President Trump is the Only US President of the 21st Century....

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
....Under whose watch Russia did not invade another country

Btw, I can now post raw youtube links again

Screenshot_20220313-113613_Chrome.jpg

And the first President to have a former President working so hard to kiss Russia's ass and destabilize NATO for them.

Lots of "firsts" there.

President Trump didn't "destablilize" NATO at all. He merely asked them to pull their own weight.

BTW, when is Germany going to apologize to the Russian Federation for invading them in 1941? Don't you think its time?

President Trump didn't "destablilize" NATO at all. He merely asked them to pull their own weight.

BTW, when is Germany going to apologize to the Russian Federation for invading them in 1941? Don't you think its time?
Trump was going to leave NATO. Glad Biden saved us from that.

Maybe they already have, seeing that they haven't invaded anyone since then, and Russia continually does. Love Putin much?

I know. I've recently developed ZERO TOLERANCE for their games..

Clear trolling posts should be deleted (it happens to me. Let's see if they stand).
You can't deal or debate the truth. Your lies are exposed constantly, so you run from accountability with excuses.

Forum List

Back