President Trump continues to be vindicated

IMG_0367.JPG

Hussaine Obama needs to testify under oath about his and Crooked Hillary's probably spying on President Trump with his dark, shadow government.

Hussaine Obama needs to testify under oath about his and Crooked Hillary's probably spying on President Trump with his dark, shadow government.

Do you have tangerine trees and marmalade skies in your world?

Last edited:
One thing about Reasonable despite posting idiotic MEME's, unlike oreo, he does not post homosexual Shep Smith's vid claiming Russia hacked the election in every thread!

This is what a real president looks like. View attachment 118836
You mean he only cares about people of his own race?
You don't see the hundreds of white people in the crowd? And no lizard people there either like Alex Jones talks about.
IN the first few rows I see two white guys, who are probably secret service, and the rest are black.
Your blind or lying. Probably both.

One thing about Reasonable despite posting idiotic MEME's, unlike oreo, he does not post homosexual Shep Smith's vid claiming Russia hacked the election in every thread!

Ahhhhh it's 17 intelligence agencies that have stated Russia hacked the election. So you have a problem with news people reporting it?

When a board member suggest Trump is " law-abiding, constitutional President", the crowd reacts:

1233796371590.gif

Trump's repeal of ObamaCare... strike three!!!
Yeah....uh.....tell me something, snowflake. How can President Trump "repeal Obamacare"? He's in the Executive branch. Only the legislative branch can create, alter, or repeal law.

You don't even know how your own government functions! :lmao:
He can repeal it by selling it to Congress. The same way Obama sold ObamaCare to Congress to get them to pass it.
Once again we see you are completely and totally ignorant of the way your own government functions.

Snowflake...the way Obama "sold" Obamacare to his own party was highly illegal. Both the infamous "Louisiana Purchase" and the infamous "Cornhusker Kickback" were illegal tactics that Obama used to purchase votes in Congress.

Furthermore Faun Over Men, as memebers of the Executive branch, neither President Trump nor Barack Obama had any business concerning themselves with legislation. They are there to execute the laws - not create them.

You literally have no clue what the function of the president is in the United States. Freaking hilarious... :laugh:
Despite your bizarre rhetoric, Obama pushed HealthCare through Congress and got a bill on his desk to sign.

Trump proved to be too incompetent to accomplish even that. :mm:
Obama had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. Did you allow that little fact intrude on your analysis?

Trump had a Republican majority in the House, and the House wouldn't pass his POS legislation. He couldn't get his own party to pass their own bill. That's my definition of total incompetence.

I shifted nothing, Baghdad Buttplug. You're just too rightarded to keep up with the rest of us. Before bripat9643 brought up ABC news, here was my initial challenge....

Obviously it sucks to not be able to discredit Infowars any more for the Democrats; CNN and their MSM fake news sources are far less credible now, as are their latest waves of 'talking points' the DNC has been feeding them. The spastic gibbering here in this thread is some funny stuff, the tards actually believing they're in a moral or intellectual position to criticize the site.
Can't discredit Infowars??

Says who?

Here they are spreading fake news which cost someone their life...

"Now I want to be clear. Not everybody in the WikiLeaks is involved in this. Clearly. You have to go investigate it for yourself. But I will warn you, this story that’s been the biggest thing on the internet for several weeks, pizzagate as it’s called, is a rabbit hole that is horrifying to go down."-Alex Jones

"Let’s go ahead and go to the report, Pizzagate Is Real. The question is: How real is it? What is it? Something’s going on. Something’s being covered up. It needs to be investigated. To just call it fake news -- these are real WikiLeaks. This is real stuff going on." - Alex Jones

What fake news do you purport came from CNN?

... so now let's see if you have the integrity to ask bripat9643 why he moved the goalposts from CNN to ABC....

I'm predicting you don't.
You may be "predicting", snowflake, but I am confirming. Confirming that you are a genuine nitwit with a severe reading comprehension problem which prevents you from following along in a thread. You just claimed that bripat9643 "moved the goalposts" and yet your "evidence" of that is a post by Picaro and a response from you. :uhh:

Listen chief - you can't accuse Bripat of doing something and then post a quote from Picaro as "evidence". :lmao:
Of course bripat9643 shifted the goal posts. The challenge I made was to find a fake news story on CNN.

bripat9643 accepted that challenge and posted what he thought was fake news on CNN. When that failed him, he switched to the news story on ABC.

Meanwhile, my challenge never wavered. As pointed out, you're merely not smart enough to keep up. You proved that again.

