :auiqs.jpg:

when learning about his latest internal poll numbers, Trump blanched. the color drained from his face. he was the picture of a man to whom the inconceivable had happened

the walls are closing in, out of money, down in the polls...with no ideas and running out of time!

Out of money? What have you been smoking...he is taking in money hand over fist.....

He can spend as much money as he wants making propaganda videos like this. But he can't run from his terrible response to the virus and the now 155K+ people dead (and counting) and the economic carnage that was a result of it. And that's what people are going to remember. He'll always have his core base of cult followers. But the rest of us who comprise the majority are going to go to the polls this November and show him and as many Republicans as possible the door. Divisive? You've just described Trump to a tee....along with cavernously incompetent.

Of course not. But he is 100% responsible for the response to it...which as I stated, has been abysmal.

View attachment 370730

Dude, I was behind a liberal's SUV the other night. It was completely covered in Trump/Pence/Church hate speech. F Trump, vote him out, FU Trump, FU Pence, black lives matter, trans lives matter, a sticker that said sorry I missed church I was practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian. Then the punch line...wait for it...Stop Hate :auiqs.jpg:
I think I'd have pulled up beside them and ask them if they wanted a maga bumper sticker......LOL

View attachment 370730

I think I'd have pulled up beside them and ask them if they wanted a maga bumper sticker......LOL

Man she was at least 250 lbs, her forearm was a big as my calf. Speeding through the drive through, she seemed triggered and angry. Probably because we have a church in our town about 10 blocks in every direction.

Of course not. But he is 100% responsible for the response to it...which as I stated, has been abysmal.

That's also wrong.

You keep on believing that. Nobody but the leftists blame Trump for a worldwide virus, and those who follow politics knows what actions he took and is still taking. They will also view anybody that tries to blame a US President as pathetic and petty.

The virus is here like it is in the rest of the world. That's not in question. What is in question is after we are out of the woods, who is it that can best lead us back into economic prosperity? Which of these two people can heal this country?

Anybody with an ounce of logic knows the answer to that one. You have a guy who spent 40 years in politics and accomplished nothing, and another guy who spent 3 years and brought us the best economy in 50 years.

Again, you Trump supporters aren't getting it. He is not responsible for the virus. He is 100% responsible for the (lack of) response to the virus. Tweeting, golfing, pep rallies, and hanging at Mar-A-Lago was more important from January to March.
As far as who can return us to prosperity? Well, you need only look at recent history for that answer. After Reagan's economic policies ended up in the recession of Bush Sr, Clinton came in and righted the ship. After the economic disaster that GWB created, Obama came in and not only rescued the country, but also set it on one of the longest courses of growth and expansion in our history. And then handed the easy baton off to Trump, who promptly dropped it. Your answer here is Biden. 40 years in politics is a long history. You're going to have your successes and failures. But with those comes something Trump will never have...experience, which is EXACTLY what we need right now. Someone who knows how government works and is supposed to work. Not a reality TV show carnival barker who doesn't read, doesn't think (beyond what he can do to keep his base), isn't interested in learning (or being President), and who reportedly has the attention span of a 5 year old on a sugar rush.

As far as healing the country?? I hope that's a joke because any sane person who's watched Trump for the last 3.5+ years knows all he does is divide.

View attachment 370730

Man she was at least 250 lbs, her forearm was a big as my calf. Speeding through the drive through, she seemed triggered and angry. Probably because we have a church in our town about 10 blocks in every direction.
Cool.......you think she wants a MAGA BUMPER STICKER...........LMAO

You keep on believing that. Nobody but the leftists blame Trump for a worldwide virus, and those who follow politics knows what actions he took and is still taking. They will also view anybody that tries to blame a US President as pathetic and petty.

The virus is here like it is in the rest of the world. That's not in question. What is in question is after we are out of the woods, who is it that can best lead us back into economic prosperity? Which of these two people can heal this country?

Anybody with an ounce of logic knows the answer to that one. You have a guy who spent 40 years in politics and accomplished nothing, and another guy who spent 3 years and brought us the best economy in 50 years.

