Satanic Terrorist Cult Makes 2024 Endorsement: ‘Only Biden-Harris Can Bring About End of History’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The 2024 vote isn't about policy only. It's about God versus Satan . I would suggest that the ballot you cast will be closely audited by God himself.

Don't miss that vote. Indifference won't assure your seat in Heaven.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

god vs satan? i'll vote for the guy who did not sell his soul to the devil.

The 2024 vote isn't about policy only. It's about God versus Satan . I would suggest that the ballot you cast will be closely audited by God himself.

If you vote Republican, you are voting for evil. That and the fact that conservatism is a dead and failed ideology that hasn't had a successful policy implementation in over four decades.

See how easy that was for me to turn that around? :auiqs.jpg:
Pull your head out of alt-right media. They lie to you. And tune you up.

8aevha.jpg

:worthless:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

We've discussed this before, kid.

You gotta stop with the gateway pundit. You're gonna go blind.

Irrelevant!
Really? You think a British cult is going to have an impact on American elections? And, like I said, even in your link it says that this is just a stunt for the Satanic cult to gain some notoriety. Kinda like what the white supremacists tried to do in attaching themselves to Trump's coattails.

Really? You think a British cult is going to have an impact on American elections? And, like I said, even in your link it says that this is just a stunt for the Satanic cult to gain some notoriety. Kinda like what the white supremacists tried to do in attaching themselves to Trump's coattails.
Trump is a white supremacist.

Forum List

Back