Democrats Aren’t ‘Interfering’ In 2024 Election With Trump Trial, They’re Blatantly Rigging It

It's trying to influence the election of those in the middle by filing a bunch of charges that they know won't stick in order to make Trump look bad. So far, it has actually been failing as Trump now leads in the polls.
There you go. Now blow your nose

It is obvious that you cannot refute the substance of what I have posted.
Come, now. You don’t post anything substantive.
Your delusion speaks for itself.
Zzz. Get some new material, you twit.
If it weren't for all the patriotic Republicans giving sworn testimony against the cult leader, it would be very difficult to hold him responsible under law.
You’d be boring even if you had a brain.

I would prefer an actual fair trial. But I know the kangaroos won’t let that happen.

Thank God for our appellate process. One way or the other, I know you’ll end up disappointed. But I also know that “getting” Trump isn’t the real purpose of this canard.

You turds are pretty transparent as to the true agenda. I suspect you all will fail even as to that, Shitlips. 👍

Come, now. You don’t post anything substantive.

Zzz. Get some new material, you twit.

You’d be boring even if you had a brain.

I would prefer an actual fair trial. But I know the kangaroos won’t let that happen.

Thank God for our appellate process. One way or the other, I know you’ll end up disappointed. But I also know that “getting” Trump isn’t the real purpose of this canard.

You turds are pretty transparent as to the true agenda. I suspect you all will fail even as to that, Shitlips. 👍
Try to compose yourself, and prepare for your object of veneration to be held accountable by juries of his peers.

Try to compose yourself, and prepare for your object of veneration to be held accountable by juries of his peers.
Try not to cry when he is either acquitted or an any and all convictions get reversed in appeal.

But, I recognize that you don’t really care about that. Yiur real interest is now the same as it’s always been. Election interference directed not just against him but against all who disagree with your libtard imbecility.

And despite it all, you poor scum sucker, I think you’re still destined to be defeated. 👍

Emerson reports in the latest two-day poll that Trump lost more than 10% of his support since the debate.

He is down to 50% and still falling from 56%.

He will steadily drop on down from now.

Try not to cry when he is either acquitted or an any and all convictions get reversed in appeal.

But, I recognize that you don’t really care about that. Yiur real interest is now the same as it’s always been. Election interference directed not just against him but against all who disagree with your libtard imbecility.

And despite it all, you poor scum sucker, I think you’re still destined to be defeated. 👍
If you need to fantasize and rage incoherently, I cannot help that.

I have repeatedly noted that Trump is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and that the verdicts of the juries must be respected.

I am far more gratified that the truth will be exposed, thanks to the presentation of documented evidence and the sworn testimony of so many patriotic Republicans.

If you need to fantasize and rage incoherently, I cannot help that.
Bit of course I didn’t and I don’t. And you can’t help anyone. You’re far too much of a void.
I have repeatedly noted that Trump is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law,
Ah. Isn’t that big of you. You even say that wrong though.
and that the verdicts of the juries must be respected.
Why? Why “should” we respect an obviously flawed verdict? You’re truly an empty vessel.
I am far more gratified that the truth will be exposed,
Lol. Oh wait. You’re such a retard, you probably meant tha. 🙄
thanks to the presentation of documented evidence and the sworn testimony of so many patriotic Republicans.
Zzzz. You believe those who happen to agree with your preconceived imbecility.

Bit of course I didn’t and I don’t. And you can’t help anyone. You’re far too much of a void.

Why? Why “should” we respect an obviously flawed verdict? You’re truly an empty vessel.

You're going to respect the verdict because it's going to be upheld by law enforcement..... don't cosplay so hard that you fuck around and find out, MAGAt. 😄

Please don't threaten or attack impartial jurists and their families if the preponderance of damning evidence and sworn testimony by patriotic Republicans compels them to concur in the issuance of verdicts that induce mass hysteria among weird worshipers.

You're going to respect the verdict because it's going to be upheld by law enforcement..... don't cosplay so hard that you fuck around and find out, MAGAt. 😄
You’re an infantile retard.

If any jury finds Trump guilty of any of these charges, nobody will respect that verdict. You’ll just be happy with it.

I leave cosplay to you idiot kids.

Jerk Chicken, your life is pointless

Please don't threaten or attack impartial jurists and their families if the preponderance of damning evidence and sworn testimony by patriotic Republicans compels them to concur in the issuance of verdicts that induce mass hysteria among weird worshipers.
I would never threaten a jury or a judge.

That’s what you scumbag libturds do.

Stop projecting.

Meanwhile, disrespecting a biased verdict is exactly what I will do. Your “advice” is best kept to you.

You’re an infantile retard.

If any jury finds Trump guilty of any of these charges, nobody will respect that verdict. You’ll just be happy with it.

I leave cosplay to you idiot kids.

Jerk Chicken, your life is pointless
When you say no one will respect it what does that mean exactly? They're going cry into their pillows about it? As long as you continue to respect the rule of law that's all the respect we need out of you Simps. 😄

Exactly what it says, you retard.

Not what I said, you moron.

We are the only ones who do respect the rule of law. You libturds mock it.
Man you're one confused Bingo. 😄

How are you accusing any one else of not respecting the rule of law when you've repeatedly claimed you won't respect the verdict? :lmao:

Your ignorance is already well established.

Listen up libtard. OJ did commit both murders. He got acquitted. I don’t respect that verdict, either. Those black kids who got accused of raping some southern white woman were actually innocent. But they got convicted. I don’t respect that verdict, either.

And respecting the rule of law doesn’t require anybody to respect asshole and erroneous verdicts.

You are one of life’s vermin. You don’t root for justice. You root for your partisan desires outcome only.

Forum List

Back