President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

Trump believes none of the Christmas baloney he's serving. If he walked into a church, he'd burst into flames. :)
But he does know his pliant, supple audience and what tugs at their heartstrings.
He likely believes it, it's just not very important to him. Before Darwin almost everyone in the west believed in the Christian God, even criminals. They just didn't fear Him, death, or the hereafter.

Christmas is a holiday not a holy day. It's for everyone, even Trump.

Note that Christ wasn't born in the middle of the winter anyway. There's more 'Bacchus' in Christmas than Christ. :omg:
Christmas means Christ's Mass and Holiday came from Holy Day. Just saying. And the official federal holiday, first enacted in 1870 refers to it as Christmas, not Beginning of Winter Day Off. :)

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Trump believes none of the Christmas baloney he's serving. If he walked into a church, he'd burst into flames. :)
But he does know his pliant, supple audience and what tugs at their heartstrings.
I thought we didn't have 'heartstrings'. ???

Christmas mean's Christ's Mass and Holiday came from Holy Day. Just saying. And the official federal holiday, first enacted in 1870 refers to it as Christmas, not Beginning of Winter Day Off. :)

Regards,
Jim
What's important is what Christmas has come to mean. ChristMASS was considered pagan by the reformers, being a Roman Catholic thing and all.

I've never been to a Catholic Mass for Christ, but I'll bet that Mary is the central figure.

Note that Christ wasn't born in the middle of the winter anyway. There's more 'Bacchus' in Christmas than Christ. :omg:

Jesus probably was born in late December or January. That's lambing season in Palestine.

Well that's really most christian holidays. Most of them are based on pagan Festivals that came before christianity.

What's important is what Christmas has come to mean. ChristMASS was considered pagan by the reformers, being a Roman Catholic thing and all.

I've never been to a Catholic Mass for Christ, but I'll bet that Mary is the central figure.
The reformers considered it pagan because ninety percent of the christmas symbolism were pagan symbols. Christmas as a holiday was based on the roman festival of saturnalia, As well as other pagan Festivals that celebrated the windsor solstice. The church declared that jesus was born on The twenty fifth of december because they wanted to allow the former pagans and rome to continue celebrating those festivals to appease needed a way to connect the festivals to christ.

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

LOL The orange dude still carts around his old presidential seal?! What a loser :auiqs.jpg:

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

That must have taken epic amount of ritalin or something similar to keep him coherent through so many sentences.

Forum List

Back