Again, you Trump supporters aren't getting it. He is not responsible for the virus. He is 100% responsible for the (lack of) response to the virus. Tweeting, golfing, pep rallies, and hanging at Mar-A-Lago was more important from January to March.
As far as who can return us to prosperity? Well, you need only look at recent history for that answer. After Reagan's economic policies ended up in the recession of Bush Sr, Clinton came in and righted the ship. After the economic disaster that GWB created, Obama came in and not only rescued the country, but also set it on one of the longest courses of growth and expansion in our history. And then handed the easy baton off to Trump, who promptly dropped it. Your answer here is Biden. 40 years in politics is a long history. You're going to have your successes and failures. But with those comes something Trump will never have...experience, which is EXACTLY what we need right now. Someone who knows how government works and is supposed to work. Not a reality TV show carnival barker who doesn't read, doesn't think (beyond what he can do to keep his base), isn't interested in learning (or being President), and who reportedly has the attention span of a 5 year old on a sugar rush.

As far as healing the country?? I hope that's a joke because any sane person who's watched Trump for the last 3.5+ years knows all he does is divide.

Hang in there bro........one day they may cure TDS......in 4 and a half years he will leave office....

Just repeat after me.........I HATE TRUMP.....I HATE TRUMP......I HATE TRUMP.........crying is ok for your therapy.

Hang in there bro........one day they may cure TDS......in 4 and a half years he will leave office....

Just repeat after me.........I HATE TRUMP.....I HATE TRUMP......I HATE TRUMP.........crying is ok for your therapy.

Just keep dismissing the legitimate criticism of your lord and savior. I don't mind in the slightest. Your support is emboldening him to act out his worst instincts on the national stage. That in turn is proving to be a boat anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. So much so that Mitch told his fellow bandmates who are up for re-election if they have to distance themselves from Trump to do so. Problem is, Trump enjoys a 94% approval rating among Republican voters. Distancing is going to prove difficult if not impossible. If any Republican running is shown to not be loyal, they will find themselves on the outs in a hurry. And believe me, it makes me smile just thinking about it. :)

Just keep dismissing the legitimate criticism of your lord and savior. I don't mind in the slightest. Your support is emboldening him to act out his worst instincts on the national stage. That in turn is proving to be a boat anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. So much so that Mitch told his fellow bandmates who are up for re-election if they have to distance themselves from Trump to do so. Problem is, Trump enjoys a 94% approval rating among Republican voters. Distancing is going to prove difficult if not impossible. If any Republican running is shown to not be loyal, they will find themselves on the outs in a hurry. And believe me, it makes me smile just thinking about it. :)

How about you, dipshit? You care to take a stab at it?
Let's see if you can discern facts from opinion.

Biden can run with the ad. It is a clear compare and contrast with what you have now, and in the next weeks, even before the elections--and maybe with even state unemployment benefits discontinued, because of the Post office(>)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(This shit here is not about foreign aid, but also not about the post office(?): Deut 23: 19-20!)

another guy who spent 3 years and brought us the best economy in 50 years.

France and Spain right now reporting Zero new COVID cases. Where does Trump have the United States with regards to new cases? That would be 48,000.

Even if your cult status wont allow you to hold TrumpO responsible for the initial ‘blue state’ infections and deaths - there is no way in hell that you can give TrumpO a pass for the most recent month and a half of red state infections and deaths.

and the same goes for the economy. The shit economy we have now with 11 percent unemployment is all TrumpO’s:

5C1074AB-99E7-4C34-86C3-2DD5820E53C3.jpeg

Notice the trend - TRUMPO never had a better rate of decrease in Unemployment than Obama.

same goes for GDP :

FBED91EE-A75A-43C4-AA07-5898B31D9C4F.jpeg

TRUMP gave America record setting bad economic conditions. Horrible just horrible,

you need to wake up from that TrumpO stupor messed up your head four years ago.

Last edited:
another guy who spent 3 years and brought us the best economy in 50 years.

France and Spain right now reporting Zero new COVID cases. Where does Trump have the United States with redirect you new cases? That would be 48,000.

Even if your cult status wont allow you to hold TrumpO responsible for the initial ‘blue state’ infections and deaths - there is no way in hell that you can give TrumpO a pass for the most recent month and a half of red state infections and deaths.

and the same goes for the economy. The shit economy we have now with 11 percent unemployment is all TrumpO’s:

Notice the trend - TRUMPO never had a better rate of decrease in Unemployment than Obama.

same goes for GDP :

View attachment 370857
TRUMP gave America record setting bad economic conditions. Horrible just horrible,

you need to wake up from that TrumpO stupor messed up your head four years ago.
France and Spain both have a higher death rate than the USA. neither had any protests/riots over George Floyd. The economy in Europe has declined just as bad as it declined here.

You're a fucking moron

Forum List

Back