President Trump continues to be vindicated

Pop quiz.... how many times in the history of this nation was the drop in GDP worse?

Pop quiz....under which president did S&P lower the credit rating of the U.S. for the first time ever?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for food stamp recipients?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for national debt?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for annual deficit?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for highest number of people out of the labor force?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president did all of that by egregiously violating the U.S. Constitution?
I take this rant of yours
Uh...."rant"? I copied your own words to mock you. :lmao:

Desperate much?

The real question here is why are RWs siding with a pathological liar against their own country?
Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
This is what psychologists call "projection". It's when you accuse others of what you are guilty of yourself.

Barack Obama promised to "fundamentally transform" America. It wasn't President Trump who said that.

Rex Tillerson: an appointment that confirms Putin's US election win

A timeline of Rex Tillerson's relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin

Michael Flynn, Trump's national security adviser, resigns over Russia lies

By Jeff Sessions’ Standard for Lying Under Oath, Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath

...a list of Trump allies who had some form of contact with Russian officials, from now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn to former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort to campaign aides J.D. Gordon and Carter Page to longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone.

FBI investigating ties between Trump campaign and Russia

Yesterday, documents surfaced showing that former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort had received at least $750,000 in illegal payments from former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych, who is about to be tried for treason in absentia in Ukraine.

Today, Denis Voronenkov was shot to death in the streets of Kiev in broad daylight, just a few weeks after he said he would testify against Yanukovych and his cohorts — Manafort included.

Star Witness In Treason Trial Involving Trump's Campaign Chair Was Just Shot Dead

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

Despite your bizarre rhetoric
"Bizarre rhetoric"? In other words - you had no idea about any of that. Why am I not surprised?
Obama pushed HealthCare through Congress
Yeah he did. He definitely "pushed it through". So illegal on so many levels.
Trump proved to be too incompetent to accomplish even that.
President Trump proved to be a law-abiding, constitutional-upholding President. He didn't make any dirty deals like Obama nor did he even get his nose into Congresses business.

We're a mere three months in to his Administration. Breathe snowflake. Breathe. They will get Obamacare repealed.
LOL

Moron... it's bizarre rhetoric because none of that has anything to do with what we're talking about-- which is your idiotic claim the economy was just fine when Obama became president. Meanwhile, you post all that logorrhea as a diversion because you know the answer to my pop quiz, how many times in U.S. history has GDP fallen more than the 8.2% it fell during Bush's final full quarter in office, utterly exposes you as the idiot you are.

Which also serves to prove me right again when I pointed out how you are the forum idiot.

:dance:

Pop quiz.... how many times in the history of this nation was the drop in GDP worse?

Pop quiz....under which president did S&P lower the credit rating of the U.S. for the first time ever?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for food stamp recipients?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for national debt?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for annual deficit?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president set the record for highest number of people out of the labor force?

Pop quiz....which U.S. president did all of that by egregiously violating the U.S. Constitution?
I take this rant of yours
Uh...."rant"? I copied your own words to mock you. :lmao:
Of course it's a rant. I point out how categorically rightarded you are for moronically, and falsely, claiming the economy was just fine when Obama was sworn in -- and that leads you to that unhinged rant about after he was sworn in.

Here's the next challenge you'll run away from.... quote (with a link) an economist stating an economy posting annualized quarterly drop in GDP of 8.2% is "just fine"....

Your homoerotic fantasies aside, and your strawman aside, who ever said I quoted bripat9643 ??
Uh....you did. :lmao:

You declared that bripat9643 "moved the goalposts" and then added a discussion between you and Picaro as "proof".

You really struggle to follow along in threads.
Imbecile... I know you're too slow to keep up , but... I made a challenge to prove CNN put out fake news and bripat9643 accepted by posting a link to what he thought was fake news on CNN.

I shifted nothing, Baghdad Buttplug. You're just too rightarded to keep up with the rest of us. Before bripat9643 brought up ABC news, here was my initial challenge....

