President Trump continues to be vindicated

I shifted nothing, Baghdad Buttplug. You're just too rightarded to keep up with the rest of us. Before bripat9643 brought up ABC news, here was my initial challenge....

Obviously it sucks to not be able to discredit Infowars any more for the Democrats; CNN and their MSM fake news sources are far less credible now, as are their latest waves of 'talking points' the DNC has been feeding them. The spastic gibbering here in this thread is some funny stuff, the tards actually believing they're in a moral or intellectual position to criticize the site.
Can't discredit Infowars??

Says who?

Here they are spreading fake news which cost someone their life...

"Now I want to be clear. Not everybody in the WikiLeaks is involved in this. Clearly. You have to go investigate it for yourself. But I will warn you, this story that’s been the biggest thing on the internet for several weeks, pizzagate as it’s called, is a rabbit hole that is horrifying to go down."-Alex Jones

"Let’s go ahead and go to the report, Pizzagate Is Real. The question is: How real is it? What is it? Something’s going on. Something’s being covered up. It needs to be investigated. To just call it fake news -- these are real WikiLeaks. This is real stuff going on." - Alex Jones

What fake news do you purport came from CNN?

... so now let's see if you have the integrity to ask bripat9643 why he moved the goalposts from CNN to ABC....

I'm predicting you don't.
You may be "predicting", snowflake, but I am confirming. Confirming that you are a genuine nitwit with a severe reading comprehension problem which prevents you from following along in a thread. You just claimed that bripat9643 "moved the goalposts" and yet your "evidence" of that is a post by Picaro and a response from you. :uhh:

Listen chief - you can't accuse Bripat of doing something and then post a quote from Picaro as "evidence". :lmao:

Screeches the forum idiot who thinks the economy was just fine when Obama became president.
Lie #1
You're about 51 cards short of a full deck, if ya know what I mean.
Lie #2
Trump is 0 out of 3, and you idiotically think that translates into vindication.
Lie #3

Congrats! You reached the celebrated pathological liar hat-trick in a single post!
Cool, thanks, Baghdad Buttplug. Now everyone gets to see what a liar you are...

Despite your false denial that you believe the economy was doing just fine... here you are saying exactly that...

Conversely, Barack Obama stepped into an economy that was doing just fine

Item #2 is not a lie and is proven both your idiotic claim the economy was just fine when Obama became president as well as your lying denial about saying that.

Item #3 is also factual...

Trump's refugee ban... strike one!

Trump's refugee ban, part deux... strike two!

Trump's repeal of ObamaCare... strike three!!!

0 for 3, just as I said.

:dance:

Again ... you're complaining about production and not content.
Production is part of content...you mental midget! Why do you think ABC did that - because NBC dared them to?!? It was all part of the content they were delivering. It was visual content, you freaking moron.
Screeches the forum idiot who thinks the economy was just fine when Obama became president.
Hhmmmm....I mention the visual content and you run like a little bitch. What does the Obama economy have to do with the fake news in this report? :dunno:
Do you ever stop lying, Baghdad Buttplug?
Again.... the reporter in that story reported that a woman was rescued after being held against her will for months and how she believed there were at least 4 others killed...

Either prove that is fake news or you're once again exposed as the imbecile this forum already knows you to be.

And Obama has nothing to do with the story which is why I didn't mention Obama in context to the story. I mentioned Obama in context to your delirium as an example to demonstrate just how disconnected from reality you truly are.

You're welcome.

Snowflake...both of these are not "strikes" at all. They were both 100% constitutional. They were simply held up by desperate Dumbocrats who found their way to a bench to serve as political activists. The first one would have absolutely been upheld by the Supreme Court and the second one will be upheld by the Supreme Court.

Yeah....uh.....tell me something, snowflake. How can President Trump "repeal Obamacare"? He's in the Executive branch. Only the legislative branch can create, alter, or repeal law.

You don't even know how your own government functions! :lmao:

Production is part of content...you mental midget! Why do you think ABC did that - because NBC dared them to?!? It was all part of the content they were delivering. It was visual content, you freaking moron.
Hhmmmm....I mention the visual content and you run like a little bitch. What does the Obama economy have to do with the fake news in this report? :dunno:
Again.... the reporter in that story reported that a woman was rescued after being held against her will for months and how she believed there were at least 4 others killed...

Either prove that is fake news or you're once again exposed as the imbecile this forum already knows you to be.

