President Trump may be planning a massive shakeup of the White House

He won't snowflake. President Trump will be your president for the next 4 years and (statistically) likely for the next 8 years.
I doubt that. It would surprise me if Trump makes it a year.
That's what you said about Donald Trump even running for president. And then you said it again about him lasting more than a few months. And then you said it again about him winning the Republican nomination. And then you still said it about him winning the presidency.

He helped making candidate Trump into President Trump!
Oh my God...if you believe that, I have a few bridges in New York City I would love to sell you. I'll give you one hell of a price on them.

My dear - the American people turned candidate Trump into President Trump. Steve Bannon literally had nothing to do with it. The irony is that your rooting for him to kick Reince Priebus to the curb when Reince - as head of the RNC - literally had a gabillion times more to do with getting Trump elected than Bannon ever did or even could.

The one person I won't believe is Trump--he is a confirmed pathelogical liar. Furthermore--reading (which I know you don't do) has never killed anyone yet. Now if you want to stay on this board as a very ill informed poster go ahead. Continue to make a fool out of yourself. Eventually people will put you on ignore and stop reading your posts--altogether.

040e3373bba4a4be3f785fa4177adb41.jpg

The one person I won't believe is Trump--he is a confirmed pathelogical liar. Furthermore--reading (which I know you don't do) has never killed anyone yet. Now if you want to stay on this board as a very ill informed poster go ahead. Continue to make a fool out of yourself.
This coming from the person that is so ignorant and so uninformed about her own U.S. Constitution and government that she actually argued that the Department of Justice was not part of the Executive branch, but rather, was part of the Judicial branch. :lmao:

IMG_3173.jpg
IMG_3174.jpg

oreo - sweetie - you are the ultimate board fool. You're too dumb to even use Google before arguing multiple times with multiple people about something so basic - your average 12 year old knows it.

Assuming that is true....so what? You can't seem to get it through your very thick skull that it is not a crime for U.S. citizens to speak to Russians. Vladimir Putin could have stayed at President Trump's home and slept in the same bed with him during the entire election and it wouldn't matter. :laugh:

It is TREASON--for an American citizen to collude with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American election. Treason is a mandatory life sentence in a Federal Prison, and Treason is a crime. In fact it's the highest crime you can commit in this country.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

No one is going to believe that all this contact between Russia & Trump Surrogates (during the campaign season)--was to trade cookie recipes. In the above recording they have phone records not only of Trump surrogates talking with the Russian ambassador--but also Russian intelligence agents on the VERY DAY that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

The Trump administration DENIED 5 times that any surrogate or campaign aid had any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

The one person I won't believe is Trump--he is a confirmed pathelogical liar. Furthermore--reading (which I know you don't do) has never killed anyone yet. Now if you want to stay on this board as a very ill informed poster go ahead. Continue to make a fool out of yourself. Eventually people will put you on ignore and stop reading your posts--altogether.
Oh the irony... :lmao:

First of all you uneducated dimwit, it's pathological (not pathelogical). And second - the most pathological liar the U.S. has ever seen was Hitlery Clinton and you worshipped the air she lied on.

Assuming that is true....so what? You can't seem to get it through your very thick skull that it is not a crime for U.S. citizens to speak to Russians. Vladimir Putin could have stayed at President Trump's home and slept in the same bed with him during the entire election and it wouldn't matter. :laugh:
It is TREASON--
Snowflake...U.S. citizens speaking to other nations is not treason. :lmao:
for an American citizen to collude with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American election.
But that never happened, snowflake. Nobody "colluded" with a foreign nation to "interfere" with the election. The Dumbocrats did what they always do - they engaged in election fraud and they lost. Now granted, the Dumbocrats did invited 11 million foreigners into our country in hopes of getting them to vote but I would hardly call it "collusion".

Oh the irony... :lmao:

First of all you uneducated dimwit, it's pathological (not pathelogical). And second - the most pathological liar the U.S. has ever seen was Hitlery Clinton and you worshipped the air she lied on.

Nope not true--and btw I always know when I am clocking someone when they take the time to correct my spelling.

POLITIFACT gave Trump the LIAR OF THE YEAR award!

PolitiFact has named Donald Trump the winner of its annual “Lie of the Year” competition — and it's not even close.

The fact-checking website has rated 76 percent of Trump’s statements “mostly false,” “false" or “pants on fire,” out of 77 statements checked. "No other politician has as many statements rated so far down on the dial," PolitiFact observes.

2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

trump%2Blies.jpg

Trump is often criticized for statements that have little to no basis in fact. For example, no video has been found showing "thousands" of Muslim-Americans celebrating the 9/11 attacks, as the Republican presidential candidate has claimed repeatedly.

“In considering our annual Lie of the Year, we found our only real contenders were Trump’s — his various statements also led our Readers’ Poll,” PolitiFact staff members write. “But it was hard to single one out from the others. So we have rolled them into one big trophy.”

