President Trump praises Jerome Corsi & Roger Stone: Nice to know that some people still have “guts!”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Bob Mueller (who is a much different man than people think) and his out of control band of Angry Democrats, don’t want the truth, they only want lies. The truth is very bad for their mission!

“I will never testify against Trump.” This statement was recently made by Roger Stone, essentially stating that he will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about “President Trump.” Nice to know that some people still have “guts!”

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Once again on twitter...TRUMP ERUPTS!

Testicular fortitude should be admired. I don't have two......but trust me I did in rock n roll business.

Some of the women I admire.....Her name was Chyna

30.jpg

• Banned
The biggest scandal in US history is coming into focus. On Friday Rachel Maddow made it clear. Donald Trump conspired with the enemy. Quid: Deliver the Presidency & build Trump Tower Moscow. Quo: Lift Economic Sanctions. The fat lady is warming up her vocal chords.

Who else does Trump have? Putin? Kim? The Prince of Arabia?

• Banned
political consultant and man calling warby parker to ask about their return policy, Roger Stone!

• Banned
Jerome Corsi: ”This is not justice, this is not America. This is a political prosecution. The Special Prosecutor (Counsel), to get this plea deal, demanded I lie and violate the law. They’re the criminals.” He is not alone. 17 Angry Dems. People forced to lie. Sad!

"Bob Mueller (who is a much different man than people think) and his out of control band of Angry Democrats, don’t want the truth, they only want lies. The truth is very bad for their mission!

“I will never testify against Trump.” This statement was recently made by Roger Stone, essentially stating that he will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about “President Trump.” Nice to know that some people still have “guts!”

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Once again on twitter...TRUMP ERUPTS!
I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to anyone who believes any of that propaganda! :lol:

Forum List

Back