And Obama has nothing to do with the story which is why I didn't mention Obama in context to the story. I mentioned Obama in context to your delirium as an example to demonstrate just how disconnected from reality you truly are.

You're welcome.
We already did prove it Faun Over Men. Your weak, ignorant, and desperate defense was that the "production was fake" (you admitted it) but that the "content was not". Well, production is nothing more than visual content.

The moment I brought up that reality - Faun Over Men ran like a little bitch and wanted to talk about Obama... :laugh:

I shifted nothing, Baghdad Buttplug. You're just too rightarded to keep up with the rest of us. Before bripat9643 brought up ABC news, here was my initial challenge....

Obviously it sucks to not be able to discredit Infowars any more for the Democrats; CNN and their MSM fake news sources are far less credible now, as are their latest waves of 'talking points' the DNC has been feeding them. The spastic gibbering here in this thread is some funny stuff, the tards actually believing they're in a moral or intellectual position to criticize the site.

Says who?

"Now I want to be clear. Not everybody in the WikiLeaks is involved in this. Clearly. You have to go investigate it for yourself. But I will warn you, this story that’s been the biggest thing on the internet for several weeks, pizzagate as it’s called, is a rabbit hole that is horrifying to go down."-Alex Jones

"Let’s go ahead and go to the report, Pizzagate Is Real. The question is: How real is it? What is it? Something’s going on. Something’s being covered up. It needs to be investigated. To just call it fake news -- these are real WikiLeaks. This is real stuff going on." - Alex Jones

... so now let's see if you have the integrity to ask bripat9643 why he moved the goalposts from CNN to ABC....

You may be "predicting", snowflake, but I am confirming. Confirming that you are a genuine nitwit with a severe reading comprehension problem which prevents you from following along in a thread. You just claimed that bripat9643 "moved the goalposts" and yet your "evidence" of that is a post by Picaro and a response from you. :uhh:

Listen chief - you can't accuse Bripat of doing something and then post a quote from Picaro as "evidence". :lmao:
Of course bripat9643 shifted the goal posts. The challenge I made was to find a fake news story on CNN.

bripat9643 accepted that challenge and posted what he thought was fake news on CNN. When that failed him, he switched to the news story on ABC.

Meanwhile, my challenge never wavered. As pointed out, you're merely not smart enough to keep up. You proved that again.

And it appears my prediction came to fruition... despite bripat9643 shifting the goal posts from CNN to ABC, you lack both the stones and the integrity to call him on it; even though you wasted no time accusing me of shifting goal posts when you moronically thought I was the one who did. I'm just too good.

:dance:

Snowflake...both of these are not "strikes" at all. They were both 100% constitutional. They were simply held up by desperate Dumbocrats who found their way to a bench to serve as political activists. The first one would have absolutely been upheld by the Supreme Court and the second one will be upheld by the Supreme Court.
Of course Trump failed.

There's no ban, is there?

Lie #1
Cool, thanks, My Idol. Now everyone gets to see what a liar you are...

Despite your false denial that you believe the economy was doing just fine... here you are saying exactly that...

Conversely, Barack Obama stepped into an economy that was doing just fine
Bwahahahahaha!!!! You dumb little monkey....Lie #1 was in reference to your lie that I was (and I quote) "the forum idiot". :laugh:

It had nothing to do with the economy Obama was handed (which was fine - unemployment was something like 6.5% the day he took office). It tanked somewhat upon news of a marxist being elected in November and then really tanked with the unqualified community organizer started ramming through illegal marxist "laws".

Why do you keep showing up and embarrassing yourself like you do everyday? Are you one of those queers who gets aroused by being humiliated?!? You are!!! Aren't you? Sick bastard....

Of course Trump failed.

The only thing Obama was good at was being a gun salesman… Fact

You can certainly be forgiven if you think Donald Trump is the most blatant liar and con man in Washington, D.C., a city which is known for political double-talk and broken promises. Virtually every word that leaves Trump’s mouth is a blatant fabrication, but Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman says the healthcare debate proved there is a bigger con man on Capitol Hill: House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Paul Krugman: There's A Much Bigger Con Man In American Politics Than Donald Trump

There's a temporary hold, snowflake. That's all. Just desperate legal wrangling by Dumbocrats. It will be cleared up soon enough by the Supreme Court and properly permitted. No big deal.

