President Trump is the Only US President of the 21st Century....

You do know that Biden and Harris will both be impeached next year, at least twice each, if the GOP can take the House? It isn't going to be a long lasting record.
But wait….there is MORE

Trump is the only President to be married three times
Only President to lose 30 million jobs

They've committed no impeachable offenses.

Attempting Fucking up of the Country isn't "impeachable"? Remember it doesn't have to be a crime listed in the law books nowadays, as per the Trump precedents.

Just whatever misstep can be represented as a crime.

Why did Trump have to do an environmental impact on Keystone XL when he wanted it started in his fourth year?
Yes, the good ole Trump years. Cost of living was about half it is now and wages actually increased under him. Now pedo joe, has done away with all of it. Minorities are hurting right now, who you think they are going to vote for in November. So keep making excuses for Biden, you're becoming a huge minority. Lol

Yes, the good ole Trump years. Cost of living was about half it is now and wages actually increased under him. Now pedo joe, has done away with all of it. Minorities are hurting right now, who you think they are going to vote for in November. So keep making excuses for Biden, you're becoming a huge minority. Lol
I can tell you are unstable and can't debate the isuuse.

But wait….there is MORE

Trump is the only President to be married three times
Only President to lose 30 million jobs
I thought a man's love life was personal and none of your business. You know the way it was with Clinton. Oh, and with all those jobs losses. People lives were still better back then, then they are now.

And the first President to have a former President working so hard to kiss Russia's ass and destabilize NATO for them.

Lots of "firsts" there.
“Destabilize NATO”? :cuckoo:

The only thing destabilizing NATO is the incompetent Biden Regime trying to get NATO members dragged into a war with Russia, which in turn would automatically draw us into the war.

Like telling Poland we give a “green light” for them to supply Ukraine with fighter aircraft. But then when Poland says okay but the US had to actually deliver them from Germany, suddenly Biden reverses course, because Biden wouldn’t be able to blame anyone else for getting us into a war.

I thought a man's love life was personal and none of your business. You know the way it was with Clinton. Oh, and with all those jobs losses. People lives were still better back then, then they are now.
It relates to his moral character and values
Trump has none

I can tell you are unstable and can't debate the isuuse.
I just told you, people are struggling under Biden. Even with a pandemic and the country shut down. Trump's leadership pulled us through. Trump handed Biden low energy prices, a booming economy, low inflation, and putin under control. Like Obama said himself, don't underestimate had bad Joe can fuck things up. The one time he told the truth.

Yes you are. We agree. Do you have anything else to add? Putin was pretty fearless under Obama and Biden. Not so under DJT. Even RawStory can’t spin that.
It's not a measure of "fearlessness" when Putin is getting what he wants from the fat former guy.
1647189387009.png

What a waste of 4+ years. He sure got a whole lot done sucking up to Russia and Saudi Arabia.

We didn't have massive wars, out of control inflation and expensive gasoline when the Trumpster was in power.

Hardly a waste at all, but the people decided they didn't want peace and prosperity so they supposedly elected Brandon.

Stuffing ballot boxes in California and New York doesn’t matter. Outside of those two states, President Trump easily wins the popular vote.
Sorry

But I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies

When someone shows you who they are thru their posts and/or their avis, believe them. Same applies with such as the fat former guy...............when he told us who he was with his bragging about sexual assault....believe him too.
Lol, he said he could but he didn't. Clinton just sticks cigars in them.

I just told you, people are struggling under Biden. Even with a pandemic and the country shut down. Trump's leadership pulled us through. Trump handed Biden low energy prices, a booming economy, low inflation, and putin under control. Like Obama said himself, don't underestimate had bad Joe can fuck things up. The one time he told the truth.
Trump's money he pumped into the economy helped us pull through yet left us with a fucked up economy.

Forum List

Back