Political correctness.
See NYC under Giuliani and Bloomberg and suck it up.

:stupid:

So what is it you think that Giuliani would do that Emanuel would/did not?
Rudy told Al Sharpton he wasn't welcome at City Hall and the crime rate plummeted.

Wow

Are you serious with this crazy bs? How can someone be so fucking stupid as to seriously suggest that Al Sharpton's presence at the city hall was the driving cause behind criminality in NYC.

You've got to be trolling or on drugs or some other explanation, I can't believe anyone of adult age can be so fucking ridiculous.

Political correctness.

Rudy told Al Sharpton he wasn't welcome at City Hall and the crime rate plummeted.

Wow

Are you serious with this crazy bs? How can someone be so fucking stupid as to seriously suggest that Al Sharpton's presence at the city hall was the driving cause behind criminality in NYC.

You've got to be trolling or on drugs or some other explanation, I can't believe anyone of adult age can be so fucking ridiculous.
He's validating his own reality.

Political correctness.

Wow

I lived in Brooklyn and worked in NYC and took the IRT (2, 3, 4, 5) and you know nothing about NYC under Dinkins.
Once again, Libs got nothing but ad hominems.

I lived in Brooklyn and worked in NYC and took the IRT (2, 3, 4, 5) and you know nothing about NYC under Dinkins.

WTF does that prove?

I lived and continue to live in NYC, I'm right, you are wrong by your own standard of what makes a right and a wrong.

Dumbass.

WTF does that prove?

I lived and continue to live in NYC, I'm right, you are wrong by your own standard of what makes a right and a wrong.

Dumbass.
How old were you when Dinkins was Mayor?

WTF does that prove?

Dumbass.

It doesn't fucking matter if you are Dinkins HIMSELF, it doesn't prove anything at all dummy. It's not an actual argument.

WTF does that prove?

Dumbass.

It doesn't fucking matter if you are Dinkins HIMSELF, it doesn't prove anything at all dummy. It's not an actual argument.
Independent should vote Trump for NYC mayor, and leave Chi out of it.

WTF does that prove?

Dumbass.

Ad hominem.
My son is 26 and knows nothing of NY life in the Dinkins era.
How old are you?

WTF does that prove?

Dumbass.

Independent should vote Trump for NYC mayor, and leave Chi out of it.
Why are you so willing to display your lack of wit?

Ad hominem.
How old are you?

Did you just seriously accuse ME of resorting to fallacy? You should change your handle to Ironicdeepshit.

For that last time (after which I no longer care)...
How old are you?

And IF you're under 30, you know ZERO about the NYC Dinkins years and your input is COMPLETELY irrelevant.

Ad hominem.
How old are you?

Did you just seriously accuse ME of resorting to fallacy? You should change your handle to Ironicdeepshit.

How old are you?

And IF you're under 30, you know ZERO about the NYC Dinkins years and your input is COMPLETELY irrelevant.

I am 35, now what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Ad hominem.
How old are you?

How old are you?

I am 35, now what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Thank you.
The Dinkins years saw countless demonstrations by Black New Yorkers stopping traffic, trains and bridges.
And Dinkins did NOTHING to stop it.
Not even politely asking Al Sharpton to stop the havoc that he was running.
Dinkins was as PC as you can get.

Rudy stopped it in ONE day.
Bloomberg continued the non-PC policies.
You didn't live it and that's why you find PC acceptable.

Forum List

Back