President Trump: " I Just Need One More Indictment To Ensure My Election"

First, thank you for being such a Good Democrat; people like you helped me realize that supporting Trump in 2024 was my patriotic duty.

Second, as I said above:

Far more voters than are needed to secure Trump a landslide victory in 2024 feel he's being unjustly prosecuted/persecuted.

You must secretly hanker for his return to power, Gujo - you've helped make it happen! :)
I just showed you your claim is bullshit, sad sack.

Trump's popularity is dropping like a stone.

First, thank you for being such a Good Democrat; people like you helped me realize that supporting Trump in 2024 was my patriotic duty.

Second, as I said above:

Far more voters than are needed to secure Trump a landslide victory in 2024 feel he's being unjustly prosecuted/persecuted.

You must secretly hanker for his return to power, Gujo - you've helped make it happen! :)
That Trump will be tried for his coup attempt is not a violation of his rights. It is a fulfillment of his rights. It is the grace of the American republic. In other systems, when your coup attempt fails, what follows is not a trial.

No, you shared your incorrect opinion, Gu.
No.

As I said:

Last edited:
No, you shared your incorect opinion, Gu.

No.

As I said:

The more you repeat your bullshit does not make it come true, magical thinker.

That Trump will be tried for his coup attempt is not a violation of his rights. It is a fulfillment of his rights. It is the grace of the American republic. In other systems, when your coup attempt fails, what follows is not a trial.
Thanks for your service in returning Trump to the White House.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The more you repeat your bullshit does not make it come true, magical thinker.
I was thinking the same about you, Guno buddy.

But why not make a donation agreement?

If Trump wins in 2024, you donate $250 to the forum.

If he doesn't, I will.

Deal?

:)

No you didn't.

You showed nothing of the kind.

No it isn't.

You'd have to understand a little about math, to understand why.

What you're looking for is called the infimum (Google is your friend). It's the lower bound of the unfavorability rating.

That, has actually been climbing.

Which means, fewer people can be convinced that Trump did anything wrong.

So your logic is in error, the data does not support your conclusion.

He's basically not wrong. The American people are seeing severe prosecutorial misconduct against a president at levels never seen in American history. Even CNN tonight had a panel saying this is overkill and Biden isn't a strong candidate.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I NEED ONE MORE INDICTMENT TO ENSURE MY ELECTION!

Aug 03, 2023

Pretty sure he will get his wish about the indictments he is wishing for. A few more coming for sure. Can he reach triple digits. Stay tuned I am sure he can.

He's basically not wrong. The American people are seeing severe prosecutorial misconduct against a president at levels never seen in American history. Even CNN tonight had a panel saying this is overkill and Biden isn't a strong candidate.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Aug 03, 2023

The barriers have been put up at the courthouse here in Atlanta so the indictment could come today.

The barriers have been put up at the courthouse here in Atlanta so the indictment could come today.
Pretty sure he will get his wish about the indictments he is wishing for. A few more coming for sure. Can he reach triple digits. Stay tuned I am sure he can.
I believe we're at, as of today, 78 felony counts. More on the way. Will we get to triple digits?

And another question: Would these various experienced prosecutors put their reputations, careers, safety and lives on the line in prosecuting him, simply because they don't like him? Seems a little doubtful.

He's basically not wrong.

But has he played this very powerful card too early and before enough evidence has been given to the Sheeple to help them fully see and understand what the wiazrd- hunt is actually all about ? Probably , Yes , but, imho , and time will tell .

I had no use for him in 2016, but he'll receive my vote AND financial support in 2024.
I had no use for him in 2016, 2020 and still have no use for him. If you keep giving your wool to the wolf in shepherd's clothing he will continue to fleece you.
1691145933172.gif

Trump's popularity is dropping across the board.

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.

In the new survey, 66% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have a very or mostly favorable opinion of Trump, while 32% have a very or mostly unfavorable view of him.

The share of Republicans who view Trump favorably has declined by 9 percentage points from last July, when 75% viewed him favorably and 24% viewed him unfavorably.

Little change in Americans’ views of Trump over the past year

All you have to do is to be benign if you are fucked with from an authoritarian. It is not violence. However, you will let their families die if there is a push from others. Do not help an authoritarian. In movies helping a demonic child causes the anti-Christ. Quite dramatic. Trump is not an authoritarian. He proved it with all of the violence. He could have squashed it. Joe would. that bastion of freedom guy he is.

If he doesn't, I will.

Deal?

Huh.

You'd think Guno would be all over this offer, but no.

Shocker.

Anyhoo, cannot wait for the Georgia indictments. :)

No, they aren't. They are seeing this anti-constitution, asshole that would have overthrown the vote of the people, brought to justice. Like I told you in 2020, character counts and trump is of very poor character, and one who never saw an oath or a vow, he didn't break.

So, if this national vote compact ever comes to fruition, we can count on you and other dems as a “no” on that, correct?

If he doesn't, I will.

Deal?

Where is that Georgia indictment?

And Guno?

Forum List

Back