Warning about next weeks protest agenda

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Heads up - the treasonous terrorist
"Resist" (trained right arm of MoveOn)
have a timed agenda the next week.
WHAT did I say about Soros turning it up at opportune moments he can as a fund manager take advantage of the correcting market, bottomed vix now rising back up, Presidents popularity decline, European terrorist event scare instability, destabilized gov't, global threats....he sees this his time to create panic from the fear of uncertainty, this is where he manipulates a correction of the market by amping up protests and riots perfectly aligned and timed.
People in these groups have no idea they are being used as tools by a known market manipulator.
The few paid aggitators might know, but the pied pippers think they are just activist protesters.
#RESIST agenda is for
March 31st-April 2nd
the call is for:
Every group, everywhere #resist together.
The goal: at least 1,000 #Resist events around the world in one weekend.

The call for all these unwarranted protests (riots) in one small time targeted week is exactly what Soros did during the Greek riots which crashed the market.
Be forwarned, the hedge funds and Soros lost their shirt in this low vix soaring market.

Here is a quick bullet based time line of The Weimar Republic transition to Nazi Germany.
Timeline of the Weimar Republic - Wikipedia

• The Nazis first employed Gun Control
  • Then they suppressed Free Speech
  • Then they suspended The Right To Privacy and gave themselves the right to wiretap phone calls and read The German People's Mail.
  • They engaged in orchestrated organized paid for protests and rallies which were supposed to look like they were voluntary grass roots gatherings
  • And The Witch Hunts......don't forget the constant witch hunts by The Nazi Party
Sound Familiar?

Here is a great article\paper on how The Nazis Fundamentally Transformed The Weimar Republic in to Nazi Germany by Dismantling Democracy.

The Destruction of Democracy and Civil Rights in Germany 1933 Jan-Olof Sundell

http://www.scandinavianlaw.se/pdf/55-9.pdf

Here is a quick bullet based time line of The Weimar Republic transition to Nazi Germany.

• Then they suspended The Right To Privacy and gave themselves the right to wiretap phone calls and read The German People's Mail.
  • They engaged in orchestrated organized paid for protests and rallies which were supposed to look like they were voluntary grass roots gatherings
  • And The Witch Hunts......don't forget the constant witch hunts by The Nazi Party
Sound Familiar?

Here is a great article\paper on how The Nazis Fundamentally Transformed The Weimar Republic in to Nazi Germany by Dismantling Democracy.

The above is exactly what the Alt Right trempers want.

No one will notice it.

My infiltraters town has a max 3 people participating at any given meetup. *L*
That doesn't mean 3 people show up, it just means 3 intend to and usually when they see no participants they generally don't bother attending.
I've been educating the groups about the true background and intent of the group is in destabilizing gov'ts much like they do in the middle east. I also have people posting the liability factor of damages and deaths during riots the orgabizer of the local group insighting the riot is liable. That tends to tone them down and scare them away.

Sound Familiar?

Compared to the ALT LEFT calling President Trump and his administration Nazis?
Both sides are disgusting and insult the victims of the Holocaust.

Sound Familiar?

Compared to the ALT LEFT calling President Trump and his administration Nazis?
Both sides are disgusting and insult the victims of the Holocaust.
The Alt Right anti-Americans use the Godwin attack all the time against you people. In their case, that is the truth. You are fascists who hate American democracy and civil liberties.

Alt - Right: People for responsible government, lower taxes, rule of law, secure borders, less crime, etc etc. Something the left is totally against.

What are they protesting?
Exactly, usually they protest stuff already in motion like their protest to call for investigating of Sessions which was already occuring. They sometimes bother State politicians offices.
This rally call for many groups has no motives which is why the timing is suspicious to market jitters and the financials call for a possible correction.

Not 1 single womans march out of the 2 protested for the womans Hockey team to be properly compensated. So it's a sham.

this drumpf regime is quite anxious to run down their sworn ENEMIES.

In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

2016-02-27-1456595959-4038664-trumphitlertimefaux1.jpg

"Get your people in line, Bernie," Trump said...

Donald Trump blames Sanders supporters for Chicago unrest - CNNPolitics.com

Trump ends wild day on campaign trail by calling for protesters' arrests

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

this drumpf regime is quite anxious to run down their sworn ENEMIES.

In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

2016-02-27-1456595959-4038664-trumphitlertimefaux1.jpg

"Get your people in line, Bernie," Trump said...