Obviously it sucks to not be able to discredit Infowars any more for the Democrats; CNN and their MSM fake news sources are far less credible now, as are their latest waves of 'talking points' the DNC has been feeding them. The spastic gibbering here in this thread is some funny stuff, the tards actually believing they're in a moral or intellectual position to criticize the site.
Can't discredit Infowars??

Says who?

Here they are spreading fake news which cost someone their life...

"Now I want to be clear. Not everybody in the WikiLeaks is involved in this. Clearly. You have to go investigate it for yourself. But I will warn you, this story that’s been the biggest thing on the internet for several weeks, pizzagate as it’s called, is a rabbit hole that is horrifying to go down."-Alex Jones

"Let’s go ahead and go to the report, Pizzagate Is Real. The question is: How real is it? What is it? Something’s going on. Something’s being covered up. It needs to be investigated. To just call it fake news -- these are real WikiLeaks. This is real stuff going on." - Alex Jones

What fake news do you purport came from CNN?

... so now let's see if you have the integrity to ask bripat9643 why he moved the goalposts from CNN to ABC....

I'm predicting you don't.
You may be "predicting", snowflake, but I am confirming. Confirming that you are a genuine nitwit with a severe reading comprehension problem which prevents you from following along in a thread. You just claimed that bripat9643 "moved the goalposts" and yet your "evidence" of that is a post by Picaro and a response from you. :uhh:

Listen chief - you can't accuse Bripat of doing something and then post a quote from Picaro as "evidence". :lmao:
Of course bripat9643 shifted the goal posts. The challenge I made was to find a fake news story on CNN.

bripat9643 accepted that challenge and posted what he thought was fake news on CNN. When that failed him, he switched to the news story on ABC.

Meanwhile, my challenge never wavered. As pointed out, you're merely not smart enough to keep up. You proved that again.

And it appears my prediction came to fruition... despite bripat9643 shifting the goal posts from CNN to ABC, you lack both the stones and the integrity to call him on it; even though you wasted no time accusing me of shifting goal posts when you moronically thought I was the one who did. I'm just too good.:dance:

Note that Dice debunks your theory that CNN indicated the show was a recording.

Here's another example of a fake "live" interview:

Here's a litany of CNN's fake news:

More CNN fake news

More CNN fake news

Trump's repeal of ObamaCare... strike three!!!
Yeah....uh.....tell me something, snowflake. How can President Trump "repeal Obamacare"? He's in the Executive branch. Only the legislative branch can create, alter, or repeal law.

You don't even know how your own government functions! :lmao:
He can repeal it by selling it to Congress. The same way Obama sold ObamaCare to Congress to get them to pass it.
Once again we see you are completely and totally ignorant of the way your own government functions.

Snowflake...the way Obama "sold" Obamacare to his own party was highly illegal. Both the infamous "Louisiana Purchase" and the infamous "Cornhusker Kickback" were illegal tactics that Obama used to purchase votes in Congress.

Furthermore Faun Over Men, as memebers of the Executive branch, neither President Trump nor Barack Obama had any business concerning themselves with legislation. They are there to execute the laws - not create them.

You literally have no clue what the function of the president is in the United States. Freaking hilarious... :laugh:
Despite your bizarre rhetoric, Obama pushed HealthCare through Congress and got a bill on his desk to sign.

Trump proved to be too incompetent to accomplish even that. :mm:
Obama had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. Did you allow that little fact intrude on your analysis?

IMG_0044.JPG
This is how a real president gets a healthcare bill passed.

View attachment 118833 This is how a real president gets a healthcare bill passed.
Isn't that where he told Republicans to sit in the back and shut up?
Read the caption instead of what Hannity lies to you about.
He took questions from both sides live on cable.
Your incompetent pussy grabber didn't have any idea what to do.
Yes, and he told Republicans "we won. You lost. Now sit in the back and shut the fuck up."

Forum List

Back