President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

The forces against Trump are strong. A mature leader should be able to deal with opposition in a respectable way. Lying, and demonizing and spreading false information is not going to calm things, it’s going to make them worse. Trump plays a big part in making things worse.
So he's being set up due his personality disorders in which causes him to charge like a bull when challenged ??? Ok, if so then you might be right that he needs to lean towards his better man, and be kind, but be strong and firm all at the same time. It's time for Trump to be all business, and no more trying to show that he has a really comical good side to him. He shouldn't be wasting his time anymore in trying to oppease these demons, because they can't be oppeased. Time to get down to business Trump, no more fun and games with these people.

So he's being set up due his personality disorders in which causes him to charge like a bull when challenged ??? Ok, if so then you might be right that he needs to lean towards his better man, and be kind, but be strong and firm all at the same time. It's time for Trump to be all business, and no more trying to show that he has a really comical good side to him. He shouldn't be wasting his time anymore in trying to oppease these demons, because they can't be oppeased. Time to get down to business Trump, no more fun and games with these people.
Set up?! No Trump isn’t being set up. He earns every bit of critique with every lie and childish attack he flings.

Getting down to business would be great except for he has increased the divide of the law making portion of our government and amplified the team sports partisanship so much that nothing can get done. Way to go Mr President!

Don’t trolls on the right call liberals commies all the time? Don’t they try and paint Dems as the party of the KKK like that past has any relevance to the party of today? This kind of garbage talk comes from Both sides. You pretending like it’s one sided is a joke.

Clinton was calling racists and bigots deplorable BTW not all trump supporters and not half the country. You can’t even be honest about it can you?

Yes, some trolls on the right do operate on the same level. THey do not represent the mainstream of the Party nor the leadership of the Party.

AND, they don't have the power behind them, that various thugs and brown shirts of hte Left seem to. The Right does not have the same cohesion and mindset. The reasons are clear, once you start to serious think about it.

AND, furthermore, Hillary, when you say HALF of a group are "wacists", you are smearing the whole group, because if you are in that group you are either "Deplorable" or comfortable supporting and working with such people.

That is me being honest, and you NOT being honest.

Ive never in my life claimed a vote against Hillary was sexist nor have I ever defended a statement like that. You’re clumping me in with whatever left wing trolls you’ve been listening to and not making an honest argument. You’re being a hypocrite for stereotyping me while complaining about the left stereotyping the right.

It is good that you did not do that. But as a group, your side did do that. Lots of people saw Hillary's defeat in those terms and it hit them like that, and they now imagine that the "Patriarchy" is alive and well,

when it a divisive fantasy.

Yes, some trolls on the right do operate on the same level. THey do not represent the mainstream of the Party nor the leadership of the Party.

AND, they don't have the power behind them, that various thugs and brown shirts of hte Left seem to. The Right does not have the same cohesion and mindset. The reasons are clear, once you start to serious think about it.

AND, furthermore, Hillary, when you say HALF of a group are "wacists", you are smearing the whole group, because if you are in that group you are either "Deplorable" or comfortable supporting and working with such people.

That is me being honest, and you NOT being honest.
Your sentiments about the extremists not representing the masses shows that you can relate with what I’ve been saying. I find it interesting that you created a differential making your feelings true and pure and mine wrong. It doesn’t feel good to be defined by the actions of others, this is why it is a cheap and intellectually dishonest to divert from individual debate to stereotyped generalizations. Hopefully you’ll remember that and tone it down in the future

Set up?! No Trump isn’t being set up. He earns every bit of critique with every lie and childish attack he flings.

Getting down to business would be great except for he has increased the divide of the law making portion of our government and amplified the team sports partisanship so much that nothing can get done. Way to go Mr President!
Way to go Mr. President ??? If you are this blind or partisan, then is there any hope for you ??

Way to go Mr. President ??? If you are this blind or partisan, then is there any hope for you ??
I’m not partisan just see Trump for the fraud he is.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church
Yes it was a territorial display, the photo op with the bible was cheesy. The real heroes were the Reverend of St. John's and other clergy and people of faith, out in the protest crowds during the day, passing out refreshments and offering prayers. The Reverend could still hear the protesters' message, even though someone from the protest yesterday tried to burn down his church. That's called being a Christian, imo.

His remarks on that start at about 2:45.

How sad the naive are so easily deceived by the criminally leftist press's allegiance to communist plots and doings. :icon_rolleyes:

This one may go down as one of the biggest political blunders in history.

Forum List

Back