Donald Trump blames Sanders supporters for Chicago unrest - CNNPolitics.com

Trump ends wild day on campaign trail by calling for protesters' arrests

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.
I like that law. Wanna block traffic with your body? Get an express ride for the next 30 feet free of charge.

Sound Familiar?

This topic is about who is the actual brownshirts here (the activist orgs bully tactics).
If you really think that then why didn't you guys create a delusional Germany interferance collusion instead of Russia?
*L*
You can't even get your devious strategies tactics right, failures at every step, I mean really who cheats and manipulates media & an election and still loses?
Comcast (msnbc)& Time Warner(cnn) should be called "Dumb and Dumber" of the broadcast industry. Even Al Franken didn't want these 2 to breed, the result would have been an even dumber viewership-see you as the example.

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

a report circulated highlighting his 1990 interview with Playboy in which he praised the brutality of the Tiananmen Square crackdown. This is not the first time I had seen Trump praise dictators.

My previous view of Trump was as a kind of vaccine. The Republican Party relies on the covert mobilization of racial resentment and nationalism. Trump, as I saw it, was bringing into the open that which had been intentionally submerged. It seemed like a containable dose of disease, too small to take over its host, but large enough to set off a counter reaction of healthy blood cells. But the outbreak of violence this weekend suggests the disease may be spreading far wider than I believed, and infecting healthy elements of the body politic.

...his authoritarian style could degrade American politics even in defeat. There is a whiff in the air of the notion that the election will be settled in the streets — a poisonous idea that is unsafe in even the smallest doses.

Here is another factor I failed to predict. Trump, as I’ve noted, lies substantively within the modern Republican racial political tradition that seamlessly incorporates such things as the Willie Horton ads and the uncontroversial service of Louisiana representative Steve Scalise, who once called himself “David Duke without the baggage,” as House Majority Whip. But Trump’s amplification of white racial resentment matters. His campaign has dominated the national discourse. Millions of Americans who have never heard of Steve Scalise are seized with mortal terror of Trump, whose ubiquity in campaign coverage makes him seem larger and more unstoppable than he is. And terror is corrosive.

A Question for Republicans.

These liberals are terrorists. I mean come on, did conservatives go out and protest daily and riot when Obama got elected? Liberals need to grow up

a report circulated highlighting his 1990 interview with Playboy in which he praised the brutality of the Tiananmen Square crackdown. This is not the first time I had seen Trump praise dictators.

My previous view of Trump was as a kind of vaccine. The Republican Party relies on the covert mobilization of racial resentment and nationalism. Trump, as I saw it, was bringing into the open that which had been intentionally submerged. It seemed like a containable dose of disease, too small to take over its host, but large enough to set off a counter reaction of healthy blood cells. But the outbreak of violence this weekend suggests the disease may be spreading far wider than I believed, and infecting healthy elements of the body politic.

...his authoritarian style could degrade American politics even in defeat. There is a whiff in the air of the notion that the election will be settled in the streets — a poisonous idea that is unsafe in even the smallest doses.

Here is another factor I failed to predict. Trump, as I’ve noted, lies substantively within the modern Republican racial political tradition that seamlessly incorporates such things as the Willie Horton ads and the uncontroversial service of Louisiana representative Steve Scalise, who once called himself “David Duke without the baggage,” as House Majority Whip. But Trump’s amplification of white racial resentment matters. His campaign has dominated the national discourse. Millions of Americans who have never heard of Steve Scalise are seized with mortal terror of Trump, whose ubiquity in campaign coverage makes him seem larger and more unstoppable than he is. And terror is corrosive.

A Question for Republicans.
Congress writes the laws that could pose the threats you believe to exist, NOT THE PRESIDENT.
The bigger REAL threat are the radicals on both sides that fool dummies like you into taking their bait.

A reminder: during the protest of a slain criminal by a cop the protesters blocked an ambulance and someone died as a result.
There were other deaths associated with the protest as well. So in claiming to protest one death unknown situation, the protesters took 3 or more and destroyed property, caused insurance and property taxes to rise etc.
Way to go! Brilliant! Bravo, you take away the claim itxwas ocer a life and proce itcs about something more deep seeded gping on=manipulation of the media.
Comcast - MSNBC and Time Warner-CNN make out like bandits while those regions suffer. Notice no violent protests in Philly where Comcast homefront is at? Of course not, people are blind by way of media making them that way through propaganda.

the president has set the tone and now seeks to treat his political opponents as if violent "terrorist" ENEMIES.

there is nothing radical about conscientious non violent protest...

Forum List

Back