President Trump will overshadow Corrupt Joe next 4 years!

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Despite the screw job President Trump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think President Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be President again!

Best argument for impeachment or the enactment of the 25th Amendment I ever heard.

Thanks OP!

Despite the screw job President Trump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think President Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be President again!
he should be talking to allen west as a running mate,,

Trump should vanish until the midterms and let the dinosaur media die.

They love Trump.

No he won't. He's all done. Even he knows he stepped in it big yesterday. Only you true believers think that. The Republican party is going to drop him like a hot potato. Especially after he cost them the Senate. He will also be so busy dodging legal action for the rest of his life that you won't see him no more. :)

Oh he has support all right. Millions more than Biden will ever have. If he runs in 2024 he'll get my vote and millions of others as well.

No he won't. He's all done. Even he knows he stepped in it big yesterday. Only you true believers think that. The Republican party is going to drop him like a hot potato. Especially after he cost them the Senate. He will also be so busy dodging legal action for the rest of his life that you won't see him no more. :)

LOL He doesn't have to run as a Rep dumbass. He can run as an independent and win. Get ready. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show YOU will be voting for Trump. LOL

LOL He doesn't have to run as a Rep dumbass. He can run as an independent and win. Get ready. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show YOU will be voting for Trump. LOL
dipshits like him agree all the way into the train car,,,

If Trump goes full Tv mode and social media mode like the Prog controlled medium, then let it happen. All the dirt on them and their families. since this seems to be the modus we seem to want. We have pure scum bags in everything they do to live spewing venom towards us Deplorables. that is pretty bad.

Nothing Joe says or does will affect me as an American citizen...this election was stolen and I will work to remove China Joe every damn day...until he is gone...
Ohhh you will soon see what affects you. The democrat lockdown certainly affected me.

I hope you are correct and that the media, owned by Big Money, will not conjure up a scheme to shut him out of being heard.

Nothing Joe says or does will affect me as an American citizen...this election was stolen and I will work to remove China Joe every damn day...until he is gone...
Ohhh you will soon see what affects you. The democrat lockdown certainly affected me.
You couldn't flash inmates? Trump should have never declared an emergency health declaration..

I could care less. If he destroys the Republican party, so be it. There aren't enough of you true believers out there to swing an election if you lose the soft moderates that support Trump now. Either way, the right wing vote is split. Democrats rule for the next decade and beyond.

dipshits like him agree all the way into the train car,,,

Ah, close it. Trump did this to himself. Your inability to call that and your unwavering devotion will be you undoing. Personally, have at it. I don't care.

You couldn't flash inmates? Trump should have never declared an emergency health declaration..
Don't blame Trump for what communist democrat mayors and governors do.

Forum List

Back