President Trump is LIVE!

So...........end of April........Start of June.........

Unless there is a cure.........vaccine........this virus will keep rolling..........they always do.

Best hope is the Vaccines coming out. Israel........Washington ..........and Texas that I've heard about.

While I wish he could shorten slamming CNN, ......I DO ENJOY IT.

This will not be over in June Folks..........will not be over in Fall possibly.............unless we get a cure or vaccine.

History doesn't lie..............

Unless there is a cure.........vaccine........this virus will keep rolling..........they always do.

Best hope is the Vaccines coming out. Israel........Washington ..........and Texas that I've heard about.

any vaccine would need 6 to 12 months for testing. The last thing we want to do is rush a vaccine to market...that has led to bad things in the past.

I am not watching.

What is the end of April ?
I didn't catch the first part of this....late on he said they are extending the same stay at home deal til the end of April............He mentioned many dying in Queens..........

any vaccine would need 6 to 12 months for testing. The last thing we want to do is rush a vaccine to market...that has led to bad things in the past.
The last thing we need is for people to Fear monger........Got news for you........they can do the job faster......because they have been studying this via similar cases for YEARS............H!N1 was not the same but vaccines came out quick.

You might be right.........you might be wrong..........ONE THING IS SURE....Your dang glass is always HALF FULL.

I'll stick to the hopeful side of the equation.............Israel is DAMN GOOD AT FINDING CURES....I think they can do it sooner.

"ride it! ride that sucker through! ride it like a cowboy" - Eloquent Trump just now
thats what other advisers told him to do,,,
stop being a dumbass,,,

or did you want him to lie about what others suggested he do???
i'm just making fun of his lack of eloquence!
well that backfired on you,,,

all it ended up doing is making you look like a smuck with TDS,,,
you do realize that in a democracy you are liable to be criticized since you are uhhhhh, i dont know THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

The Orange Baboon is now proving just how unfit for the Presidency that he truly is.

Amoral sociopath, pathological liar, fading bull$hit artist, incompetent, dullard, dotard, king of the two-legged bumper-sticker echo machines.

Last edited:
The stark difference between Pence speaking and when Trump speaks is remarkable.
Thats the difference between Orange and White.
TDS never ends.......even when the bodies are stacking up........Up yours both of you.

The dang reporter couldn't wait to play damned politics for the reaction........PATHETIC.........

Oh well........ORANGE MAN BAD.....You have only been slinging shit for over 3 years now.

"ride it! ride that sucker through! ride it like a cowboy" - Eloquent Trump just now
stop being a dumbass,,,

you do realize that in a democracy you are liable to be criticized since you are uhhhhh, i dont know THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?
we are not a democracy,,,,

failed again,,, but keep trying,,,

This new test was reported to be able to give results in less than 15 mimutes.

Trump just said 5 minutes.

TDS

Fair enough.

As little as five minutes, but up to 13 minutes.

Always a salesman. Check the fine print.
The title of the article says 5 minutes. This is good news.

stop being a dumbass,,,

Trump admitted he refuses to call Governors of states he doesn’t like. He has Pence or others call instead. Americans are dying. And he’s acting like a toddler

The stark difference between Pence speaking and when Trump speaks is remarkable.
Thats the difference between Orange and White.
TDS never ends.......even when the bodies are stacking up........Up yours both of you.

The dang reporter couldn't wait to play damned politics for the reaction........PATHETIC.........

Oh well........ORANGE MAN BAD.....You have only been slinging shit for over 3 years now.
Looks like I will only have to sling more shit for 7 more months.

stop being a dumbass,,,

Trump admitted he refuses to call Governors of states he doesn’t like. He has Pence or others call instead. Americans are dying. And he’s acting like a toddler
why are you changing the subject,,,OH never mind I get it,,,

Discussing the response: "A lot of people are saying they've never seen anything like this."

Really, Mr. President? How many have said that? Who?

Why does he have to do that? What's wrong with him?
A lot of people are calling him an asshole ,and they're being kind

Forum List

Back