And it appears my prediction came to fruition... despite bripat9643 shifting the goal posts from CNN to ABC, you lack both the stones and the integrity to call him on it; even though you wasted no time accusing me of shifting goal posts when you moronically thought I was the one who did. I'm just too good.:dance:

Note that Dice debunks your theory that CNN indicated the show was a recording.

Here's another example of a fake "live" interview:

Here's a litany of CNN's fake news:

More CNN fake news

More CNN fake news

You remain permanently deranged. As expalined to you, it always says "Live CNN during that part of their broadcast and it's part of their banner, not about the interview. According to you, much of Fox News is fake news because they advertise "Fox News" while they air opinion shows like Sean Hannity...

2009-11-09-Hannity.jpg

Trump's repeal of ObamaCare... strike three!!!
Yeah....uh.....tell me something, snowflake. How can President Trump "repeal Obamacare"? He's in the Executive branch. Only the legislative branch can create, alter, or repeal law.

You don't even know how your own government functions! :lmao:
He can repeal it by selling it to Congress. The same way Obama sold ObamaCare to Congress to get them to pass it.
Once again we see you are completely and totally ignorant of the way your own government functions.

Snowflake...the way Obama "sold" Obamacare to his own party was highly illegal. Both the infamous "Louisiana Purchase" and the infamous "Cornhusker Kickback" were illegal tactics that Obama used to purchase votes in Congress.

Furthermore Faun Over Men, as memebers of the Executive branch, neither President Trump nor Barack Obama had any business concerning themselves with legislation. They are there to execute the laws - not create them.

You literally have no clue what the function of the president is in the United States. Freaking hilarious... :laugh:
Despite your bizarre rhetoric, Obama pushed HealthCare through Congress and got a bill on his desk to sign.

Trump proved to be too incompetent to accomplish even that. :mm:
Obama had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. Did you allow that little fact intrude on your analysis?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Moron... Trump couldn't get a healthcare plan through the House where Republicans hold a majority and only a simple majority is needed to pass.

Do you ever say anything that isn't bone-chilling stupid??

For a preening narcissist who takes himself terribly seriously, being the butt of the joke heard round the world has got to hurt. The handpicked assortment of craven nitwits and supplicants that he has surrounded himself with have valiantly tried to insulate him from the derision.

The Trump Presidency Is Already a Joke

Trump’s one brief moment of acting presidential—when he read off a teleprompter for 60 minutes and 10 seconds during his address to Congress—served only to show just how low the bar for presidential behavior has plummeted since January. Watching TV commentators applaud him for containing himself for a little over an hour was like hearing a parent praise a difficult child for not pooping in his pants during a pre-school interview.

Moron... Trump couldn't get a healthcare plan through the House where Republicans hold a majority and only a simple majority is needed to pass.
President Trump is in the Executive branch. Congress is in the Legislative branch. No President has any business trying to (and I quote) "get a plan through the House". That is for the representatives. You literally have no clue how your own government functions. You have no idea what the role of president is for. You think he's a quasi-dictator designed to run the country. You are a very special kind of stupid.

You are a prime example of why children should not drop out of school.

President Trump is in the Executive branch. Congress is in the Legislative branch. No President has any business trying to (and I quote) "get a plan through the House". That is for the representatives. You literally have no clue how your own government functions. You have no idea what the role of president is for. You think he's a quasi-dictator designed to run the country. You are a very special kind of stupid.

Fail

Trump had a Republican majority in the House, and the House wouldn't pass his POS legislation. He couldn't get his own party to pass their own bill. That's my definition of total incompetence.
President Trump is in the Executive branch. Congress is in the Legislative branch. No President has any business trying to (and I quote) "get a plan through the House". That is for the representatives. You literally have no clue how your own government functions.

Can someone please get all of these Dumbocrats a civics class? This is a prime example of why they are called "Dumbocrats".

Despite your bizarre rhetoric
"Bizarre rhetoric"? In other words - you had no idea about any of that. Why am I not surprised?
Obama pushed HealthCare through Congress
Yeah he did. He definitely "pushed it through". So illegal on so many levels.
Trump proved to be too incompetent to accomplish even that.
President Trump proved to be a law-abiding, constitutional-upholding President. He didn't make any dirty deals like Obama nor did he even get his nose into Congresses business.

We're a mere three months in to his Administration. Breathe snowflake. Breathe. They will get Obamacare repealed.
Trump has a Russian Putin problem. There is a dark cloud hanging over the Trump Presidency. The FBI and Intelligence agencies are investigating the Trump presidency.
watch

Trump can't seem to get anything passed.

Forum List

Back