President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

Why can that not be found anywhere besides gateway pundit?

Why can that not be found anywhere besides gateway pundit?
Trump posted it himself this morning...

It's from his first Christmas as serving president.

Absolutely wonderful, appropriate, and non-politically-correct message which appeals to people like me who voted for him.

Regards,
Jim

Biden attends Mass more times in one year then Trump has in his entire miserable existence.

Trump is a Christian when he's looking for votes from the MAGA sucker's.
Biden attends Mass more times in one year then Trump has in his entire miserable existence.
Yes, Biden is a good Catholic.

except when it comes to abortion.

Christmas is not a holiday appointed by God.

These are.

1703548757682.png

So, the orange dude recycled an old video to give his greeting? The guy is even a bigger loser than I thought.

He did indeed do that.

He also recycled this one from 2018 four hours ago today...

MAGA.

Regards,
Jim

Christmas is not a holiday appointed by God.

These are.

View attachment 878665

Well, in the scriptures, the wise men brought gifts in celebration of the birth of the son of God, so there is that.

Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a [d]manger.”

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
“Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill[e] toward men!”

Merry Christmas to you and yours, IM2.

Trump posted it himself this morning...

It's from his first Christmas as serving president.

Absolutely wonderful, appropriate, and non-politically-correct message which appeals to people like me who voted for him.

Regards,
Jim
well now it's 6 years of dementia down the road and nobody can even imagine him ever saying anything like that

Video he posted 13 minutes after midnight this morning was President Trump addressing the nation on December 25th, 2017.

Regards,
Jim

The leftist vermin don't care about facts if they think they have something with which to make President Trump look bad.

I've never seen anyone so disconncted from reality as today's Trump haters, like Magnus.

Time is coming.

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

I am a born again Christian and while I think Trump has great respect for the faith, I have never seen an indication that "his heart is filled with Jesus". On Christmas day or any other day.

Forum List

Back