President Trump will overshadow Corrupt Joe next 4 years!

Despite the screw job President Trump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think President Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be President again!

No he won't. He's all done. Even he knows he stepped in it big yesterday. Only you true believers think that. The Republican party is going to drop him like a hot potato. Especially after he cost them the Senate. He will also be so busy dodging legal action for the rest of his life that you won't see him no more. :)

LOL He doesn't have to run as a Rep dumbass. He can run as an independent and win. Get ready. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show YOU will be voting for Trump. LOL

I could care less. If he destroys the Republican party, so be it. There aren't enough of you true believers out there to swing an election if you lose the soft moderates that support Trump now. Either way, the right wing vote is split. Democrats rule for the next decade and beyond.
Certainly beyond. The crazy black lady mayor of DC is already referring to DC as a state.

Communism is where they vote you in but you have to shoot your way out.

Despite the screw job President Trump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think President Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be President again!

No he won't. He's all done. Even he knows he stepped in it big yesterday. Only you true believers think that. The Republican party is going to drop him like a hot potato. Especially after he cost them the Senate. He will also be so busy dodging legal action for the rest of his life that you won't see him no more. :)

LOL He doesn't have to run as a Rep dumbass. He can run as an independent and win. Get ready. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show YOU will be voting for Trump. LOL

I could care less. If he destroys the Republican party, so be it. There aren't enough of you true believers out there to swing an election if you lose the soft moderates that support Trump now. Either way, the right wing vote is split. Democrats rule for the next decade and beyond.

Oh there are millions who would vote for Trump. Have you asked yourself how non campaigning Biden got more votes than Obama?? I have. If not for the fraudulent election Biden wouldn't have gotten to first base.

You better hope the Dems don't retain power. Look up Biden's list of things he will be doing. I'd venture to say you won't like it. Its a doozey. After two years the Reps will get the House and Senate back because tax payers will be sick of the Biden/Harris shit show. If Trump runs in 2024 he will get elected.

Hope you enjoy the Biden/Harris shit show because no other American tax payers will. LOL

Troll alert!!

dipshits like him agree all the way into the train car,,,

Ah, close it. Trump did this to himself. Your inability to call that and your unwavering devotion will be you undoing. Personally, have at it. I don't care.
you thinking this is all about trump will be your undoing,,,

I neither voted for trump or devoted to him,,,

This is a very similar situation to what the RCC faced in the Tremendous 14th Century. The True Popes took up in Avignon, the Fake Popes were in Rome.

Now the True Presidents will be in Palm Beach, the Fake Presidents in Washington DC.

Back when BLM was pulling down confederate statutes Trump signed an executive order mandating a 10 year prison sentence for anyone destroying government property...OOOPS. Trump's goons are about to find out what irony is..

Oh there are millions who would vote for Trump. Have you asked yourself how non campaigning Biden got more votes than Obama?? I have. If not for the fraudulent election Biden wouldn't have gotten to first base.

You better hope the Dems don't retain power. Look up Biden's list of things he will be doing. I'd venture to say you won't like it. Its a doozey. After two years the Reps will get the House and Senate back because tax payers will be sick of the Biden/Harris shit show. If Trump runs in 2024 he will get elected.

Hope you enjoy the Biden/Harris shit show because no other American tax payers will. LOL
Communists expect that they will never lose another sham election. And they won't.

Yeah. More registered voters. More people voting that usually never voted. So yes, Biden got more votes.
I feel sincerely bad for you true believers. You are in for a world of disappointment. Your savior has been forsaken.

Trump is already irrelevant other than how much damage he can cause before he leaves office. He has completely stopped doing anything having to do with the office. And with Twitter and Facebook locking him out he has very little ability to do more of what he did yesterday

He's a ZERO

Yeah. More registered voters. More people voting that usually never voted. So yes, Biden got more votes.
I feel sincerely bad for you true believers. You are in for a world of disappointment. Your savior has been forsaken.

Bullshit. He got more votes because it was a fraudulent election.

Trump isn't my savior but he's been a damned good POTUS. Much better than "I've been in DC for 50 years and haven't accomplished a thing" Biden.

I feel sincerely bad for all you Biden voters. You're about to find out what a big mistake you made voting for that jack ass. I will enjoy every minute of it to.

I voted twice for President Trump and would do so again in a New York minute.

But I hope that he does NOT run, for I have no doubt that -- even if the election were squeaky-clean -- he would lose.

I am impartial enough to see that he has many personality flaws. As the cliche goes, he is his own worst enemy.

I do hope, however, he continues to speak to enthusiastic rallies in order to cheer up people who will be very disheartened by the policies coming out of D.C., especially if "moderate" President Biden has to retire before 2024.