“When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire,” PolitiFact continues.

No one is going to believe that all this contact between Russia & Trump Surrogates (during the campaign season)--was to trade cookie recipes.
You're right, snowflake. If there was in fact communications between President Trump's transition team (which was after the election, dimwit), it was because President Trump wanted to hit the ground running and was getting Russia's concerns and positions.

As long as we're merely speculating, can Trump attract the talent to make any shakeup worthwhile? Trump is naturally the boss but are Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner playing 2nd and 3rd fiddle that any replacements would have to bow down to?
Maybe he will appoint Ivanka as his Chief of Staff? :dunno:
Chief of staff needs to be someone who knows congress and the entire operating government in DC inside out along with knowing the political issues, domestic and foreign....

basically, the chief of staff IS THE CEO, and makes all decisions then reports to the owner, trump, what he's doing.....

the Chief of staff is the most important position in the govt....he decides who even sees the President....

Priebus does not have the experience needed to be a real good chief of staff....Ivanka could never do the job...

It does have to be someone that knows how to work congress and knows how congress works, to get what the president needs from them....

Priebus does not have the experience needed to be a real good chief of staff....Ivanka could never do the job.
Oh for the love of God...it is not aerospace engineering. It's basic administration. A fuck'n trained monkey could do that job. Stop acting like it's some earth-shattering position due to your government-worship and hate for conservatives.

Nope not true--and btw I always know when I am clocking someone when they take the time to correct my spelling.
First of all, you're not "clocking" anyone. You're doing what you do every single day - crying that President Trump won the election.

Second - if you can't handle your ignorance being called out snowflake - then don't proclaim that other posters are ignorant and will be ignored. You started it, now you're crying like a little bitch about it.

Priebus does not have the experience needed to be a real good chief of staff....Ivanka could never do the job.
Oh for the love of God...it is not aerospace engineering. It's basic administration. A fuck'n trained monkey could do that job. Stop acting like it's some earth-shattering position due to your government-worship and hate for conservatives.
A good vs weak chief of staff can make or break a president.

I'm ok with this move so long as he plans to replace his staff with true conservatives. I can understand getting rid of Steve Bannon but I'm not sure what good it does to get rid of Sean Spicer or Reince Priebus.

Breaking: Trump reportedly considering huge White House shake-up
Bannon is the only sane one there. Priebus is a cuck. Spicer idc really....I don't believe the BS story anyways....as usual "unnamed sources" oh yeah sure sure....such bs fake news as usual.

I'm ok with this move so long as he plans to replace his staff with true conservatives. I can understand getting rid of Steve Bannon but I'm not sure what good it does to get rid of Sean Spicer or Reince Priebus.

Breaking: Trump reportedly considering huge White House shake-up
And these true con-servatives would be......?
Examples (key word) would be people such as Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, and Nikki Haley.

I'm in no way implying those are the people mind you. I'm listing true conservatives. No RINO's like Lindsey Graham or John McCain.

I still think Mitt Romney would have been the best possible choice for Secretary of State because of his experience and demeanor. No idea if he would be interested in the job - but he would make a good Chief of Staff for President Trump.
All the proof we need that you are no conservative if you think RINO Willard is the best choice for SOS or ANY position in the Trump administration.

Every day there is a massive shakeup with that fucking idiot.
Which shows he's an achiever. He doesn't accept failure, mediocrity, or the status quo. If something isn't working, he proactively addresses it.

Except Trump is the one fucking up.

The VP and every other staff member were on point with the messaging over the Comey firing. It was Trump himself that blew it up by contradicting the message.
A staff shake up won't change anything.

Breaking news? Do people even understand what news is these days? IThis isn't news, breaking or otherwise. It's an editorial written by someone named Andrew Harnik for something called Axios and based on, ho hum, more unverified and unidentified "sources".

No one is going to believe that all this contact between Russia & Trump Surrogates (during the campaign season)--was to trade cookie recipes.
You're right, snowflake. If there was in fact communications between President Trump's transition team (which was after the election, dimwit), it was because President Trump wanted to hit the ground running and was getting Russia's concerns and positions.

Nope this was going on LONG before the transistion team--that was made more than clear by James Comey 3 weeks ago.

Again if you were capable of reading anything you wouldn't be posting all this stupid shit.

But as they say trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach Algebra to Chimpanzee.

There has NEVER been any CAMPAIGN that sat across the table with a FOREIGN ADVERSARY in (the middle of the campaign season to write foreign policy)--and long before they were even close to winning the election. Russians don't vote and they can't make campaign donations, and they sure weren't trading cookie recipes.
The FBI Has Been Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties Since July
White House doubles down on firing Comey after revelations FBI sought expanded Russia probe

IOW--they hit the ground running--last July during the RNC convention with the Russians--LOL

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And the biggest denier of all was:

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back