AG Barr goes after Democrats, Activist Judges, and for acting against Executive Branch

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
His speech is very critical of judicial injunctions against the government by the lower courts.

It's time to stop tolerating nullification of 65 million American voters by lower courts, he says. It's about time to end judicial intrusions ordered by Democrats who are very jealous of presidential power they did not win.

We have a problem with a president who thinks he is King and there are not three co equal branches.

I watched this already..........and he talked about 20 NATIONWIDE INJUNCTIONS against Trump from the Lower Courts.............while Obama only had 1 Nationwide Injunction.

Shows how the Judge shopping left go to get their way.

Judicial Activism would be a correct term..........

I watched this already..........and he talked about 20 NATIONWIDE INJUNCTIONS against Trump from the Lower Courts.............while Obama only had 1 Nationwide Injunction.

Shows that Trump doesn’t exactly follow the law or Constitution.

So if Trump replaces the judges and they stop the next Democrat president liked they have Trump. You will support it?

No it doesn't...........shows how they challenge in the 9th to Obstruct the administration policies for as long as possible...

The 9th has a high turn over rate in the higher courts...........It's a delay tactic......and it's done by Judge Shopping.

His speech is very critical of judicial injunctions against the government by the lower courts.
Not really against the government. Against Team Trump's legal team's laughable arguments that Trump can not be investigated or prosecuted and that Congress, as a co-equal branch of said government, lacks the authority to conduct their constitutionally protected oversight responsibilities of the executive for which there is ample precedent.

So if Trump replaces the judges and they stop the next Democrat president liked they have Trump. You will support it?

Yup. I support the fact that we have three co equal branches that provide an important system of checks and balances on each and that has never been so apparent as now. I may not LIKE it or agree with the results but I support it because it is far better than the judiciary’s of other countries that independent and beholden to a particular leader.

The president is not asking much as he may wish it.

We have a problem with a president who thinks he is King and there are not three co equal branches.

If you are talking about obummer, I agree with you. Trump has actually been following the laws of this land quite carefully.
We will have to agree to disagree on this :lol:

DACA is a prime example Coyote. That was obummer. Not Trump. obummer multiple times stated, accurately, that he had no power to do anything about them. Then he decided he was above the law and wrote an EO.

If you are talking about obummer, I agree with you. Trump has actually been following the laws of this land quite carefully.

DACA is a prime example Coyote. That was obummer. Not Trump. obummer multiple times stated, accurately, that he had no power to do anything about them. Then he decided he was above the law and wrote an EO.

Is writing an EO above the law?

Yes. Long term, there is an even bigger problem with the surprisingly large number of those who would obediently nod in agreement, apparently including the DoJ.

On the other hand, there's also the remedy in the form of judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's well-reasoned, cutting indictment of the king and his underlings. Well worth a read, that one, and also close study, since it lays out in admirably clear terms what is at stake, and where the administration under Trump left Constitutional grounds. It should be a shot heard widely, resonating for years to come.

With what obummer did, yes. It was. He interfered with Congresses immigration duties.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap2::clap2:

Obummer and Big Mike have left the White House.....they have left the building!

yVzhCPR.jpg

In your world, if Trump did it yes. I'm also talking about immigration. Obama did one to let them in. You're okay. Trump does one to keep them out. He is a king! In your world. Bad, just bad. Your a hypocrite, and no I didn't spell it wrong.

No, it shows the activist judges let other progressive scum get away with crime.

Forum List

Back