President Trump: " I Just Need One More Indictment To Ensure My Election"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's basically not wrong. The American people are seeing severe prosecutorial misconduct against a president at levels never seen in American history. Even CNN tonight had a panel saying this is overkill and Biden isn't a strong candidate.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I NEED ONE MORE INDICTMENT TO ENSURE MY ELECTION!

Aug 03, 2023

How many more indictments would Traitor Trump like?

It depends on Biden.

19a79ef7f73b77a4.webp

It depends on Biden.
Trump has at least one more indictment coming. This time in Georgia.

What new nothingburger hoax do you think Comer will invent beforehand in another lame attempt to distract you rubes?

"Joe Biden accepted a five million dollar bribe from Martians!"

"I knew it!"

He's basically not wrong. The American people are seeing severe prosecutorial misconduct against a president at levels never seen in American history. Even CNN tonight had a panel saying this is overkill and Biden isn't a strong candidate.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Aug 03, 2023
No, they aren't. They are seeing this anti-constitution, asshole that would have overthrown the vote of the people, brought to justice. Like I told you in 2020, character counts and trump is of very poor character, and one who never saw an oath or a vow, he didn't break.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Aug 03, 2023

He is correct. At this point it doesn't matter if it's 50 indictments or 50,000.

And at this point further indictments would be counterproductive.

Only a few short months ago the Dems were debating whether it was wise to indict. Now they're throwing the kitchen sink at Trump, because they realize they have a very narrow window.

They're not going to make it in time. At BEST they smear Trump's name, and 50/50 it backfires into a sympathy vote.

No, they aren't. They are seeing this anti-constitution, asshole that would have overthrown the vote of the people, brought to justice. Like I told you in 2020, character counts and trump is of very poor character, and one who never saw an oath or a vow, he didn't break.
lol

Your expectations are completely unreasonable.

You're dealing with human beings. We are not paragons of virtue.

Character comes in many flavors, and your view seems narrow.

My view in politics is the same as my view in life: let people do what they're good at. You don't ask a basketball player to be a physicist, and vice versa.

lol

Your expectations are completely unreasonable.

You're dealing with human beings. We are not paragons of virtue.

Character comes in many flavors, and your view seems narrow.

My view in politics is the same as my view in life: let people do what they're good at. You don't ask a basketball player to be a physicist, and vice versa.
Is it unreasonable, that the vote of the people and the states be the official vote and have affect? No.
Should it be legal to make attempts to overthrow a presidential election, after it has been decided by the people and the State Houses of the various states? No.
It sounds like a conspiracy that should be prosecuted.

He is correct. At this point it doesn't matter if it's 50 indictments or 50,000.

And at this point further indictments would be counterproductive.
That's like saying further prosecution of a serial killer is pointless, because you already got him for one murder. Trump needs to be charged and convicted of all his crimes, regardless of whether he'll already be in prison for life.

That nothing to do with politics, which is something that the corrupt party hacks of the right won't be able to understand. They weaponized the justice system to attack their political enemies, so they assume the other side must be as corrupt as they are themselves.

Obviously, that is not the case. We are nothing like the corrupt Trump cult traitors.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Aug 03, 2023
I almost never give money to candidates & was hoping to vote for West, but I now plan to give Trump money AND my vote in 2024.

And I'm an independent; we pretty much decide elections.

Good job getting Trump back into the White House, DemocRats.

:)

Far more voters than are needed to secure Trump a landslide victory in 2024 feel he's being unjustly prosecuted/persecuted.

I had no use for him in 2016, but he'll receive my vote AND financial support in 2024.

Trump has at least one more indictment coming. This time in Georgia.

What new nothingburger hoax do you think Comer will invent beforehand in another lame attempt to distract you rubes?

"Joe Biden accepted a five million dollar bribe from Martians!"

"I knew it!"
That Trump will be tried for his coup attempt is not a violation of his rights. It is a fulfillment of his rights. It is the grace of the American republic. In other systems, when your coup attempt fails, what follows is not a trial.

Far more voters than are needed to secure Trump a landslide victory in 2024 feel he's being unjustly prosecuted/persecuted.
Trump's popularity is dropping across the board.

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.

In the new survey, 66% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have a very or mostly favorable opinion of Trump, while 32% have a very or mostly unfavorable view of him.

The share of Republicans who view Trump favorably has declined by 9 percentage points from last July, when 75% viewed him favorably and 24% viewed him unfavorably.

Little change in Americans’ views of Trump over the past year

Trump remains broadly unpopular with the public: 63% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the former president, while 35% view him favorably. A year ago, Trump’s rating stood at 60% unfavorable.

In the new survey, 66% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have a very or mostly favorable opinion of Trump, while 32% have a very or mostly unfavorable view of him.

The share of Republicans who view Trump favorably has declined by 9 percentage points from last July, when 75% viewed him favorably and 24% viewed him unfavorably.

Polls are about as effective as a piss hard on, dint ya know.

Is it unreasonable, that the vote of the people and the states be the official vote and have affect? No.

Is it unreasonable, that the vote should be secure and accurate?

Should it be legal to make attempts to overthrow a presidential election, after it has been decided by the people and the State Houses of the various states? No.

Dude - you gotta have REAL shit for brains to believe anyone tried to overthrow anything.

Puh-lease.

That kind of stupid rhetoric isn't earning you any credibility.

It sounds like a conspiracy that should be prosecuted.

Yeah really?

You're wearing a tin foil hat now?

No one's going to prosecute anyone for demanding a fair election. If that happens there will be further (and larger) expressions of displeasure.

First, thank you for being such a Good Democrat; people like you helped me realize that supporting Trump in 2024 was my patriotic duty.

Second, as I said above:

You must secretly hanker for his return to power, Gujo - you've helped make it happen! :)

Forum List

Back