President Trump is LIVE!

Discussing the response: "A lot of people are saying they've never seen anything like this."

Really, Mr. President? How many have said that? Who?

Why does he have to do that? What's wrong with him?

Is it possible to keep this a TDS free thread?

He wanted to congratulate people for their achievements. Is that what you are talking about?

This new test was reported to be able to give results in less than 15 mimutes.

Trump just said 5 minutes.

5 minutes is less than 15 minutes.

Go practice logic to the class room. This thread is targeted to the important content president Trump blesses our Sunday with.

Discussing the response: "A lot of people are saying they've never seen anything like this."
This is a conman, talking out of his ass.

This is like watching George Constanza try to pretend he knows how to do a job he has no qualifications for.
Please refer to my previous post, #6 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!
So you knew Trump would say stupid and false things and display embarrassing behavior and that others would criticize him for it.

Nostradamus you are not. Do you also predict the sun will rise in the east tomorrow?

He wanted to congratulate people for their achievements. Is that what you are talking about?
You wish is NOT my command. Trump Humpers United!

You wish is NOT my command. Trump Humpers United!
Please refer to post #6 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.

5 minutes is less than 15 minutes.

Go practice logic to the class room.
Omg you are painfully stupid. Really, truly embarrassing to watch.
You just looked into the mirror again, didn't you? You really ARE an embarrassment to those of us who live in the wonderful RED state of Indiana. Please go back under the rock that you came from. Thank you.
Bloser, how come so many in Indiana are fat with light blue eyes, and sloped foreheads? Maybe only some fit that description, but where do you fit in?
Again, please refer to post #6 in this thread. You're MIGHTY welcome.

talking out of his ass again...my wife literally threw the remote across the room she was so pissed off by him accusing healthcare workers of taking mask out the "back door" of hospitals.

Then there was the sudden change of heart by the FDA about reusing N95 mask, the sort of thing that used to get people fired is now cool! What an amazing discovery.

talking out of his ass again...my wife literally threw the remote across the room she was so pissed off by him accusing healthcare workers of taking mask out the "back door" of hospitals.

Then there was the sudden change of heart by the FDA about reusing N95 mask, the sort of thing that used to get people fired is now cool! What an amazing discovery.

And once AGAIN, please refer to post #6 in this thread. Thanks SO much!

Please tell your wife that Fat Donnie isn't worth a new remote. I do completely understand, though.

Please tell your wife that Fat Donnie isn't worth a new remote. I do completely understand, though.

Tomorrow she will be back to caring for COVID patients...she has no patience for his bullshit.

At 5:23 he said he was not expecting good ratings and approval in this. Good. He is getting somewhat more reasonable in his political expectations, at least.

Forum List

Back