Many people are horrified, and rightly so, by what passes for leadership in today’s Washington. And it’s important to keep the horror of our political situation up front, to keep highlighting the lies, the cruelty, the bad judgment. We must never normalize the state we’re in.

At the same time, however, we should be asking ourselves how the people running our government came to wield such power. How, in particular, did a man whose fraudulence, lack of concern for those he claims to care about and lack of policy coherence should have been obvious to everyone nonetheless manage to win over so many gullible souls?

No, this isn’t a column about whatshisname, the guy on Twitter, who’s getting plenty of attention. It’s about Paul Ryan, the speaker of the House.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/24/opinion/the-scammers-the-scammed-and-americas-fate.html?_r=1

You can certainly be forgiven if you think Donald Trump is the most blatant liar and con man in Washington, D.C., a city which is known for political double-talk and broken promises. Virtually every word that leaves Trump’s mouth is a blatant fabrication, but Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman says the healthcare debate proved there is a bigger con man on Capitol Hill: House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Paul Krugman: There's A Much Bigger Con Man In American Politics Than Donald Trump
Donald Trump is an amateur compared to any career politician at lying… Fact

Donald Trump and the Republican Party have been lying to the American public continuously for the past two years.

"Mr. Trump himself gives every indication of having no idea what the federal government does; his vaguely budget-like document isn't much more than a roughly scribbled list of numbers, with no clear picture of what those numbers would mean," he writes.

The administration's budget proposal "literally isn't worth the paper it's written on."

Paul Krugman Reveals What's Most Upsetting About Trump's Budget Proposal

Yeah....uh.....tell me something, snowflake. How can President Trump "repeal Obamacare"? He's in the Executive branch. Only the legislative branch can create, alter, or repeal law.

He can repeal it by selling it to Congress. The same way Obama sold ObamaCare to Congress to get them to pass it.

But Trump is too ignorant in this job to do that effectively. Instead of selling it to Congress, he pissed off too many in Congress who recognized he had no clue of what was in the bill he was asking them to pass.

But I understand, just like Baghdad Bob used to do for Saddam Hussein, you feel compelled to shake your pom-poms for Trump no matter how badly he performs. It's why you're Baghdad Buttplug :thup:

And you, Donald, are getting a reputation as a sucker. And worse, a sucker who is a tool of the D.C. establishment.

Continue reading the main story

Your whole campaign was mocking your rivals and the D.C. elite, jawing about how Americans had turned into losers, with our bad deals and open borders and the Obamacare “disaster.”

And you were going to fly in on your gilded plane and fix all that in a snap.

You mused that a good role model would be Ronald Reagan. As you saw it, Reagan was a big, good-looking guy with a famous pompadour; he had also been a Democrat and an entertainer. But Reagan had one key quality that you don’t have: He knew what he didn’t know.

Says who?

Of course bripat9643 shifted the goal posts. The challenge I made was to find a fake news story on CNN.
Then prove it Faun Over Men. Don't post a quote from someone named "Picaro". Give us a quote between you and bripat9643 (the guy you have a major crush on).

You're welcome.
We already did prove it Faun Over Men. Your weak, ignorant, and desperate defense was that the "production was fake" (you admitted it) but that the "content was not". Well, production is nothing more than visual content.

The moment I brought up that reality - Faun Over Men ran like a little bitch and wanted to talk about Obama... :laugh:
LOLOL

You proved that story was fake??

She reported a woman was held captive for months...

She reported the woman was rescued...

She reported the woman was held in some type of container...

She reported the woman believed at least 4 others were killed...

Sadly, that's all true...

Neighbors Heart-Broken Over Woman Held Captive

... and that doesn't become fake news because some nut like you bitches about the reporter putting up police tape where police had not. <smh>

He can repeal it by selling it to Congress. The same way Obama sold ObamaCare to Congress to get them to pass it.
Once again we see you are completely and totally ignorant of the way your own government functions.

Snowflake...the way Obama "sold" Obamacare to his own party was highly illegal. Both the infamous "Louisiana Purchase" and the infamous "Cornhusker Kickback" were illegal tactics that Obama used to purchase votes in Congress.

Furthermore Faun Over Men, as memebers of the Executive branch, neither President Trump nor Barack Obama had any business concerning themselves with legislation. They are there to execute the laws - not create them.

You literally have no clue what the function of the president is in the United States. Freaking hilarious... :laugh:

Forum List

Back