President Trump withholding 100M$ in military aid to Lebanese army, has not given reason why, folks!

this helps Iran and Russia, says the media. RELEASE THE AID, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Mystery grows over Lebanon aid hold-up as impeachment looms

I guess I should be passed the stupidity of the Left by now but I'm not. THERE IS NO MYSTERY TO THIS!!!!!!!

"Hezbollah —also transliterated Hizbullah, Hizballah, etc.—is a Shia Islamist political party and militant group based in Lebanon. Hezbollah's paramilitary wing is the Jihad Council, and its political wing is the Loyalty to the Resistance Bloc party in the Lebanese parliament."

Fuck the left is stupid.

You're kidding, right? Do you really wanna hand over $100 million to the "Lebanese army"? This is just silly and bizarre.

I guess I should be passed the stupidity of the Left by now but I'm not. THERE IS NO MYSTERY TO THIS!!!!!!!

"Hezbollah —also transliterated Hizbullah, Hizballah, etc.—is a Shia Islamist political party and militant group based in Lebanon. Hezbollah's paramilitary wing is the Jihad Council, and its political wing is the Loyalty to the Resistance Bloc party in the Lebanese parliament."

Fuck the left is stupid.

The money isn't for Hezbollah. In case you didn't know it, Lebanon is a country, not a militant group.
Fuck, the right is stupid.

Fuck the left is stupid.

The money isn't for Hezbollah. In case you didn't know it, Lebanon is a country, not a militant group.

You're a stupid fuck, Hezbollah gets and does what it wants. It runs Lebanon just as Hamas does "Palestine".

Fuck the left is stupid.

~~~~~~
I guess you haven't heard....
Hezbollah Now Controls Lebanon, America Still Gives ...
Big League Politics • America's new source for hard-hitting investigative political journalismhezbollah-now-controls-lebanon-america-still-gives...
Feb 11, 2019 · Hezbollah ally, Elias Bou Saab now heads the Defense Ministry as well. Trending: Islamic Democrat Community Leader Charged with Raping Disabled Teen in Michigan Although Hairi is still the Head of State in Lebanon, he is virtually powerless as Hezbollah and its allies are in firm control of most of the Lebanese government.
Hezbollah takes control in Lebanon | SOFREP
News | SOFREPhezbollah-takes-control-lebanon
Oct 30, 2016 ~ Hezbollah, which has long exercised massive influence inside Lebanon, will now be in direct control of the government and drive its direction, decision-making process and foreign policy.

there are plenty of political parties in lebanon. many say hezbollah controls the country, that's a legitimate POV, but not everyone agrees!

Fuck the left is stupid.

It is ILLEGAL for the President to hold up military aid for ANY reason, after Congress and the Senate has approved it. Fuck Trumpbots are stupid.

Fuck the left is stupid.

It is ILLEGAL for the President to hold up military aid for ANY reason, after Congress and the Senate has approved it. Fuck Trumpbots are stupid.

You're an idiot. Go ahead bitch, pay Hezbollah to kill americans.

Here's hoping they start with someone YOU love.

Who cares.

If he wants to use aid to force other nations to clean up corruption, that is fine.

If he wants to withhold aid, b/c he doesn't like how they spend it, that is fine too.

He is the chief executive, and as such, foreign policy is his to determine, not that of ruling class journalists, not that of the CFR, nor that of the bureaucracy.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back