President Trump will overshadow Corrupt Joe next 4 years!

Hahaha I can see it now, Trumpybear trying to loom over Joe like he crowded Hillary during the feeble debates in 2016.

More likely he'll split the GOP taking it further towards big government authoritarianism with fascist tactics.

Despite the screw jobTrump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be [Trump]again!
Lardass inciting his goons to attack the Capitol casts his destiny as that of an obscure, bitter, mewling cult leader with a remnant of loser followers. He could not even land a gig as a crass reality-tv performer at this point.

Republican politicians who apologized for him shamelessly now feel used and abused, and, after Cry Baby lost the House and the Senate as well as the presidency after one term, his grand finale, inciting a mob to assail lawful government, seals his historical image: inept, ill-suited, ill-tempered, eminently qualified for oblivion.

It was quite the culminating extravaganza - managing to lose two senate seats in a blood red state on the same day, topped off by launching a mob assault upon the seat of American democracy, a springboard to a steaming dung heap.
ErJaDBmXcAECxia

They, like the summer rioters, were no longer protesting, when they rush the door and forced their way in past the guards and occupied parts of the Capitol building, shutting down the business of Congress while they were counting the valid and certified presidential EC votes from all the states.

Despite the screw job President Trump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think President Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be President again!
Nope. Yesterday's events put the final nail in Trump's coffin. He's done. No run in 2024. He destroyed his comeback yesterday. The GOP will put him down like a rabid dog in the street.

He'll just be a lonely old man shouting in traffic from now on.

Despite the screw job President Trump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think President Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be President again!
Nope. Yesterday's events put the final nail in Trump's coffin. He's done. No run in 2024. He destroyed his comeback yesterday. The GOP will put him down like a rabid dog in the street.

Ugh the GOP already tried that in 2015 until he got the nomination. President Trump isn't going anywhere, just don't go too crazy LOL.

Ugh the GOP already tried that in 2015 until he got the nomination. President Trump isn't going anywhere, just don't go too crazy LOL.
Nah, he's done. He fucked up bigly yesterday, that I can tell you. Bleev me.

Nah, he's done. He fucked up bigly yesterday, that I can tell you. Bleev me.
ErJfaeFVgAYfq8r

This is why your point is moot.

... they rush the door and forced their way in past the guards and occupied parts of the Capitol building, shutting down the business of Congress while they were counting the valid and certified presidential EC votes from all the states.
This was an insurrection against the United States, incited by a disgruntled office seeker who has expressed blatant contempt for the will of the People.

Our democratic republic cannot surrender to the prissy boys:

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 4.52.58 PM.png

No he won't. He's all done. Even he knows he stepped in it big yesterday. Only you true believers think that. The Republican party is going to drop him like a hot potato. Especially after he cost them the Senate. He will also be so busy dodging legal action for the rest of his life that you won't see him no more. :)

LOL He doesn't have to run as a Rep dumbass. He can run as an independent and win. Get ready. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show YOU will be voting for Trump. LOL

That would be perfect...split the vote on the right! Oh wait...you never thought of that, did you, stupid?

No-cause Mail in voting is here to stay. Way too convenient, proven to be secure, and it simply makes more sense than standing in line for hours on a cold November day.

I prefer that, when you register to vote, you select to vote by mail or not...that we don't just send out ballots (although the states that do it have had no issues) but its not going awy.

... they rush the door and forced their way in past the guards and occupied parts of the Capitol building, shutting down the business of Congress while they were counting the valid and certified presidential EC votes from all the states.
This was an insurrection against the United States, incited by a disgruntled office seeker who has expressed blatant contempt for the will of the People.

Our democratic republic cannot surrender to the prissy boys:

View attachment 438902

He should be removed from office before his next stunt, but with a compliant Banana Republican Party behind him, I'm not sure it can be done.

He should be removed from office before his next stunt, but with a compliant Banana Republican Party behind him, I'm not sure it can be done.
If this disgruntled office seeker persists in attacking the American democratic process and inciting his goons to attack the U.S. government, those who coddle him must be held responsible.

If this disgruntled office seeker persists in attacking the American democratic process and inciting his goons to attack the U.S. government, those who coddle him must be held responsible.

He has no valid path to retain power. That was their last best hope of a 'Hail Mary', and not much of one at that. It was never going to succeed.

I can only hope we vote out his authoritarian leaning cohorts at all levels of government.

No he won't. He's all done. Even he knows he stepped in it big yesterday. Only you true believers think that. The Republican party is going to drop him like a hot potato. Especially after he cost them the Senate. He will also be so busy dodging legal action for the rest of his life that you won't see him no more. :)

LOL He doesn't have to run as a Rep dumbass. He can run as an independent and win. Get ready. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show YOU will be voting for Trump. LOL

That would be perfect...split the vote on the right! Oh wait...you never thought of that, did you, stupid?

Oh and you know it would split the vote?? I'd bet millions of Reps would vote for Trump. They sure wouldn't vote for the Dem who runs. LOL

He can have all the rallies he wants between court dates.

There is also the possibility that Trump could get impeached and his convict is to be barred from running again.

GOP know the monster they created and I think they will let the his legal problems take over...

The main thing is, Trump probably doesn't want to go back. The guy can live in Florida and play golf everyday, why would he want take that on so close to the end of his life...

Oh and you know it would split the vote?? I'd bet millions of Reps would vote for Trump. They sure wouldn't vote for the Dem who runs. LOL
Meanwhile back in reality, Jo Jorgensen cost your blob Georgia. Imagine what another Republican is going to do to the right wing nutjob vote?

Sure, bring it on, Stupid.

Meanwhile back in reality, Jo Jorgensen cost your blob Georgia. Imagine what another Republican is going to do to the right wing nutjob vote?

Sure, bring it on, Stupid.

Of course Jorgensen did. No official wants to be involved in overturning a fraudulent election.

Get back to me when Biden institutes that list of his. With a Dem House and Senate nothing will stop him. Bring it on stupid.

Biden will never be a legitimate president of the USA.

President select is what he is.

Trump said that he's glad Loeffler and Perdue lost in Georgia because they weren't loyal and didn't defend him enough.

he should be talking to allen west as a running mate,,
or to jake angeli.

LOL! What a fucking idiot you are! Trump lost fair and square. Dipshit.

Forum List

Back