President Trump Gets the Last Laugh

Running the country has some notable distinction from convincing ignorants that you've got a magic cure for them.
So you are assuming that the ability of CEOs and Directors to support and bribe members of Congress is an indication of intelligence.
You are a spoiled brat.
Plumbers and electricians build things, Investors come up with ways to get less expensive plumbers and electricians.

I speak an obviously foreign language to you - COHERENT.
You speak North East Investment Spoiled Brat.
I'm twice your age and I know MANY people like you.
You WILL grow up when life gives you an unexpected kick in the ass.

Your pre-occupation with me personally is flattering.
Don't flatter yourself as you're taking up a trillionth of my brain.

Never, I leave it to idiots like you.

Not only is the joke on them, they are the joke. America rejected the identity politics and division of the Left for the last 8 years.

The Alt Right is 90% white.

The Not Alt Right is everyone else.

So the Alt Right points fingers and says that other group of blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, gays, women, men, Muslims, Atheist, Christians, educated, uneducated, rich and poor are dividing the nation.

Dividing the nation into Alt Right and everyone else.

They are beyond belief.

All Trump has to do is literally undo Reagan to Obama and America will be great again.
Of course you're too young to know exactly how Reagan and his legacy fucked up the US.

Yea, thats all.

He just invents a time reversing machine, you jump in and before you know it you will be young and with much of life ahead of you in the wonderful when-ever-that-was.

Until then you are here, in the sunset

So you are assuming that the ability of CEOs and Directors to support and bribe members of Congress is an indication of intelligence.
You are a spoiled brat.
Plumbers and electricians build things, Investors come up with ways to get less expensive plumbers and electricians.

I speak an obviously foreign language to you - COHERENT.
You speak North East Investment Spoiled Brat.
I'm twice your age and I know MANY people like you.
You WILL grow up when life gives you an unexpected kick in the ass.

Your pre-occupation with me personally is flattering.
Don't flatter yourself as you're taking up a trillionth of my brain.

Never, I leave it to idiots like you.
I find Liberals such as yourself fascinating...
The fact that someone responded to your post in a manner in which you didn't approve caused you to feel the need to falsely flatter yourself.

All Trump has to do is literally undo Reagan to Obama and America will be great again.
Of course you're too young to know exactly how Reagan and his legacy fucked up the US.

Yea, thats all.

He just invents a time reversing machine, you jump in and before you know it you will be young and with life ahead of you in the wonderful when-ever-that-was.

You're such a spoiled brat.
Tons of career killing Legislation will be reversed.
Of course that will kill you as you make money off of your ability to "forecast" the financial future of the world by destroying other people's lives.
I worked on Wall Street and I know how it works.

Yea, thats all.

He just invents a time reversing machine, you jump in and before you know it you will be young and with life ahead of you in the wonderful when-ever-that-was.

Of course that will kill you as you make money off of your ability to "forecast" the financial future of the world by destroying other people's lives.

Good luck with that time machine. Let me know how it turns out.

Yea, thats all.

Since you work in the industry most directly to be affected, you'll know before me.

President Trump Gets the Last Laugh

Of course he does... he grabbed you all by the pussy :D

The guy is gonna live his life while you goofball dems and reps make fun of each other...

Yea, thats all.

Since you work in the industry most directly to be affected, you'll know before me.

What industry do I work in?

Yea, thats all.

You mentioned some type of Investing.
If not, what do you do?

Yea, thats all.

If not, what do you do?

I didn't mention investing and you don't know what I do, so when you say you do, you sound delirious.

If age is supposed to buy wisdom, then you got ripped off.

If not, what do you do?

I didn't mention investing and you don't know what I do, so when you say you do, you sound delirious.

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.
You have no historical knowledge of the US prior to your 20s.
Typical attributes of someone in Investing.

If not, what do you do?

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.

What algorithm??

I don't work in Manhattan.

I do have historical knowledge before 20's

I'm not an investor and I don't work in financial sector.

Feeling a little crazy today? There is a way to not be constantly wrong - stop making shit up.

If not, what do you do?

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.

What algorithm??

Feeling a little crazy today? There is a way to not be constantly wrong - stop making shit up.
Are you sharing your account with someone else?
About 2 months ago you posted that you produced an algorithm that made you a millionaire in your very early 20s.
You also stated you live and work in Manhattan.

If not, what do you do?

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.

What algorithm??

About 2 months ago you posted that you produced an algorithm that made you a millionaire in your very early 20s.

No I didn't, you are confused

If not, what do you do?

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.

What algorithm??

No I'm not.
We had a whole back and forth about Al Sharpton and riots in NY Prior to Giuliani.

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.

What algorithm??

No I'm not.
We had a whole back and forth about Al Sharpton and riots in NY Prior to Giuliani.

You are, we did not. I don't know much about riots in NY.

You wrote an algorithm.
You work in Manhattan.

What algorithm??

No I'm not.

Post 25

What algorithm??

No I'm not.

Post 25

Discussion was not about riots - it was about criminality, which Sharpton didn't cause, unless you think crime is only something that happens in course of riots of course.

Now about that fascinating algorithm and millions of dollars....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back