President Trump Gets the Last Laugh

Are you sharing your account with someone else?
About 2 months ago you posted that you produced an algorithm that made you a millionaire in your very early 20s.
You also stated you live and work in Manhattan.

No I didn't, you are confused
No I'm not.
We had a whole back and forth about Al Sharpton and riots in NY Prior to Giuliani.

You are, we did not. I don't know much about riots in NY.

Post 25

Discussion was not about riots - it was about criminality, which Sharpton didn't cause, unless you think crime only happens during riots of course.
You just denied a fact that you posted.
You want me to continue searching?
Either you're a Class A bullshit artist when you post or you're sharing an account.
If you lie with each post, confess.
If you're sharing an account I'm going to report you and get your account banned.

No I didn't, you are confused
No I'm not.
We had a whole back and forth about Al Sharpton and riots in NY Prior to Giuliani.

Post 25

Discussion was not about riots - it was about criminality, which Sharpton didn't cause, unless you think crime only happens during riots of course.
Either you're a Class A bullshit artist when you post or you're sharing an account.
If you're sharing an account I'm going to report you and get your account banned.

I didn't deny fact. You are out of your mind. I never discussed riots with you, conversation was about crime even if you can't tell the difference between the two.

Keep digging, you almost "got me", I promise.

No I'm not.

Post 25

I didn't deny fact. You are out of your mind. I never discussed riots with you, conversation was about crime even if you can't tell the difference between the two.
You didn't follow the thread.
Are you that full of crap?
I think you pull stuff out of your immature ass to try to suppress anyone who disagrees with you.

Post 25

I think you pull stuff out of your immature ass to try to suppress anyone who disagrees with you.

Didn't follow what thread?

Suppress? On an internet forum board? How would I do that?

Suppress?
Every time someone disagrees with you, you pull out the ad hominems and then try to brag about how brilliant you are and how anybody who disagrees with you is an ignoramus.
But you lie so much you lose track of your lies.
Shit, you're way too young to forget conversations that occurred as soon as September.

Suppress?
Every time someone disagrees with you, you pull out the ad hominems and then try to brag about how brilliant you are and how anybody who disagrees with you is an ignoramus.
Shit, you're way too young to forget conversations that occurred as soon as September.

Can you quote me bragging about how brilliant I am?

Can you quote me lying?

And you of course yet to quote me discussing riots, algorithms and how I'm a investor with millions of dollars.

Suppress?

Can you quote me bragging about how brilliant I am?

Can you quote me lying?

And you of course yet to quote me discussing riots, algorithms and how I'm a investor with millions of dollars.
I will search for those quotes when I have the time and give a shit.
You already lied about NY.

You do that.

I never lied about NY. Though this is the first time you talk about NY in this thread, since Manhattan is not NY make.

You do that.

I never lied about NY. Though this is the first time you talk about NY in this thread, since Manhattan is not NY make.
I was discussing a thread (actually, 2 threads) back in September.
Do me a favor from now on...
Be honest and stop denigrating everybody who disagrees with you.

You do that.

I was discussing a thread (actually, 2 threads) back in September.
Do me a favor from now on...
Be honest and stop denigrating everybody who disagrees with you.

I always try to be honest, even in my insults.

You are kinda crazy, I do think that.

Forum List

Back