President Trump may be planning a massive shakeup of the White House

As long as we're merely speculating, can Trump attract the talent to make any shakeup worthwhile? Trump is naturally the boss but are Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner playing 2nd and 3rd fiddle that any replacements would have to bow down to?

As long as we're merely speculating, can Trump attract the talent to make any shakeup worthwhile? Trump is naturally the boss but are Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner playing 2nd and 3rd fiddle that any replacements would have to bow down to?
Maybe he will appoint Ivanka as his Chief of Staff? :dunno:

Well, given the amateur-hour caliber of most of his staff... no great loss.

Now... if only he'd resign, and turn The Farm over to Mike, the nightmare could end.

No. It shows that he is an incompetent fuck up. But then again, that is why idiots like you voted for him. You wanted someone much like yourselves.
IMG_3526.JPG

Steve Bannon needs to stay. He must help Trump guide America to full Nationalism.

I wholeheartedly second that! ^^^

Bannon is to stay !!!

Ivanka and globalist corrupt husband Kushner must go! NOW

Do it Mr President .....do it if you know what's good for you and America!

I'm ok with this move so long as he plans to replace his staff with true conservatives. I can understand getting rid of Steve Bannon but I'm not sure what good it does to get rid of Sean Spicer or Reince Priebus.

Breaking: Trump reportedly considering huge White House shake-up

I am O.K. with that as long as the Ass Clown resigns.
He won't snowflake. President Trump will be your president for the next 4 years and (statistically) likely for the next 8 years.

I'm ok with this move so long as he plans to replace his staff with true conservatives. I can understand getting rid of Steve Bannon but I'm not sure what good it does to get rid of Sean Spicer or Reince Priebus.

Breaking: Trump reportedly considering huge White House shake-up

I am O.K. with that as long as the Ass Clown resigns.
He won't snowflake. President Trump will be your president for the next 4 years and (statistically) likely for the next 8 years.

I doubt that. It would surprise me if Trump makes it a year.

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.

Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that he would like to improve relations with Russia.

Then at this same time--Republican Convention, Cleveland in July, 2016 and long before they were even close to winning an election they decided to write foreign policy with the Russian Ambassador.

"Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

This information came out only (AFTER Flynn was busted and only AFTER Session's lied under to Oath to congress and only AFTER the Trump administration denied 5 times that they had contact with any Russians during the campaign season.)
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

This sent off a tornado siren to every intelligence agency in this country, including the UK and other countries known as the 5 eyes. Which is when Comey testified that the FBI started it's investigation into the Trump campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

Then this comes out: Shep Smith states that they have phone records of Trump surrogates being on the phone not only with the Russian ambassador, but Russian intelligence agents, including the "very day" that the DNC databases were being hacked into.

CNN confirms it

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the "we will not arm the Ukranians against pro-Russian separtists" was put into the Republican Platform.

Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee states there is MORE than circumstantial evidence.

Right now there are Grand Jury Subpoenas against General Michael Flynn--who has already requested immunity from prosecution, with his lawyers stating "he has a story to tell."
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/michael-flynn-congress-immunity-russia.html

Right now the special task force within the Treasury department is looking for money laundering and shell corporations- Paul Manafort's name is mentioned in this also--who was in charge of the Trump campaign-and they're also tracking back to see who PAID the Russian hackers.
Paul Manafort’s finances, alliance with Trump draw Treasury, Justice, FBI eyes

One of Comey's comments about 1-1/2 months ago in front of a Senate hearing--he made this comment: "It's as if they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing--they've been caught.

This by no means is going away anytime soon.

Putin-holding-Trump-by-the-balls-Cartoon-by-Felix-Schaad-Tages-Anzeiger.jpg

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 & beyond

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018--(if Trump is still in office.) You'll also get a great education as to what that Emolument clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
He helped making candidate Trump into President Trump!
Oh my God...if you believe that, I have a few bridges in New York City I would love to sell you. I'll give you one hell of a price on them.

My dear - the American people turned candidate Trump into President Trump. Steve Bannon literally had nothing to do with it. The irony is that your rooting for him to kick Reince Priebus to the curb when Reince - as head of the RNC - literally had a gabillion times more to do with getting Trump elected than Bannon ever did or even could.

Forum List

Back