Gads! Can you possibly imagine if this country were run by Ms. Kamala, Ms. Nancy, Ms. AOC, Ms. Waters, Mr. Schumer, Mr. de Blasio, and maybe the Rev. Al Sharpton? Talk about nightmares!

I voted twice for President Trump and would do so again in a New York minute.

But I hope that he does NOT run, for I have no doubt that -- even if the election were squeaky-clean -- he would lose.

I am impartial enough to see that he has many personality flaws. As the cliche goes, he is his own worst enemy.

I do hope, however, he continues to speak to enthusiastic rallies in order to cheer up people who will be very disheartened by the policies coming out of D.C., especially if "moderate" President Biden has to retire before 2024.

Gads! Can you possibly imagine if this country were run by Ms. Kamala, Ms. Nancy, Ms. AOC, Ms. Waters, Mr. Schumer, Mr. de Blasio, and maybe the Rev. Al Sharpton? Talk about nightmares!

I think what brought him down was having Pence lay down to the steal after the debacle yesterday. This will add more fuel to the fire in 2024 for him to pick an even stronger more fierce running mate. That will gain his support stronger than the 70+ million votes he got this last election.

Laughing.......no. He won't.

Trump isn't my savior but he's been a damned good POTUS. Much better than "I've been in DC for 50 years and haven't accomplished a thing" Biden.

I feel sincerely bad for all you Biden voters. You're about to find out what a big mistake you made voting for that jack ass. I will enjoy every minute of it to.

The Biden Depression is on the horizon.

The Biden Depression is on the horizon.

That it is and those that voted for that Jack ass will be regretting it and those of us who didn't are regretting his win now.

I encourage President Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries.

I disagree, Trump should sit back and quietly let the Dems, Reps, and DC swamp FAIL for the next 18 months. Let the buyers remorse set in. Then 6 months before the midterms begin the 'I told you so' rallies. :muahaha: Washington is going to flip right back to failure mode. Can't do anything about China. Can't do anything about illegals. Can't do anything about trade, middle east peace, never ending wars, poverty. Your jobs aren't coming back. Can't and failure.

The brilliance of Trump is, he has set a CAN contrast. The American people just had 4 years of MAGA so the Washington establishment is going to have a very difficult time explaining why they fail where Trump succeeded. Bookmark this post and come back in 18 months. :muahaha:

Despite the screw jobTrump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be [Trump]again!
Lardass inciting his goons to attack the Capitol casts his destiny as that of an obscure, bitter, mewling cult leader with a remnant of loser followers. He could not even land a gig as a crass reality-tv performer at this point.

Republican politicians who apologized for him shamelessly now feel used and abused, and, after Cry Baby lost the House and the Senate as well as the presidency after one term, his grand finale, inciting a mob to assail lawful government, seals his historical image: inept, ill-suited, ill-tempered, eminently qualified for oblivion.

It was quite the culminating extravaganza - managing to lose two senate seats in a blood red state on the same day, topped off by launching a mob assault upon the seat of American democracy, a springboard to a steaming dung heap.

Despite the screw jobTrump endured with this flawed "mail in" ballot concept. Which should be fixed till the next election happens. I think Trump still has the support he needs to run again in 2024. This election steal could in fact grow his support more than ever to build up next 4 years while overshadowing the Corrupt Joe administration.

I encourage Trump to continue having rallies more than ever to keep his support intact ahead of primaries. While calling out how corrupt the DNC is each day Corrupt Joe is president. The best part about it is that Pence can move on and go away now after turning on our President. Which leaves the door open for Trump to select a new running mate for the 2024 election. I can think of a lot of potential running mates that could help get him back into the White House.

Let those unhinged democrats know that President Trump isn't going anywhere. Cause he can still be [Trump]again!
Lardass inciting his goons to attack the Capitol casts his destiny as that of an obscure, bitter, mewling cult leader with a remnant of loser followers. He could not even land a gig as a crass reality-tv performer at this point.

Republican politicians who apologized for him shamelessly now feel used and abused, and, after Cry Baby lost the House and the Senate as well as the presidency after one term, his grand finale, inciting a mob to assail lawful government, seals his historical image: inept, ill-suited, ill-tempered, eminently qualified for oblivion.

It was quite the culminating extravaganza - managing to lose two senate seats in a blood red state on the same day, topped off by launching a mob assault upon the seat of American democracy, a springboard to a steaming dung heap.
ErJaDBmXcAECxia

ErJaDBmXcAECxia

The Trump supporters sure did that. The pussies were hiding in their safe spaces. Oh and the talking heads from the MSM were outraged that Trump supporters would DARE to invade the saintly halls of the capital building. They called them domestic terrorists. Of course BLM and Antifa that had open warfare in Portland, Seattle and Indi and looted, murdered and burned down businesses were called Protester.

No wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket with pussie leaders and pussies reporters. Worthless one and all.

Forum List

Back